Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) How fast did you run during your prime and as a football player?

2) If you were young at this generation and doing MMA, do you think you could make it to the heavyweight division in UFC with persistent and intense training?

3) Ever since you and Jericho fought backstage, are you guys friends now or still enemies? Do you ever see yourself and Jericho making up and becoming friends again?

4) Could you tell me your lifting stats in terms of how much pounds you used to do in the gym? (Bench press, deadlifts, squats, and military presses)

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
5) Why did you kick Bret Hart in the head?

6) Did you ever get head from Sunny?

7) Are you electric?

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,503 Posts
How does it feel to end the career of one of the best wrestlers of all time, by mistake?

How does it feel to be a big, brainless mong?

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, there's a wrestling store down near my block where I live and they get wrestlers (past and present) coming in to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans.

Maybe if Bill gets called in one day, I'll see if the shop owner will allow me to do a recorded interview for like 5-10 minutes with this guy.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
1) What was your favorite and least-favorite moment while working for the WWE?

2) What is your honest opinion about your match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 20?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
So rumor is Batista has a huge dong huh?

·
Premium Member
15,004 Posts
Kayfabe Commentaries.

A brand of shoot interviews, with innovative concepts such as the Youshoot series (where fans send in questions via message boards or Youtube videos) and the Timeline series, where a wrestler recaps all the happenings inside and outside of the ring during a specific year.

I'd love to see one or the other with Goldberg.

Yeah, damn near every Youshoot I've watched, someone sends in a question asking how big Bastista's dick is.

·
Banned
3,733 Posts
Yes lads, Im sure you'd be able to ask him these rude questions face to face

Being behind a computer screen doesn't mean you wouldn't!

:punk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts