Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the hell is this!!!!!! every time sombody means to say "owns"" they write pwns!! i dont get it n it is pissin me off. please spell it correctly, and it is not just a typo i've seen multiple people do it.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
Silliest rant ever.Why bother making a thread just to put down a little internet word?

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Emperor Swindlertine said:
So many kids that never saw the first Counter Strike eh?
lmao
<3 Counterstrike but my disk screwed up :(.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Swindy's correct. It's a typo that occured during Counter Strike when people meant to type owned you and typed pwnd. It stuck.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
one person did, people laughed and praised him, so then EVERYONE started doing it.

haha, I used to play UT2004 online, and there was this guy that always added "pwnd" or "ownd" to celebrity names when he fragged someone.

Al Capwnd
Y2J Chris Jerichownd
Carl Winslownd
Karl Malownd
Ray Barrownd
The list went on and on...I admit, the randomness of it all made me laugh, exactly the same way that the transition from owned to pwnd did.

Reactions: MrkLrn¹³

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I also never knew what thet meants. But i didnt want to sound like an idiot or a moron for asking that question....no offense OrtonsPEEP316

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
ExploderMonk said:
one person did, people laughed and praised him, so then EVERYONE started doing it.

haha, I used to play UT2004 online, and there was this guy that always added "pwnd" or "ownd" to celebrity names when he fragged someone.

Al Capwnd
Y2J Chris Jerichownd
Carl Winslownd
Karl Malownd
Ray Barrownd
The list went on and on...I admit, the randomness of it all made me laugh, exactly the same way that the transition from owned to pwnd did.
Don't forget Terry Schiavownd

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
OrtonsPEEP316 said:
what the hell is this!!!!!! every time sombody means to say "owns"" they write pwns!! i dont get it n it is pissin me off. please spell it correctly, and it is not just a typo i've seen multiple people do it.
STFU n00b. "Pwns" owns.

Reactions: ExploderMonk

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^ u shut the **** up i'm not a n00b u ******. i was infact a main eventer with 800+ posts till the site got messed up. so just shut the hell up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts