Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup

I just bought 4th row RAW tickets for the January show in Detroit. My seats are directly behind the announce table, but 4 rows back.

Is this a good spot to enjoy the show? Have never been this close to the ring when I went 10-11 years ago. I was going to try again for different tickets but didnt want to lose the ones I had. :shocked:

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
The only thing I would say is that I hope you're pretty tall. I had 5th row seats at No Way Out 2008 and the experience wouldn't have been the same if I was under 6 feet tall.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wouldn't it have been better to ask BEFORE you booked em?
They would have been sold out if I asked before I booked them. :rolleyes: I came on this FORUM(this is a discussion forum about wrestling right?) to ask for peoples OPINIONS.

Thnx Algernon, im 6 foot so hopefully that is tall enough. xD

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
You should be fine. Fourth row seats should be fantastic no matter which side of the ring you're on.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
I would say that the first five rows are great and you should see fine. Now I been on the floor but like 10 rows back and I didn't see a damn thing. I hate floor seats which is why if I can't get rows 1 to 5, then I usually get the next level up so I can have a good view but you should be fine though.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I sat 8 rows behind the announce table at RAW a few months ago and it was OK, but it would have been better if I had been higher up cause I wouldn've had a better view. When something cool happened everybody in front of you stands up and you can't see very good. My son couldn't see good at all, and security wouldn't let him stand in his chair.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Sup

I just bought 4th row RAW tickets for the January show in Detroit. My seats are directly behind the announce table, but 4 rows back.

Is this a good spot to enjoy the show? Have never been this close to the ring when I went 10-11 years ago. I was going to try again for different tickets but didnt want to lose the ones I had. :shocked:
I don't think it should be too bad. I was in the 4th row when SD was in Detroit a few months back, and it was great. Granted, I was tv side, so that's a bit closer to the ring, but still. Though, I do hope you're around or above 6 feet tall. I'm 6'2", and I had to do a lot of sitting up to make sure I saw everything.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
You might get on TV and If it's quiet enough you'll be able to hear the Cole marking out over The Miz.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Behind the announcer table is horrible. You always want to be where you can see the entrance ramp. Quite a bit of action - run ins, outside ring action, etc.. happen by the ramp. Plus you can see the wrestlers as they come out. I'm going to a show here in Las Vegas tomorrow and I'm right next to entrance ramp. You'll probably still have fun though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts