Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people,

Quick question here for people who've attended Mania before (or not, but does happen to know the answer to this question).

I want to bring a banner to Mania of Del Rio, but do you know if there is a maximum that the banner can be (the size)?

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
Ive been to 5 wwe events, WM will be my 6th. Different Arenas have slightly different rules, in addition to WWE rules. That normal size poster board size sign you see normally is what you should bring. If you have a group you can each bring a part of it, like the Flair groups did with the "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". If its just you, make it a reasonable size, otherwise it will be confiscated, and security might remove you. Of course you can always take a chance and make a HUGE banner, but that won't be nice to the people behind you.

· Is a Snit Head
34,365 Posts
It seems to vary based on the arena. I've seen banners for some shows that I've been to but I know for a fact the arena in Albany (closest to where I live) doesn't let people bring in a sing that would need multiple people to hold.

If you want a banner I would just segment it into a bunch of individual pieces and you won't have any problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.