Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tickets for tomorrow's Raw, ringside, camera view. Do they tell you not to drink or have signs?? I feel like I never see anyone with a sign or a drink that's sitting directly in the front

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it a pro-Roman sign or an anti-Roman sign? Because one you're allowed to have, the other you're not...

:p
debating:

You can't teach Enzo how to wrestle
It was either Lavar Ball's shows or front row at Raw.
Plot twist: Steve Austin has never drank alcohol.
Brandon Cooks #99 (inside joke in card breaking business)
SOFT*
NBA is FAKE
I came to get away from the attitude era at my house.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Reactions: IpostHIGH

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
3+ hours of raw fully sober? I should call Guinness world records before you go.

·
Registered
13,150 Posts
debating:

You can't teach Enzo how to wrestle
It was either Lavar Ball's shows or front row at Raw.
Plot twist: Steve Austin has never drank alcohol.
Brandon Cooks #99 (inside joke in card breaking business)
SOFT*
NBA is FAKE
I came to get away from the attitude era at my house.
:HA

Solid list man, but your level of wise-ass-ery might get it taken away lol

Don't forget Dunn hates fans who rock the boat

·
Registered
210 Posts
I good a good buzz going before the show started but went for a piss and couldn't find my seat on the way back lol. Sitting through Raw sober these days is kinda torture so load up beforehand

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I good a good buzz going before the show started but went for a piss and couldn't find my seat on the way back lol. Sitting through Raw sober these days is kinda torture so load up beforehand
beer vendor doesn't even come down there?

well look for me, I bought a nWO cut off, going with jorts as my bottom and a white bandana.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Do you think they'd mind if you just started reading a newspaper during the show?

·
Registered
664 Posts
You should definitely bring a anti-Roman or a "Don't mute my boo, Kevin" sign.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I had beer when I went to unforgiven 2006. I wasn't ringside but I was 2nd row. I remember because I through it at Cena after he beat Edge for the title.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I'll give an actual serious answer - yes, you can drink and yes, you can bring signs.

Source: I've sat ringside at numerous shows over the past few years, including front row at Smackdown this year.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
You know, that'd be funny. Someone in full camera view ignoring the action and reading a newspaper.
I remember they did a skit at Wrestlemania 12 to poke fun at WCW, and held a fake match between "The Huckster" and "The Nacho Man", and any time they cut to the crowd, we saw that it was full of geriatrics reading oversized comedy newspaper.

Oh, and Jane Fonda was there waving around the Vietnamese flag.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts