Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel bad for this, as this post oozes of "forum newb", but I just can't stand it (not being able to find a definite answer by other means).

WWE now has Raw, Smackdown, NXT: Redemption, Superstars and FCW.

Now, can someone tell me this:

1. When does the new NXT-FCW, tapped at Full Sail or wherever, start "airing"? Where does it "air"?

2. Will the current NXT continue being produced?

3. Will the current FCW continue being produced?

4. If the current NXT and FCW continue to be made along with the new NXT-FCW show, will the same people appear on, basically, all 3 shows?

5. Finally: Is this new NXT-FCW a show featuring the NXT rookies and some of WWE's undercard + some of FCW's most ready competitors, with Regal and JR as commentators?

I hope to my atheist god that No. 5 is true.

Reactions: NasJayz

·
Registered
574 Posts
I feel bad for this, as this post oozes of "forum newb", but I just can't stand it (not being able to find a definite answer by other means).

WWE now has Raw, Smackdown, NXT: Redemption, Superstars and FCW.

Now, can someone tell me this:

1. When does the new NXT-FCW, tapped at Full Sail or wherever, start "airing"? Where does it "air"?

2. Will the current NXT continue being produced?

3. Will the current FCW continue being produced?

4. If the current NXT and FCW continue to be made along with the new NXT-FCW show, will the same people appear on, basically, all 3 shows?

5. Finally: Is this new NXT-FCW a show featuring the NXT rookies and some of WWE's undercard + some of FCW's most ready competitors, with Regal and JR as commentators?

I hope to my atheist god that No. 5 is true.
When does the new NXT-FCW, tapped at Full Sail or wherever, start "airing"? Where does it "air"?

The show hasn't been picked by a channel yet... They'll announce it whenever they get a deal.

Will the current NXT continue being produced?

Yes, probably until the New NxT gets on the air

Will the current FCW continue being produced?

No, I belive that there's one last taping then it's all over

If the current NXT and FCW continue to be made along with the new NXT-FCW show, will the same people appear on, basically, all 3 shows?

Well I'm sure that you can connect the dots yourself based on my previous awnsers

Is this new NXT-FCW a show featuring the NXT rookies and some of WWE's undercard + some of FCW's most ready competitors, with Regal and JR as commentators?

Shit I don't know... Let's ask my boy D-Bryan

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^
Thank you, though you should put my sentences in quotes or your answers in bold or something.

Still gonna wait for a couple of more confirmations.
I hope this starts as soon as possible.

Reactions: NasJayz

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
This new show has some of the lower carders from NXT and Superstars plus all of the FCW roster. The commentators are always changing apparently, some shows you get Regal and Chris Russo, while in other ones you may get JR and Byron Saxton I think.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
6) Is there going to be storylines in this version of NXT or is going to be basically an FCW version of superstars?

From what I can tell from the first three or four tapings, its all matches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts