TEAM STORM
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Premier Wrestling Circuit (PWC)
...Presents...

Arena:Oracle Arena
Capacity:19000
City: Oakland

The interim PWC General Manager, Ms Page sits behind a huge mahogany desk. Among the papers and pens the name plate at the front of the desk reads Ernesto Clement. With her hands clasped Page greets the camera with almost a seductive curling of her lip. She breathes in slightly before delivering her latest announcement.

Brittney Page:

Ladies and gentleman, I am the interim Premier Wrestling Circuit General Manger, Ms Brittany Page. Last night we had a glorious night in Las Vegas, Nevada, where PWC once again forged a new world in our very own Alpha and Omega.

We have two new Champions! Derek Jacobs defeated Bruce Thorn Jr. to become the new PWC Television Champion in a match for the ages. Then almost the entire PWC roster went to war in the company’s very first Legacy Gauntlet match! When the dust settled it was the enigmatic Shadow who rose up and became our new Legacy Champion!

It truly was a history making night as our mighty Heavyweight Champion of the World Donald Hammerpunch was able to survive Ivory and retain his title!

I’m still left in awe of these three spectacles that we had in the city that never sleeps! You see that Legacy Gauntlet was more than what it seemed. The best fighters in the world were in that match, and it was a test. A test of courage, of durability, of strength and most of all dominance.

Who are the men or women that deserves to be our Champions? I saw a lot last night, as did we all.

So let’s get down to my announcements. Due to his current standing in the PWC world. How he is representing this company inside and out, why not have a movie star represent our Tevelsion title?

My Daddy always told me there was no rest for the wicked. So tonight, new TV Champion Mr Derek Jacobs, you will defend your title against the man called Jensen!!!!

Yes, I know what a blockbuster match that will be, but that is just the appetiser. For you see, there has been many who have dominated this company over the last few months, and solidified their status in PWC with their performances last night.

So by my decree, the World Heavyweight Championship will be defended tonight!!!! Tonight PWC Heavyweight Champion Donald Hammerpunch will take on Crowley and Bruce Thorn Jr.!!!!!!

That’s right! Triple threat for the title right here on Vortex.. You’re very welcome!

The camera lingers on the smile of Ms. Page as it fades out.

Singles Match
Kyle Elric vs Austin Angel

Tag Team Match
William Gust & Flexx Palumbo (C) vs. Barney Williams & Shadow

Singles Match

Nero vs Ivory

Television TItle Match​
Jensen vs. Derek Jacobs (C)​

Triple Threat Match for the Heavyweight Title
Crowley vs. Bruce Thorn Jr. vs Donald Hammerpunch (c)

As always Card is Subject to change.

Deadline for all RPs is 11:59 GMT on June 30th (Thur)
Deadline for show is July 3rd (Sun)
For each day of extension granted, the show will be extended for the same duration.

GFX Credit: CHAMPviaDQ

As always, feel free to leave your predictions in the thread. If an RP extension is needed, please let us know ASAP. No more than 24 hours will be granted
.​

·
TEAM STORM
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Ivory really should have taken that title off of Hammerpunch... Nero is pissed Ivory didn't get the job done, and that the Doctor still has his World title ban....

·
HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS
1,446 Posts
Ivory really should have taken that title off of Hammerpunch... Nero is pissed Ivory didn't get the job done, and that the Doctor still has his World title ban....
trust me, i agree

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Singles Match

Close call. Elric is probably the strongest but take nothing away from AA. If it wasn't for that ME I'd have this as potential MOTN

Tag Team Match
William Gust & Flexx Palumbo vs. Barney Williams & Shadow (C) (feels damn good B-) )

Feel like me and Barney have wrote solidly last couple of rounds, and Flexx is the running inside joke of the PWC :V But I've never done a tag team RP so if those guys are very fed-experienced, they could have the edge. Also my partner has that bolt shit and could wreck me.

Singles Match
Nero vs Ivory

Tough one but I always fancy Nero

Television TItle Match
Jensen vs. [B[Derek Jacobs (C)[/B]

William Gust to create fuckery in this one. And Derek Jacobs to just be a monster in general

First off, woah. Swerve. Rooting for big BTJ. Dont feel Crowley is here deservedly after I kicked his ass, but ah well ;)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
Singles Match

AA for the win here. I'm unsure about the state of mind of Elric in general so I don't see him winning a match.

Tag Team Match

William Gust & Flexx Palumbo (C) vs. Barney Williams & Shadow

I have yet to see a little bit more of Gust to have a more accurate opinion of his full capacity. While on the other side Barney and that other guy who had so much lucky to be alive ;) have more experience to pull the win as a tag team.

