·
Registered
4,886 Posts
How about all W-E and PWS users stop?

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
wolverine machine said:
i think this is funny arguing over who has the better forum but WE is the better forum
anyway how did this start
The people from PWS are just now finding out of the greatness of W-E and they are mad that they didn't think of joining here instead of that dump.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
that is my name, and yes i do have the munchies, but for something else..... say Edgehead you're not going to be using that arm for anything soon are you? :yum: *inches her way to EH2002's arm* :yum: say isnt the sky dark at night, NOW WHILE HE'S DISTRACTED!!!! *pounces and starts nawing on Edgehead's arm*

·
Registered
629 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:
that is my name, and yes i do have the munchies, but for something else..... say Edgehead you're not going to be using that arm for anything soon are you? :yum: *inches her way to EH2002's arm* :yum: say isnt the sky dark at night, NOW WHILE HE'S DISTRACTED!!!! *pounces and starts nawing on Edgehead's arm*
lol

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:

Oh your a kinky one arent you. :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
PWS-Jared Hart(PWS Rulz) said:
Yuo Fuckers Wanna Come Over To PWS And Plague Our Bitch, Board? Well, Now We're Gonna Come Over Here And Plague Yours. Starting NOW PWS Is Invading W-E(The Gay Forums) To A Whole New Extent. You Are About To Be Invaded By The Better Forums, The PWS FORUMS!
JBI you stupid fuck!!!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts