Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to download fromt hem, I get this message:

"This IP **.*.***.* is not allowed to use the free-service anymore today. We detected very extreme downloads. Don't worry! This has not to be your fault."

Despite the fact I've not downloaded from there in about 6 weeks, and I'm not using a proxy server as far as I know. Anyone know why?

·
hello
19,588 Posts
its because Rapidshare is s**t, its better to use yousendit or youshareit for uploads, as for downloads, its really annoying because really you have to pay 10 euros a month to d/l off there, because you can only get 1 d/l from Rapidshare per hour, and they cant be big files or you use up your "free traffic".

So really if a file is on Rapidshare that you want, there aitn alot of hope for ya if you keep geting those messages.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some how, I got it working earlier by using a proxy server, but that method won't work anymore. Its a pain, I want to get the ECW ppv but its only Rapidshare at the moment, since I fell asleep during the damn event.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have a VCR anymore, so I couldn't record it. They do replay the shwo one night this week, but they censor it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts