Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Why did they become a team in the first place?
2. What was their relationship like?
3. Why did they split up?

Just so I can better understand the history.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
1. Ziggler brought McIntyre to Raw in 2018 and became a team
2. Drew was the muscle for Ziggler. Helping him win matches. Drew was the 'big daddy Claymore'
3. Don't remember why they split up but it was late 2018 I think

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
1. Ziggler brought McIntyre to Raw in 2018 and became a team
2. Drew was the muscle for Ziggler. Helping him win matches. Drew was the 'big daddy Claymore'
3. Don't remember why they split up but it was late 2018 I think
1 and 2. 👍
3. Drew started teaming up with Lashley and Corbin. Ziggler was slowly phased out. They addressed it later on late which resulted in a TV rivalry to end 2018. In their final match Drew beat Ziggler in a steel cage match. The latter went on a hiatus, returned at the Rumble and eliminated Drew. That was the end of it.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
1. just another random pairing WWE put together similar to Nakamura/Zayn, Lana/Natalya, Corbin/Roode/Ziggler.

2. basically they both felt overlooked. The relationship did not last and I remember them fighting each other after a few months. I can't remember the exact reason why they are broken up.

3. I can't remember without looking up the reason. that's how underdeveloped their relationship was. I think the excitement behind it was mostly from fans who thought they looked like a modern day Nash/HBK.

once in a while, WWE strikes gold with their random partnerships but they don't last. Charlotte/Lacy, Revival/Orton and Ziggler/Drew are examples of that. I also don't think Roode/Ziggler was ever really developed as a team despite them being former tag team champions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts