Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night during raw... i saw security tell the crowd to sit down... i believe it was between the jericho/morrison match where i noticed it the most or one of the matches in the 1st hour

for people who go to events, i havent been to one since the attitude era, but do they do this often? i would think that they would want the wrestlers to get a reaction but instead the guys in yellow tell them to sit.... the fuck?

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
They tell people to stay seated because it's a safely issue more than anything. People are given seats for a reason, so that everyone has their own place and it doesn't get to crowded (to avoid a crush). It will depend from arena to arena but here in the UK they can be very picky about you standing during shows.

There's obviously more reasons than that but they escape me right now.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
fans were probably standing up during the match, only times they should really stand is when their is an entrance or a finisher move is coming up. don't freaking stand up when there's a headlock in the ring..., there's ppl behind you who want to see the show too you know

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
I notice it all the time.I think they do it so the people in the back rows could see.Because I have been to a WWE event before,and it is such a pain in the ass,when 15 people in front of you,for some reason think its okay,to stand up and block your view of the match.And don't get me started with WrestleMania(Its 10x worst there).Thats why I hate floor level seats.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
It's very much a safety aspect that most indoor events implement where there is seating allocations. At the SD house show in Glasgow, I remember people hovering about near the end so they could get a quick exit once the last match was done, but security constantly swept along the aisles telling people to sit down or leave.

Same at football grounds here now too.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
The security at the houseshows here always tell you to sit down. It doesn't annoy me, surely you have to expect that.

What DOES piss me off is the WWE leaflets on your seats which read "please don't stand because it blocks the view for the children" or some shit like that. Seriously? Get the fuck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts