Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
youtube/BareFootTuna
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this goes her, but I need a fast reply amd posted it here to make sure I get an answer.

Okay people have been saying that megaupload it a good upload site. It fast, 500mb etc.

But when I go to download things it takes more than an hour.

Example: I downloaded the Lonest Yard Soundtrack from the file exchange forums and it took like 4 hours. And that HBK homemade vid took like an hour and its only like 3 minutes.

I have the same problem with filefront (I think its the name).

SO AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG, do I have to change something like settings. What is the problem?

P.S. On yousendit and rapidshare it takes me like 10-20 minutes for albums and full WWE dvds.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Legendary Killer said:
P.S. On yousendit and rapidshare it takes me like 10-20 minutes for albums and full WWE dvds.
It's going to take a long time because CD and DVD files are quite large, the speed of your internet has a factor in the download speed aswell.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Yup, megaupload has a slow speed downloading factor. I've experienced it before. It takes me more than 1hr for one 30mb match.

·
youtube/BareFootTuna
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it's normal that megaupload takes a long time.

And I wasn't complaining about yousendit and rapidshare, but wanted to say how long they took compared to megaupload.

thanks for your responses.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Not always, I have had slow speeds but sometimes I've had really great speeds ~120kbs. It has good rules, files can stay forever as long as they're active and a 500mb limit. It's okay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts