Wrestling Forum banner

question to anyone who has gone to wrestlemania before

499 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Demandred
Me and my mate are looking at going to Mania 28 and just wanted to know how much money people generally have spent on their tickets. Not bothered really about getting amazing front row seats as were from the UK so flights are gonna be expensive, but we wanna go to the axxess and HOF and possibly the Raw after if it's included in the packages they do...

Much appreciate some info from you guys...Cheers
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,047 Posts
i bought my wrestlemania 25 tickets for 255 dollars, they were vip riser seats, also got a wrrestlemania axxess ticket for 49 dollars.

· Registered
5,432 Posts
I got the silver package this year. The price of the package depends on how many people are going. If you book only 1 then the price is higher, you can book up to 4 and the more people you book the cheaper it gets.

My silver package was for 2 people and cost around £550 each ($750 I think). Flights to Atlanta were £450 each and totalled to just under £1,000 each.

The silver package we got was the 4 night package which included 2 axxess sessions, HOF, Wrestlemania, Monday Night Raw plus the hotel. Must say the hotel was amazing, one of the best hotels I stayed at. It was opposite the Hyatt where the wrestlers were staying plus it was the hotel where tough enough guys were staying during the weekend.

Seats were good and we got a good view of the ring throughout the show. Yes you do not know where you are going to sit 1 month or so before but luckily we got good seats.

Overall price for 4 night package was about £1,000 each for the package including flights. You may want to take another £200-£300 for food, merchandise and tourism etc during your stay.

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
much appreciated guys...Thanks alot.

· @delecast
5,996 Posts
I went to 23 and had third deck seats dead center to the ring and paid $40 per ticket. At 24 I had lower bowl seats that I paid $120. If you live in America, look into JetBlue to save on costs for the airplane.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
I went to 23 and had third deck seats dead center to the ring and paid $40 per ticket. At 24 I had lower bowl seats that I paid $120. If you live in America, look into JetBlue to save on costs for the airplane.
Good recommendation. I flew into Atlanta with Delta and flew back home from Savannah with Continental-United (never again!!!), but I've already noted that JetBlue has the best deals, directly from SFO to Ft. Lauderdale, where there's also the best and chapest (local) rental outlet that I've found thus far, Sunshine State Rentals I think they're called.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.