Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Why did they become a team in the first place?
2. What was their relationship like?
3. Why did they split up?

Just so I can better understand the history.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
1. Ziggler brought McIntyre to Raw in 2018 and became a team
2. Drew was the muscle for Ziggler. Helping him win matches. Drew was the 'big daddy Claymore'
3. Don't remember why they split up but it was late 2018 I think

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
1. Ziggler brought McIntyre to Raw in 2018 and became a team
2. Drew was the muscle for Ziggler. Helping him win matches. Drew was the 'big daddy Claymore'
3. Don't remember why they split up but it was late 2018 I think
1 and 2. 👍
3. Drew started teaming up with Lashley and Corbin. Ziggler was slowly phased out. They addressed it later on late which resulted in a TV rivalry to end 2018. In their final match Drew beat Ziggler in a steel cage match. The latter went on a hiatus, returned at the Rumble and eliminated Drew. That was the end of it.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
1. just another random pairing WWE put together similar to Nakamura/Zayn, Lana/Natalya, Corbin/Roode/Ziggler.

2. basically they both felt overlooked. The relationship did not last and I remember them fighting each other after a few months. I can't remember the exact reason why they are broken up.

3. I can't remember without looking up the reason. that's how underdeveloped their relationship was. I think the excitement behind it was mostly from fans who thought they looked like a modern day Nash/HBK.

once in a while, WWE strikes gold with their random partnerships but they don't last. Charlotte/Lacy, Revival/Orton and Ziggler/Drew are examples of that. I also don't think Roode/Ziggler was ever really developed as a team despite them being former tag team champions.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,675 Posts
Remember their brief reunion last summer on SmackDown? Shane was their common ally and Roman was their common enemy, so they were on the same page.

Dolph and Drew were staring at each other during this backstage segment.

Drew pulled Dolph out of the ring during his match with Roman, saving him from a Spear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts