Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone subscribe to either, and if so which would you prefer/recommend?

·
Registered
218 Posts
u cant go wrong with the observer website. if u are gonna subsribe to 1 wrestling website this is the one. cause dave meltzer is the man.

pwinsider is good for breaking the news first alot, but there podcasts suck.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have long been a subscriber to PWInsiderElite and am very happy with it. However I am someone who loves podcasts so I was considering picking up a subscription to the Observer aswell and keeping my PWInsider subscription. How many podcasts does observer provide per week and would this be worth it?

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
Often 10+ a week with a variety of hosts and guests. Theres a regular Bryan and Dave show 3 or 4 maybe more times a week. A Bryan and Vinny show maybe twice a week, then Bryan hosts shows weekly with Todd Martin and bi weekly with Steve Sims, Lance Storm & Karl Stern. Theres also sporadic shows from Wrestling Weekly (features Les Thatcher), The Adam & Mike Show (Hockey & Puroresu), Karl Stern does his own show on historic wrestling activities, Mike Couglin hosts an MMA Show and the Dr Keith Show hosted by Alan with a variety of guests and topics but usually focused on Indy Wrasslin. Don't think I missed anything.

·
Banned
966 Posts
Often 10+ a week with a variety of hosts and guests. Theres a regular Bryan and Dave show 3 or 4 maybe more times a week. A Bryan and Vinny show maybe twice a week, then Bryan hosts shows weekly with Todd Martin and bi weekly with Steve Sims, Lance Storm & Karl Stern. Theres also sporadic shows from Wrestling Weekly (features Les Thatcher), The Adam & Mike Show (Hockey & Puroresu), Karl Stern does his own show on historic wrestling activities, Mike Couglin hosts an MMA Show and the Dr Keith Show hosted by Alan with a variety of guests and topics but usually focused on Indy Wrasslin. Don't think I missed anything.
Unlike PWInsider it has an RSS feed. :eek:

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
no, I'm already wasting too much time with wrestling and this forum.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I'm currently subscribed to Wrestling Observer (f4wonline.com) as I had to delete my torrent application and all torrent files due to the cable company threatening with emails.

With that said I've never tried out PW Insider but aside from Meltzer and Alvarez being criticized at times for their opinions and stuff I really have no gripes with their shows. It's more of every day news radio shows that your paying for more than anything sometimes different shows then just Meltzer and Alvarez together but they're the main show most of the time all week. The Bryan and Vinny show which got me into f4wonline and downloading the torrents originally isn't worth your time. Just review of the tv shows from the past week and Vinny sucks.

The Observer Newsletters are usually way too long but the site is pretty spot on for all the latest important wrestling news. Your not gonna find a better site for up to date news articles, of course you have to subscribe.

The reason I like Observer so much is it's just news and usually spot on opinions and stuff. There are some other good sites out there like PWR show or Don Tony/Kevin Castle/Frank Goodman Masked Maniac(wrestling soup is garbage) that I listen to but overall the most dependable and entertaining is Observer/figure four daily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts