Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Do you mean in general, or at College? Because i just eat at home because i get out early.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
indeed. mi goreng. love that stuff.

otherwise cook cheap things like spaghetti bolognase in bulk and just put whatever you don't eat in the fridge and have for lunch the next day or 2.

·
3,246 Posts
Hot pockets are you friend.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Ramen and hot pockets are indeed pals.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Get vitamin supplements and protein shakes and drink a lot of tap water. Buy cheap tinned food too.

·
Rated PG
3,485 Posts
A tip would be, once every few weeks take a trip to farm that sells produce and a meat factory that obliviously sells meat. Buy in bulk and you should be able to get a good deal.

If nothing like that is around then I guess your living on shit microwave food.

·
@delecast
4,407 Posts
Wal Mart is your friend. Also, don't ask for fancy shit on your birthday. When someone asks "what do you want for your birthday?" You say "food, bitch."

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
could you give me a rough idea of what that gets you, or any tips on keeping costs down?
I didn't think about this, college for you in America (assuming you're American) is Uni for us. I live near my college and I just go out and buy dinner each day then come home. I couldn't give you tips, I love food, eat what you want but be sensible.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts