Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have a question for the Admins or anybody who can possibly tell me

About 4 days ago when I re-joined thinking that I needed to re join because my [Chokeslam]47 account was deleted ( That's what I thought ), and I joined with this username. Then I thought, well maybe I could see if my [Chokeslam]47 account is still in the directory, so I logged off this one and then logged into the other account which was around 5 minutes ago. Then I got worried so I logged off the other account and logged back onto this one. Should I use this account or the other account?

I hope this makes sense to everybody

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Just use your original username, we merged with another site in october only to split off to Weforums a few days ago.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I know what happened. I have been here since July but I have been re-registering a lot. Thansk for the help but I would like somebody like a mod or SMod or Admin to answer this

·
Pronouns: They/Them/Their
7,785 Posts
because she thought her other account was deleted due to the dates of the merge.

Its been confusing for a lot of us..

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok yeah, like FS said, I have been confused so I re-registered again after the merge just incase my other account was deleted by any chance. I can go back to the other one if that's what is the better choice...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts