Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do they tape beforehand? I'm pretty sure it's either Main Event or Superstars but there's also SMS but I'm not too sure if it's changed up from what it was a year or so ago. I'm pretty stoked though, first time I've been to a WWE event since I went to Raw & Smackdown in the late 90's, plus it's the show after HIAC so hopefully it's got some good fallout. Appreciate the help, I tried Googling this shit but got nowhere, might of just phrased the shit badly.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
When I went back in September, it was Superstars. And ME is for SD.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I assume it's just Raw because it goes for a pretty long time. There's probably a dark match before and a 'dark main event' sometimes.

When you think about it, Main Event and Superstars only are about 45-60 mins of ring work so they probably record that before Smackdown, because all three combined probably come up to the same time total as Raw.

I dunno though, I'm just assuming.

Hope you enjoy it though. If you're in a good seat tell us your sign :p

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I went to SD! back in April. They taped Superstars, SMS, and Main Event before SD!. Don't know if they tape anything before RAW. They'll most likely have a dark match before the show and after, however.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
its superstars. 30 mins before raw goes on air. Last time in Chicago it was Real Americans vs. Tons of Funk

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Just went to Raw in July and they taped Superstars before hand, what does your ticket say? If it says starts at 6:30 (or whatever equates to half hour before RAW start in your time zone) than I would assume you will get Superstars as well.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah it says 7:30, there's a few lower card guys that I was hoping I might see - so I was hoping it would be Superstars matches. Hey Oxi I was actually thinking about doing something on a sign that's WrestlingForum related, if I can get my fiance or sister to do it for me since I have shit handwriting. :lol

·
Banned
969 Posts
Enjoy the event, make sure you're loud. I can never understand wrestling fans who go to live events just to sit there, makes the product so much better on TV when the crowd is loud and interactive...

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Yeah it says 7:30, there's a few lower card guys that I was hoping I might see - so I was hoping it would be Superstars matches. Hey Oxi I was actually thinking about doing something on a sign that's WrestlingForum related, if I can get my fiance or sister to do it for me since I have shit handwriting. :lol
That would actually be pretty interesting, granted you have a seat within the scope of the usual camera angle. Hope you do it.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Went in June and they tape Superstars before hand. Two matches with a "cut in" to the USA network at about 7:45 between matches.

Then a dark main event. Mine was Ryback/Cena in a table match.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would actually be pretty interesting, granted you have a seat within the scope of the usual camera angle. Hope you do it.
Well it's in the middle of the lower bowl on the TV side so it should within camera sight from the looks of it. With all the jokes about Florida in the Anything section I figured I'd represent Orlando, Florida proudly with a sign like this

FLORIDA?
LOL

:lol

But I'll figure it out over the next couple weeks, probably post a thread asking for some suggestions.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
It amazes me why anyone would reply with guesswork when they have never been to a Raw, EVEN AFTER THE QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED CORRECTLY.

Like, do you just enjoy looking like an asshat or are you just that desperate for attention? Damn.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It amazes me why anyone would reply with guesswork when they have never been to a Raw, EVEN AFTER THE QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED CORRECTLY.

Like, do you just enjoy looking like an asshat or are you just that desperate for attention? Damn.
Everybody was pretty helpful, fuck off.

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
Stupid WF Sign Ideas:
ANYTHING happens in Florida
Hi, have you met Todd?
Meet me in Rants
A fake ad for Pyro's Suicide Hotline
A dripping wet cardboard Shield to represent our female members and their private Shield Mastorbatorium

And whatever you do, write "U can't C shit" on the backside of your sign, to entertain the people behind you :D:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts

YEA WE ALL BETTER LISTEN TO THIS GUY GUYS HE SOUNDS SERIOUS XD

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Yeah you need to be in a good spot to have that sign visible. Because they aren't trying to have those signs on TV at all. There's a moment when they ask everyone to hold up their signs in hopes of getting it on TV and they didn't once show mine on the titantron, and it was WF related. :lol

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Everybody was pretty helpful, fuck off.
Yeah?

I assume it's just Raw because it goes for a pretty long time. There's probably a dark match before and a 'dark main event' sometimes.

When you think about it, Main Event and Superstars only are about 45-60 mins of ring work so they probably record that before Smackdown, because all three combined probably come up to the same time total as Raw.

I dunno though, I'm just assuming.

Hope you enjoy it though. If you're in a good seat tell us your sign :p

I don't think they tape anything before Raw considering the Show is three hours.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'll be there too! First Raw back in Orlando for 3 years so I'm pretty hyped for it.

As previously stated, yep, it'll be Superstars, so we'll definitely see some of the lower card guys.

In addition to that, it'll be Cena's first night back on Raw, so expect a promo. I'm excited for this, since the last time he cut a promo here, he made his farewell speech after being "fired" by Wade Barrett. Cool moment.

And finally, they're advertising a double dark match main event of Cena vs ADR for the WHC and Bryan vs Orton for the WWE title.

Where are you sitting? I'll look out for your sign

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts