Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And what there missing is the angry fan ,I came across these videos earlier and it's some of the funniest shit I have ever seen.I wonder why he stopped going to the shows ,does anyone know was he barred.

Honestly take time out to watch these videos ,it's completely worth it.

The bit where Justin Roberts was a guest announcer at the show was pure gold ,even Cabana makes fun of him .:lmao

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Lol I always sit behind this guy and recently he hasn't been there. Hes usually hilarious but at Wrestleruinion he was REALLY annoying.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I always sit behind this guy and recently he hasn't been there. Hes usually hilarious but at Wrestleruinion he was REALLY annoying.
The man is a hero ,I wish he still went.

I'd say he'd be very annoying allright ,what made him particulary annying at wrestlereunion?

·
Functioning Psycho
2,183 Posts
In my experience watching PWG, their crowds seem about 60%-70% "angry fans" a.k.a. loud, obnoxious, self-serving assholes who have to live vicariously through shit wrestlers like Super Dragon & B-Boy because they don't have the balls to finally tell their drunk, abusive fathers to stop chucking beer cans at them and calling them queer. That doesn't mean that they can't be VERY entertaining, but nowadays they kind of drown each other out so it's much easier to deal with.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
That guy like some PWG fans is an annoying Mark for himself, I'm glad Daniels owned him. Toronto has fans like this at the ROH shows yelling "Fuck you, Queero" at Chris Hero. I tell you I'm going to commit manslaughter on one of these drunk assholes one day.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
He seems like an idiot who does his best to ruin wrestling shows for everyone
This is the way I see it. When I go to a wrestling show and there's a fan like that always yelling stupid shit, it really distracts me from being able to enjoy the show. It's a huge bummer when there's a fan like that in the crowd. If I was ever at the same show as this guy, I'd probably sock him right in the face.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seems ,like a mark for himself really.
yes ,and a Super Dragon mark of course.:eek:

I found him funny just watching videos of him ,but he would do my head in if I was actually at a live show.

Pwg is full of these drunken ,loudmouth smarks anymore ,the crowd really hurts the transition the shows make to dvd.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
The man is a hero ,I wish he still went.

I'd say he'd be very annoying allright ,what made him particulary annying at wrestlereunion?
Well I sat right infront of him and he kept screaming in my ear. It didn't help that he was screaming something I kid you not, like every 5 seconds through the WHOLE night. I think he was extra excited that night tho since it was Wrestlereunion which was a bigger show lol.

But yea besides that, hes hilarious.

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
That guy like some PWG fans is an annoying Mark for himself, I'm glad Daniels owned him. Toronto has fans like this at the ROH shows yelling "Fuck you, Queero" at Chris Hero. I tell you I'm going to commit manslaughter on one of these drunk assholes one day.
I don't think its manslaughter if you posted here saying you'd do it...

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,309 Posts
And what there missing is the angry fan ,I came across these videos earlier and it's some of the funniest shit I have ever seen.I wonder why he stopped going to the shows ,does anyone know was he barred.

Honestly take time out to watch these videos ,it's completely worth it.

The bit where Justin Roberts was a guest announcer at the show was pure gold ,even Cabana makes fun of him .:lmao

What is it with Super Dragon and loud fans?

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Yeah, wow, that guy was the most obnoxious and utterly annoying fan I've ever seen/heard at a wrestling event. I'm kinda glad he's not there anymore, and I don't even watch PWG as much as I wish I did.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts