Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been at this forum for a short while and noticed many things. Amongst these things are a good, firm-but-fair administration system, a constant stream of posts, and a good poster base. However, the most prominent thing I have noticed is definitely the poor attitude of one of the moderators here: Pyro. I have seen three of his posts, one of them in a "Question Thread" in Suggestions and Help and one of them in the Kitten Cannon thread in Anything. He is arrogant, abrasive and generally unpleasant to be around. I have noticed all of the other Moderators to be kind and helpful, but sadly he brings the rest of you down. I am sure the majority of you have noticed...

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Ive shared my feeling many times about him and when a complete newbie like yourself notices it it shows how clear it is that at times his attitude is dreadful. I talk to alot of the guys who post in the wrestling section and they have no respect for him because of the way he is.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
^^^They still do BB.

You missed him at his peak. Hes deffinalty calmed down since he joined. Theres still no getting through to him but hes definalty less hostile now then he was when he first joined. He used to get on my nerves, but you just get used to him and he kinda grows on you.

N

·
0 Posts
I could get 'through' him. Banned.

o

So what, though. OMG, he argued with BabyBoy in the thread in Suggestions & Help. Big freakin' deal. Anyone can argue with him and not get banned. He sucks.

ya

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The intention wasn't for him to get de-modded or banned. The intention was for him to actually reply and give his opinion. Which he hasn't yet. I knew him from a couple of other forums, when he was Black Sabbath and found him to be a good, established member. I was just wondering why he had changed. I find one thing which has influenced it: a Moderator spot. I hardly think it is a justification for arrogance...

N

·
0 Posts
Your intention sucks. He hasn't changed any on WEForums. I couldn't give a shit about other forums.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for making your opinion very clear... um.

Post Number Two said a lot. And this guy doesn't have to watch over the 123,000 members here. You do, so I imagine you haven't scrutinised his posts as much.

N

·
0 Posts
Role Model? Obviously you haven't seen his countless insulting of new members like I have.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I've never liked him and want him gone, I'm sure that's common knowledge.

Pyro's posted flaming out of rants twice in a day just like Swindy, and even though Nitemare said if anyone but him does that they're banned, doesn't matter, Nitemare's call is the call that matters and if he doesn't wanna do shit that's fine. Might as well lock this yo.

N

·
0 Posts
No, BDV1, you're not only wrong, you're misplaced. Swindy was bitching about nothing, saying **** this and that, **** kids, etc.

Pyro does not. Huge difference.

Being stern and rude is one thing; insulting people harshly for no reason is another.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nitemare can I ask you something? Are you MoN on the AdvancedMN forums? It is just a casual question...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

If that is you... you aren't really the person I expected. Bit of a nerd. Well, I think that proves my theory about arrogant pricks on the Internet probably being total nubs in real life... o.

EDIT: Like the hair, hotcakes. I will obviously get banned for this... Worth it though. I for one are laughing at you Lee.

Laters W-E!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts