Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
It's all up to the mod/admin who gave'em to ya. I usualy tell most of the people I give warnings to to mind their behaviour for a month and then pm me. It's somewhat of an added incentive that they'll actually work on their posting if they know they'll be rewarded for good behaviour. But like I said...my way isn't THE way...so pm LK and ask him what his stance is on it.

N

·
0 Posts
I'll be plain and clear: if people don't start typing properly, they will be banned. LK was giving you fair warning to improve your English. I suggest you do it and don't try to refute.

We'd prefer perfect English, but we'll settle for correcting typing out of words like you, there, their, they're, you're, you, to, too, two, etc. Enough with the annoying "look, I'm showing off my lack of intelligence!" typing.

This is a fair warning to those who read. It's not even 'my' rule, but I'm going to uphold it as I agree to a degree.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so for one whole month...of perfect english, no spam, no double posting etc i can lose these points?

is that what ur all saying?

N

·
0 Posts
You see that right there? "UR"

Don't type like that. And no, I am not joking. If I don't ban you, you'll get banned by Cody, BDV1, Flash, or the guy who was telling us to ban your type: Amish Patel.

I really suggest you at least type words to the best of your ability.

Until you get 30 warning points, they do nothing. So the 10 you have now are HARMLESS; better your act and all will be fine. Just don't get any more.

Remember, even if you reach 30 it's only a 2 week ban. 14 days isn't much.

·
Banned
709 Posts
I Belive you have to manaully ban them. 30 points doesnt do it automatticy...o yeah... BreakdownV1 wa sthe one that warned him for spamming *Crowd Gasps*

Anyway...i think its done manually....so BreakdownV1 just didnt ban him

N

·
0 Posts
You have no idea what you're typing.

It's done automatically. Once a person hits 30 WPs, bam, banned for 2 weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts