Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I got Adobe PhotoShop from the internet and when they asked me about my name, i just wrote anything...anything wrong with that??

and ok well I took my girlfriends picture and there are other pple in the pic,

how can I only take the part with her in the picture and paste it into the picture and how can I rotate the picture around???
also how can I make cool backrounds?? and Can I take like 2-3 different pictures and put it in the same banner..??

I have 6.0 version...it's kinda complicated and I dunno what the hell I am doing...so plz answer

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Nothing wrong with the name.

You need to cut her using the second tool down on the right (looks like a circle). This is pretty hard to master so you probably won't be able to get a nice cut so the image will look shabby.

With the backgrounds, you just need to play around with the tools in Photoshop and teach yourself. Try using clouds, then using wave or you can use the gradient tool.

If you need me to help with anything like the cutting out just PM me or send me an email with what you want done.

Bofpak.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bofpak said:
Nothing wrong with the name.

You need to cut her using the second tool down on the right (looks like a circle). This is pretty hard to master so you probably won't be able to get a nice cut so the image will look shabby.

With the backgrounds, you just need to play around with the tools in Photoshop and teach yourself. Try using clouds, then using wave or you can use the gradient tool.

If you need me to help with anything like the cutting out just PM me or send me an email with what you want done.

Bofpak.
I didn't see any cercle or wtv and Where do I click to choose the Backround......... r u sure u are talking about the 6.0 version?

the tools are positionned like this

-- PICTURE
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Go to Window>View Toolbox or tools whatever it is...
Now Click the Letter "L"
Do you what tool is selected?
Click on it and Hold the mouse button down until another box comes up next to it... then choose the magnetic lasso.

Drag it around the pic... then once you have the "ants" around the pic hit:
Control (mac=Apple)+ Shift+ J....

Ya with me?

Then open the pic you want as the background... click back into the one you just cut and drag her layer on the the new pic.

Control+T brings up the Free transform... with that you can rotate and resize and alot more...

Any more questions just post them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Olympic Zero said:
Go to Window>View Toolbox or tools whatever it is...
Now Click the Letter "L"
Do you what tool is selected?
Click on it and Hold the mouse button down until another box comes up next to it... then choose the magnetic lasso.

Drag it around the pic... then once you have the "ants" around the pic hit:
Control (mac=Apple)+ Shift+ J....

Ya with me?

Then open the pic you want as the background... click back into the one you just cut and drag her layer on the the new pic.

Control+T brings up the Free transform... with that you can rotate and resize and alot more...

Any more questions just post them.
I did the part with the "ants" but didn't know what you were talking about since: Then open the pic you want as the background... click back into the one you just cut and drag her layer on the the new pic.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
just go to file>open>then the pic

then that pic opens in a new window...
click back into the window with that had the ants and drag the layer of her into the other window(this being the pic you just opened)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts