Wrestling Forum banner

Question about sig image sizes?

1098 12
Hey I'm wondering if anyone could tell me why my sig image is required to be so tiny yet everyone elses is huge??

Could someone help me out here because it looks so stupid this small
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BLUE IS BACK
16,346 Posts
so go on imageshack.us, then click browse, then the image will upload and itll say image details, copy the one that says "forum" then go onto WF and paste that url (i reccomend taking out the parts surrounded by [/*url] Just leave the image :)

·
Respect My Pimphand..
16,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
♠Chip♠;9190746 said:
I can remember I had so much trouble with this when I bought a premium membership. Took me a whole day to figure out you didn't have to use the Sig Picture option :lmao
Yeah man lol! I can't believe I waited this long to get a premium membership. I'm on here nearly every day, read most threads and posts I see and post sporatocally on here lol. I swear if I waited any longer I would grow a father time beard and show liver spots. I'm going to start posting more frequently on here. Up until now the only posters I talked a bit with outside of thread topics were Pyro and Ladycroft lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.