Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so if rhodes wasnt ment to bleed why didnt orton stop with the beatdown? or did they plan it out beforehand rhodes gave orton the green light to actually make contact with the bell to his head and make it look legit not knowing he was gonna bleed but when he did get busted open orton had no choice but to continue

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
It was edited. The referees had already began to clean Rhodes up but Orton immediately grabbed him back and RKO'ed him on the table. You even saw the towel wrapped around Rhodes when he pulled him away from the refs.

BTW, was I the only one who sensed Rhodes getting busted open? Like as soon as I saw Orton pick the bell up I knew Rhodes was gonna get busted open.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
It was edited. The referees had already began to clean Rhodes up but Orton immediately grabbed him back and RKO'ed him on the table. You even saw the towel wrapped around Rhodes when he pulled him away from the refs.

BTW, was I the only one who sensed Rhodes getting busted open? Like as soon as I saw Orton pick the bell up I knew Rhodes was gonna get busted open.
I think every other person beside you already knew he was busted open three days ago when the taping was finished. Most people read spoilers beforehand nowadays.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Orton probably wanted to get out of there quickly so instead of waiting of all of the clean up nonsense he just went to the finish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts