Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
He is fired from WWE without possibility of rehire. He may show up in TNA after his 90 days no compete. But Vince McMahon bought the rights to "John Cena," so he will have to get a new name.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ya he'll be back in the WWE, in fact I doubt he'll even fully leave as he'll be doing random run ins on Wade Barret matches

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
My god, this is like the fifth thread on the topic.

You see what happened was, John Cena was a good man, living under the sea with his clown fish wife. But one day a predator attacked their home and killed all cena's eggs, except one. This led to Cena being overprotective of this last egg, having lost his wife too. But then, on the first day in school, his son Nemo is captured by an Austrailian, (most likely BkB Hulk) and then John Cena must travel the ocean to find his son.

Thats whats happening right?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,839 Posts
I swear to God I tried my best to keep a straight face but as soon as I saw the OP's signature, I couldn't do it anymore.

This is why Cena makes the big bucks, ladies and gentlemen!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
This thread is as pointless as a Hair vs. Hair Match between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Goldberg.
I lol'd hard.

So, anyway, OP, thanks for this thread. It made my day. And don't worry, I'm sure some kind of Cena will show up somewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts