Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to the Feb 11 live special with tickets in hand for my wife, friend and friend's 6 year old son. As an ECW Arena diehard, I'm prepared for the atmosphere awaiting us at the special. But I'd like to show my wife at least one match and give her someone to like and root for (I'm thinking she will like Zayn because she likes the clean cut rule follower guys like Cena).

I thought I'd ask the forum what is the greatest NxT match ever (both in terms of workfare and audience participation) so that i can share with them beforehand? My first thought was Zayn/Cesaro best two out of three falls.

I'm also wondering if we are okay if we get to Full Sail by 5 PM with general admission tickets. Is it easy to find the arena? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Zayn/Cesaro either 2/3 falls or Arrival match is a solid choice, but just because it is more recent and plays more into the current storyline, I would go with Zayn/Neville from REvolution. It's just as good a match and is more relevant to the upcoming special.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm so jealous of you, a NXT special in the UK would be amazing, you're guaranteed a good match with Zayn involved, enjoy.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
REvolution without a doubt.

I'd show her Paige and Emma's match for the NXT Women's title too

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm also wondering if we are okay if we get to Full Sail by 5 PM with general admission tickets. Is it easy to find the arena? Thanks in advance.
We get there by 3:30 some people show up before that! Parking sucks, try to be about the 50th or so person in line. GA sits where ever they tell you so don't be first in line. First is top row and you won't see yourself on tv.

Also it isn't hard to find but again PARKING SUCKS!

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
If she really does like the clean-cut good guys then it's probably a good idea to show her both the lead up between Zayn and Cesaro and their 2/3 falls match. It shows how Zayn is such a good guy and respects his opponent regardless of how he is treated, and then tries his best in the match to prove his worth.

If she likes that then go ahead and show her the rest of Zayn's story with the road to redemption and especially the fatal four way and REvolution matches.

The story on those two matches involving Zayn and Neville is great but you wouldn't really understand it or care quite as much if you didn't understand everything beforehand involving Zayn's feud with Cesaro as well as the fact he could never "win the big one".

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
R-evolution was the best wwe event of last year. The incradible main event, Sasha getting a damn near great match out of charlotte, Finn and Hideo making the crowd go apeshit, Owens crushing Parker.

Watch that shit. Like right now. Forget you wife, she can watch it later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts