Wrestling Forum banner

PWInsider: Sasha Banks has a tailbone injury, no timetable yet on return

1900 24
From PWInsider...

As noted a few days ago on PWInsider.com, the word making the rounds was that Sasha Banks had suffered a back injury during her Hell In A Cell PPV bout against Becky Lynch.

PWInsider.com has since confirmed that Banks actually suffered a tailbone injury, which is why she has been removed from active competition. There is no word yet on a timetable for her return.

Source

Quite unfortunate for Sasha, wish her a speedy recovery.
Reactions: Jersey and Whoanma
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4,587 Posts
It's good they didn't give her the title then. Obviously that's not why they did it - but in retrospect it works out well.

I think Becky losing the title would be fine to happen soon - but you need a strong challenger/program to do it with. Maybe Asuka can fill that role.

· Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
37,511 Posts
Well, while any injury sucks maybe it is a blessing in disguise, time off after being buried by Becky Cena may actually help her regain some momentum

· Registered
10,891 Posts
Don't you guys think that she needs a bit more fat ?

I mean look at the japanese wrestler (Asuka, Kairi, Io), they all have a bit of fat and they're rarely injured.

I'm not saying she should be like Nia Jax (her it's the opposite she's too fat) but a bit of fat would help to prevent some injuries.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.