Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have not been able to watch wwe for a long time because i no longer have sky or virgin so can anyone tell me where triple h is? because i don't know if he has retired or if he is injured? can anyone give me the story about whats happened to him? cheers

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sheamus "took him out" so he was off screen. That way he could have the surgery to repair some injuries.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
The gravitational forces surrounding his nose created a miniature black hole during a match he had with Sheamus. He was subsequently sucked into this mass-destroying phenomena and hasn't been seen since. Legend has it, he's burying the spirits of deceased wrestlers in another dimension.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
No word on his return date as far as we know. Wouldn't be surprised if he shows up at the Rumble and can't see him missing Wrestlemania as long as he can compete.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wasn't Steph due to pop another kid out too, so he's probably taking a longer time out than injuries strictly required. (I'm sure they'd of have most mid carders back by now, completely healed or not)
As much time out as it takes time for WWE Universe to cry out for the mighty HHH to grant them his return or to grow a group of wrestlers he can hold down.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Sheamus put him on the shelf...that's the last we've seen of him, for now.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I dont think it will be too ling before he's back...........He's being publicy acknowledged again in ring by the WWE....see fan appreciation day. So now people know he's ready i can see him being back on TV

1 - 11 of 11 Posts