Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could only cheer for one male and one female wrestler and had to boo the rest, who would you pick?

For males, I'd have to go with Jeff Hardy. Even though I'm probably one of the biggest Finn Bálor marks you'll ever meet, I fucking love Jeff Hardy, think he oozes so much charisma that WWE would have to file for flood insurance, and think he's fantastic in the ring.

For females, as much as I love Nikki Bella, I would have to go with Alexa Bliss. She's literally the entire package when it comes to wrestling. Yes, Charlotte is good, but I feel that outside of wrestling skill, Alexa Bliss has the edge over Charlotte.

So, what's your answers?

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Got to go with AJ and Becky.

Becky i probably don't need to explain by now :lol She's got everything you'd want in a performer IMO, plus she's so exceptionally likeable that she's very hard to want to boo.

Styles is the same, the man is so immensely talented that i just admire him more than anything else. So again i probably couldn't boo him.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
At this moment I don't care about anyone on the roster expect for 2 so it is gonna be one of them Randy and AJ Styles and it is really hard to choose from the 2 but I will go with AJ maybe.

I like Charlotte more than anyone because she is a real athletic but to be honest Alexa is so beautiful that I can't boo her.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
AJ is easy. Not a big fan of any of the women but if I had to choose it would be either Naomi or Foxy. Both seem like great people, are really talented, and never get the respect they deserve.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,127 Posts
For me, it's AJ Styles and Becky Lynch. Respectively my #1 favorite male talent and my #1 favorite female talent :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts