1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who actually set up this site?

i just was curious that's all

N

·
0 Posts
Goes back a long way.

Amish Patel is the owner. Amish set up the original CGI boards, and I think (dunno) Adam (er...most of you don't know him -- he hasn't posted in years, or just about years) set up the phpBB2 boards.

Amish set-up the vB2 boards, and I set up the vB3 (current) boards.

So Amish.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Well then why does it say you joined in Nov. 2001, and Amish in Aug. 2002?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Some boards, such as cgi boards, don't have an SQL database. They write files and store them to read off of. vB, or an php forums for that matter, has an SQL database and that is easily upgraded to something else. So, when the forums were upgraded to phpbb, all the posts were lost and everything was restarted in 2002 or whenever it shows Amish had joined. Nitemare went back and edited his join date via SQL to when he originally joined, which is actually now not on record. The End. Thank you, bye.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I wish BabyBoy wouldn't post in Mexican. That or whatever foreign language it was.

(I'm too old for technology. Where's my record player...)

·
Registered
699 Posts
This site is impresive. Mad props to you guys. This is the first forums thing I've been apart of. I like it alot.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah this site rocks and blows pws(where i was on originally)out of the water!

thanks for the info guys because i gotta keep updated know what i mean?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Happy to see all of you happy. :)
I'm so used to WE and the way things go and look around here, I can't visit any other wrestling forums and post there seriously. They all suck, compared to WE.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
.lk said:
Happy to see all of you happy. :)
I'm so used to WE and the way things go and look around here, I can't visit any other wrestling forums and post there seriously. They all suck, compared to WE.
I didn't know you posted anywhere seriously.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
who is?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts