Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you would be interested if at Slammiversary they did a KO version of the King Of The Mountain Match. With the same rules and all, but maybe one minute in the penalty box instead of two since it'll be shorter.

Could be kinda interesting as they did one with the X Division guys back in 09. You could have Gail, Mickie, Tessmacher, (Hometown girl and all) Sarita, and Sky for example in it with the four challengers getting a spot in it during the buildup to it. Might draw some attention as it would be a unique concept since we've seen them in cage and ladder matches before.

·
Banned
653 Posts
Eh. The thought of Velvet Sky, Miss Tessmocher and ODB wrestling in a more complicated match doesn't interest me at all.

Has all the ingredients to be a mess.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sky can barely do basic wrestling moves. The thought of seeing her do anything slightly more complicated would be cringe worthy.

·
Banned
966 Posts
Sky can barely do basic wrestling moves. The thought of seeing her do anything slightly more complicated would be cringe worthy.
Stealing thoughts from out of my head there.

What if one of TNA's most attractive/marketable women get Joey Mecury'd.

No and double no.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
i actually like this queen of the mountain idea. Good way to put some focus on the KO division where we don't get to see that kind of gimmick matches...

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
only if it is mickie, tara, gail, sarita & either odb or winter as the 5th.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
i think the idea is great and it would be a big factor in me buying the ppv (no sarcasm)

but it would have to be winter vs angelina vs mickie james vs gail kim vs odb vs i guess velvet sky since people obsess over her

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
I don't know if most of those girls could pull off a Ladder-esqe match.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I don't know if most of those girls could pull off a Ladder-esqe match.
Well Winter did do a ladder match with Beth Phoenix, beating her for the OVW womens belt, its on one of the WWE DVD's, and she was really good in it, so we know she can. not sure about the others though

·
Registered
199 Posts
Id be all for it, at least they would be using the talent, and let Winter win she needs a good push, then bring in Daffney or Sara Del Ray and let them tag

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts
This would be epic if they still had Alissa Flash, Daffney and Roxxi on the roster to go along with Gail, Sarita, Winter and Mickie.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Slammiversary is only a month away. That's not really enough time to give fans a reason to care about something like this.

Among a lot of other things, TNA should refocus the KO's. The current product is pretty bland and predictable and doesn't really merit a continuation of it's current path.

·
Registered
858 Posts
YES a thousand times yes.

However it would need to not feature Velvet. Obviously like the girl and all but she's not athletic.

·
Registered
858 Posts
YES a thousand times yes.

However it would need to not feature Velvet. Obviously like the girl and all but she's not athletic.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
It should be Gail Kim vs. Angelina Love vs. Mickie James vs. Tara vs. Sarita or Winter. The match ends with Velvet Sky & (a blonde) Madison Rayne helping Angelina to win the title. BPs back again.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Absolutely NOT. There is no one in the KO division that would be willing to take the bumps and risks necessary to make the match memorable. Sarita, Mickie James, and Gail Kim are the only good KO's in TNA. There is no one else willing to work. I don't want to see a 'cute' ladder match...

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
If there was a Queen of the Mountain match it would be...

Mickie James vs. Winter vs. Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim vs. Angelina Love

1 - 20 of 24 Posts