Wrestling Forum banner
261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Standing with The Man
6,765 Posts
Sure there were parts that didn't go to plan. At worst Charlotte got yelled at, but that will likely be water under the bridge by next week. They will then leak some ridiculous "backstage heat" rumours to sell a potential blood feud for Survivor Series.
You can tell by the reaction of both Becky and Sonya that this wasn't a work, Becky was fuming this is not the face of someone working an angle.

but like I said Vince will spin this way and use it to build a Survivor Series match and everyone will think it was always a work and buy into that, a consequence of this knowing now that both Becky and Charlotte will be having this match when one or both should really be dropping their titles before then because neither Sasha or Bianca can afford another title loss as it should reallly be their last chance at a title shot for little while.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
WWE should find a way to capitalize on this and build huge momentum for their women's division. Make a huge angle out of it.

Build towards a big Survivor Series match between Becky and Charlotte - and keep blurring the lines of reality/kayfabe. And if Rhonda is not ready for mania - actually don't do this at survivor series, do a slow burn till mania, Becky vs Charlotte.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Were all of her tweets insulting other wrestlers in character? If not, she comes off as arrogant and rude. Then again, neither Sasha nor Charlotte are likable.
Forget the tweets. We all know that's mostly in character. Watch Shoehorn's out of character interviews. This is where the arrogance shines through. It's all about me, enough of giving back.

·
Registered
771 Posts
WWE should find a way to capitalize on this and build huge momentum for their women's division. Make a huge angle out of it.

Build towards a big Survivor Series match between Becky and Charlotte - and keep blurring the lines of reality/kayfabe. And if Rhonda is not ready for mania - actually don't do this at survivor series, do a slow burn till mania, Becky vs Charlotte.
Becky Vs Charlotte is a big Women's match that is Mania worthy and, importantly, is one of the few women's matches that absolutely doesn't need to be for a title.

Sent from my 5029Y_EEA using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
You can tell by the reaction of both Becky and Sonya that this wasn't a work, Becky was fuming this is not the face of someone working an angle.
View attachment 110966

but like I said Vince will spin this way and use it to build a Survivor Series match and everyone will think it was always a work and buy into that, a consequence of this knowing now that both Becky and Charlotte will be having this match when one or both should really be dropping their titles before then because neither Sasha or Bianca can afford another title loss as it should reallly be their last chance at a title shot for little while.
Quick to jump to extremes again. In Character, heel or face Becky does not like Charlotte. I said that this segment didn't go to plan, but they will likely improvise this into angle. They were likely heated in the moment, but they don't usually stay mad.

261 - 271 of 271 Posts