Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if Be The Booker is like a e-fed. From the looks of it there are a lot of diffrent feds so I am gonna assume that it is. I was a e-fedder for a while be then took a break and I am looking to get back in and possibly on this forum. I am not famililar with this sort of fedding so if someone could please explain to me how it works. How do you RP for matches, how do you get into feds, ect.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
O.K, I'll explain.

BTB is not an E-Fed in itself, it is full of people which we call ''Bookers''. These people (like myself) we book shows, realistically.

We basically do a different version of Raw or something. We just do it from our imagination. To learn more I recommend you visit these 3 Places.

WWE: Rise Of Glory is a brilliant example of a Booking Show
Also look at the thread entitled - What makes Be The Booker....in which we explain why we like BTB compared to WWE.
For a thread which is not really like WWE, go to New Generation Wrestling.

if you want to you can always check out my thread WWE: Afterlife lol

Hope that's made it a bit clearer!

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Well with me running a very successful e-fed and all I gotta have a say here. It's very different from BTB, no roleplays whatsoever, you take control of a roster, or infact a company and do as you please with it, make your own feuds, title changes and write the shows.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
^^^^ Something like they said, GreatOne I feel touched you said RoG was a brilliant example.

Basically do what you want with it and people will give you feedback on what they think of it etc, also if it becomes popular like At0mic and mine, it'll earn you a good rep around the forum.

Also don;t get to over hyped about posting your shows. leave it a couple of days between each otherwise it becomes too much too quick.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Yes, what the above said and hopefully YOU can be a BTB Regular like Grendrill, Myself and the others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts