Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
World Wrestling Entertainment will be bringing Hulk Hogan in for Wrestlemania 35 weekend, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources. It will be the first time Hogan will attend Wrestlemania weekend since Wrestlemania 31 in San Jose, when Hogan appeared as part of a surprise NWO reunion, backing Sting in his match against Triple H, who had been backed by DX. That moment was meant as a throwback tribute and celebration of the Monday Night War era.

We are told that WWE is currently finalizing plans on other names from the past they are seeking to bring in Wrestlemania weekend as well, with Steve Austin's name floating around quite a bit.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/125064/wwe-bringing-in-big-name-for-wrestlemania-weekend-for-the-first-time-in-years.html?p=1

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
The only thing that could save this WM is if the nWo come out and beat the shit out of Seth in the main event. Then Brock spray paints nWo on the belt and the show ends Brock playing the air guitar as the newest member.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,514 Posts

It makes sense since he is like the original Mr. Wrestlemania for the first 9 years. So I welcome him and a segment.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Urgh mania is too long already. Do we need more segments?

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,116 Posts
They need about 3 and a half hours worth of filler so I'm not surprised by this news.

WM has been 7 hours the last two years with the match times accumulating to just over 3 hours in all of them, which means entrances will have to take up a fair bit of time as well as other moments of filler so Hogan will make an appearance. Elias concert will likely go on for quite a bit. Alexa popping up every now and then as the host will probably take up a fair bit.

Wonder what else they have planned? I bet even they don't know :lol

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
fpalm

Reactions: Kratosx23
1 - 10 of 10 Posts