Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running the Extreme Rules Prediction Game, as well as the new WWE Fantasy League, PWA. Since I do not have the ability to close and open threads at will, it is of paramount importance that I be able to detect when someone edits their posts. This is to ensure no one is editing their picks after WWE events have taken place.

Is there any way to do this? Often, the time of last editing is noted at the bottom of the post, but I cannot tell if there is any universality to this. It does appear that sometimes the time is not noted at the bottom of the post, even though an edit did take place.

Either way, I just want to know whether the editing time is ALWAYS listed when an edit takes place, or what the standards are for it being listed. And if it's not always listed then, well, I'd like to know what other avenues I could pursue to ensure the fairness of these prediction games.

Thank you!

·
What?
13,511 Posts
If you enter a reply in the quick reply box then post it and it gets "added" to the thread you can edit that post without it coming up as being edited if you haven't refreshed or navigated away from that page. Otherwise it comes up every time.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you enter a reply in the quick reply box then post it and it gets "added" to the thread you can edit that post without it coming up as being edited if you haven't refreshed or navigated away from that page. Otherwise it comes up every time.
So it's a pretty full-proof way to monitor potential cheating? Thank you very much.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Yeah we don't tend to allow editing in the Mafia Games section and although some people occasionally get away with it, 99% of the time it comes up and people get caught.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts