Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, im not sure where 2 put this, so ahm puttin it here....

how do i get 'text' in my 'avatar' like for example under 'the means' name, it says 'dont hate the player; hate the game'

if any1 could plz help, its be appreaciated....

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
You need a certain amount of posts. Im not sure how many it is... BUt once you get that many, you can change it in your profile...

N

·
0 Posts
The Mean got his title because Amish momentarily made him a moderator. Not sure if he has over 2,000, but I believe I changed it to 3,000...or something...these things are supposedly special.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I was told it was 3,000.I feel so special(serious) being the only non-staff member and have a subtitle.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
No..he has like 100 more posts than me..it has to 3,000 posts or over.

N

·
0 Posts
Uh...no. You're not the only nonstaff member to have a custom title. BEERCAN and Angel are not staff members, technically, and they have custom titles. Angel had one before she was made a "moderator" anyhow.

But, I suppose you could say you're the only current one, though I think I missed changing someone's when the board first started...forgot who though.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
We should move it down to like 2,000 thp.

N

·
0 Posts
Custom titles are really supposed to show that you're "above" regular users or have done something to deserve one, unless of course they are enabled from the "get-go."

Custom titles are usually reserved for mods and admins, however.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
ummm i still think 3000 posts is too high, by the time i get to 3000 youll have changed it to 5000

wasnt it 1750 when i joined?(august)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts