Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is he ? is he injured ? if so has there been an explanation ? I remeber them saying Skip has broke his ankle and thats why he wasn't there anymore and Darren Young was thrown out but can't remeber anything for Tarver. Is he even Nexus anymore ?

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I honestly don't know, I haven't heard any news anywhere on his dissapearence from Nexus.

They've probably just shafted him for no reason like they did Young.

·
Ho!
17,625 Posts
Apparently he had a groin injury or something and needed time off.

Wouldn't make sense for WWE to shaft one of the only two people in Nexus that can cut a very promo consistently week in week out.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Apparently he had a groin injury or something and needed time off.

Wouldn't make sense for WWE to shaft one of the only two people in Nexus that can cut a very promo consistently week in week out.
Ahh, that explains it. He is quite a talent on the microphone so I would of been slightly suprised if they'd of just got rid.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Don't know why they got rid of him from nexus, one of the better mic performers, don't know why they didn't just say "we've lost tarver and sheffield to injury and we're still a strong as ever...", they didn't make a story as to why sheffield was off tv, just told us he was injured.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Yeah he's injured, unfortunately. I enjoy his work, he brings intensity to the group. To be honest, i actually want Skip, Tarver, Young, and maybe Bryan to return to Nexus, the current formation doesn't seem right to me, the group doesn't have this it factor anymore that this group used to have when it was originally formed, nothing against Harris and McGillicutty, the members just don't seem completing each other anymore like they used to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts