Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Q: If there was one person you could tag team with long term, who would it be.
A: Jackie Chan

Q: Will there be anymore WWFX shows?
A: There are talks of a string of shows in October.

Q: Back on SmackDown, you were in the World Heavyweight Championship hunt. How was it working with Jeff Hardy?
A: Great. I love working with Jeff.

Q: Do you really have a fear of Mayonnaise?
A: No, it’s just disgusting.

Q: Any possible return to WWE?
A: Yes. Maybe a year or so.

Q: Your first and last match of 2011 were against The Miz, both Falls Count Anywhere. Where you glad to end your last match with WWE against The Miz?
A: Yeah, it was cool.

Q: If someone were to write you the perfect character to play, what would you envision it to be?
A: A drunken master inspired barbarian character.

Q: How hard was it during your time in Tough Enough?
A: Very hard.

Q: We’re you a wrestling fan growing up? If so, Who was your favorite?
A: I was. I liked the main guys like Hulk Hogan & Shawn Michaels.

Q: Have you fully recovered from your injuries?
A: No.

Q: With MNM, you worked with both Matt & Jeff Hardy, a very awesome tag team. Do you have a favorite match you did with them both or individual?
A: Jeff Hardy is was the World Heavyweight Championship match that I got on SmackDown back in 2009.
For Matt Hardy, it was the tag team match of MNM vs. Matt & Jeff Hardy at December to Dismember.

Q: What was it like being ECW Champion?
A: It was awesome. Think about all the history. RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Taz, the ECW Ballroom. It was the watered down WWE version of ECW but it was still an honor.

Q: Besides writing poetry, do you write stories, scripts.
A: Yes.

Q: Would you ever consider writing a book, story, script?
A: Yes

Q: Do you prefer to go by John Morrison or John Hennigan? A lot of people (including myself) still call you by John Morrison.
A: John Hennigan. It’s my real name.

Q: How is it like working for Vince McMahon?
A: It was great & interesting. He’s a wrestling genius. He has a phenomenal mind. He’s comical. However, what he wanted always conflicted with what I wanted, but he has a clear vision & he had confidence. It was really cool to be around him.

Q: How was it working with CM Punk?
A: Great. He’s a wrestling genius. He’s really physical and intense, and open to ideas.

Q: Was it fun teaming with The Miz, or do you think he’s very annoying?
A: I liked teaming with him.

Q: Will there be more parody videos from you on YouTube? HHH/Undertaker video was great!
A: Possibly yes. I’m not working on anything currently though.

Q: Will you be doing anymore acting? Improv shows? Going with that, who are some of your favorite comedians?
A: I will be doing more acting & Improv shows. My favorite comedian would have to be Louis Ck.

Q: Who inspired you to become a wrestler?
A: Hard to say. When I was first watching I liked the main guys like Hulk Hogan, Big Bossman, The Rockers, and I grew on to like Shawn Michaels more and more.

Q: Was the JoMoSapien’s T-Shirt a last incentive to try to get you to sign a new contract with the WWE? I have thought about it and it’s kind of what it seems like, since they released it like a month before you left.
A: No. It was actually approved a few months before I left. I had to approve the artwork and stuff, so by the time it was ready my contact was almost up.

Q: Who gave you the best peace of advice?
A: My dad.

Q: Why did you start doing Parkour?
A: Jackie Chan

Q: Back in 2011, Alberto Del Rio destroyed you in such a short time. Were you happy or angry about that?
A: Well, nobody likes losing.

Q: People speculate that Triple H & Stephanie McMahon think very highly of you, true?
A: I hope so. I think highly of them.

Q: Will there be any more Officer Rexy videos?
A: No. He’s is retired. Boneface the barbarian is not though!

Q: Name three guys you wish you could have had a feud with while you were with WWE.
A: Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton & Undertaker

Q: I’d like to refer back to some of your matches. What was it like working with Rey Mysterio?
A: Amazing. Rey was one of my role models. He actually helped me getting into the business.

Q: What is your favorite match type?
A: Elimination Chamber & Royal Rumble because all the flying around.

http://starship-pained.com

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
To be fair, a good interviewer would be able to coax more out of a subject. He's been more talkative on other interviews such as his Clashtime interview with Maryse and his media junket in Asia with Melina. But yeah, he was rather blah in this interview.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
And people say Cena is robotic

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
"Q: People speculate that Triple H & Stephanie McMahon think very highly of you, true?
A: I hope so. I think highly of them."

Keep on politicking John! You'll be back in no time!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
"Q: People speculate that Triple H & Stephanie McMahon think very highly of you, true?
A: I hope so. I think highly of them."

Keep on politicking John! You'll be back in no time!
Oh hush. First he's a kiss ass and now he's politicking. Oh you people. :rolleyes:

See? Now you all can stfu about his rap battle thing with Triple H. He says he thinks highly of Triple H, and would have liked to feud with Taker, thus proving that the rap vid was all in good fun. I doubt he would disrespect two WWE greats. I can't believe you guys thought it was grounds for Trips to bury Morrison. Even Trips has more of a sense of humor than that.

And yeah, these are some vague, brief as hell answers. Though Morrison has proved in the past he is capable of better elaboration and can carry a conversation well. The interviewer might have condensed the answers anyways.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
" He says he thinks highly of Triple H, "

Definition of politics.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
" He says he thinks highly of Triple H, "

Definition of politics.
Ok, fine. So, what if it's true that he think highly of Triple H anyways?

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stephanie McMahon is a fan of Morrison for years... she the one who came the idea of his slow-motion entrance

1 - 19 of 19 Posts