Singles Match

Nero vs Ivory

I thought Ivory was going to be the next champion he was slightly superior to Hammerpunch though I always root for the bad guys to win. This is the clash of two evils and I feel Ivory wins this.

Television TItle Match

Jensen vs. Derek Jacobs (C)

This feel like the plot of a horror film where the monster destroys everything in his path. Could Jensen have a chance to survive and stop the monster that is Jacobs? :hmm:

It'll probably be between Hammerpunch (who I think doesnt have the same impact that he had when he recently debuted, imo) and Bruce Thorn Jr a man who had recently lost his tv title whose spirit must be fueled by revenge and looking for someone to pay for that. Tough call to predict a winner here.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

Wow. I can't even begin to tell you how much this sucks.

Anyway, 24 hours please. I have a lot going on right now.

Blame Brittany Page :p

The Champ gets 24 hours as well.

·
Banned
1 Posts
DR NERO

The Great Fire of Rome was an urban fire in the year 64 AD. It caused widespread devastation, before being brought under control after six whole days. Differing accounts either blame Emperor Nero for initiating the fire or credit him with organizing measures to contain it and provide relief for refugees.

Rumours stated that Nero discovered a plot against him, and so vowed to rid Rome of all philosophers. In response to the accusations that he was responsible for the fire, Nero blamed the devastation on the Christian community in the city, initiating the empire's first persecution against the Christians. To appease the masses, Nero literally had his victims fed to the lions during giant spectacles held in the city's remaining amphitheatre.

From the ashes of the fire rose a more spectacular Rome. A city made of marble and stone with wide streets, pedestrian arcades and ample supplies of water to quell any future blaze. Nero had built a new world, and no one was to challenge him again.

Moments after the Legacy Gauntlet match

Nero, shirtless, sweating from the Legacy Gauntlet, has his eyelid attended to by Nurse Ellie. She dabs at it while Nero watches the ending of the World title match unfold on a monitor in his locker room.

The referee’s hand hits the mat for the third time. Hammerpunch has remained Champion and so does the embargo on Nero’s rematch for the title. The rage builds in him. The rule placed on him to not be able to challenge for the Championship while Hammerpunch holds the belt has had a flow on effect. His reign as the most feared man in PWC continues to wane.

Only months earlier the young Bruce Thorn Junior sat with him, staring at Nero’s presence in awe. Now the upstart has the confidence to dare punch him in the face. An injury that Ellie slowly sows three stitches into. Nero’s empire has burned down around him... but from the ashes a stronger empire must rise... it must... this roster will fear Nero once more.

First he must set an example; first he will punish those who have failed him. Ivory must feel his wrath, Ivory must be the one who is fed to the lions. If the embargo was lifted Nero would have come for Ivory any way. A plan to defeat Ivory had already been formulated. But now the mindset would be different, the objective would have been to pin Ivory’s shoulders, now the plan is to rip Ivory’s shoulders from his body.

Nero who has been a statue while Ellie sows his eyebrow, all to ensure no scarring occurs on his face, moves his eyes to the left. He tells Ellie that when she is done she is to inform Ms Brittany Page that at the next Vortex, it will be Dr Nero vs. Ivory. Ellie cuts the final stitch and applies a small bandage. She complies and walks off leaving Nero to his thoughts.

Ivory will be the first part of Rome he will burn down in order to forge an even better empire.

Moments before the Legacy Gauntlet match

Famine: I heard you were looking for me.

Nero: Not me boy, the US Government. I couldn’t care less about you.

Famine: You travelling all the way to Russia and crawling around in radioactive sewers says otherwise.

Nero: Hrmph, I just didn’t want to pay my tax bill this year. But you made a big mistake coming here, they are watching this building.

Famine: Oh you mean the three guys in black suits and sunglasses in the garage? Yeah they’re taking a nap.

Nero: You’re better off asking them boy, because...

Famine: It’s not fun is it?

Nero: What?

Famine: Being someone’s puppet...

Nero: I’m no one’s puppet boy, and you better leave here before I beat you half to death like I did the last time we fought.

Famine: I will, but I got a question for you. Why is Islami after me too?

Nero is caught off guard. In his first assignment he was sent to fight someone who seemed to be managed by a shadowy figure who looked like the former Legacy Champion Muhammad Islami. The man Nero took the belt from to win his first title in PWC. The pieces are there, the puzzle just has to be put together. This has taken his focus away, he has a Legacy Championship match to win in only a few moments, but this has intrigued him...

Nero: I have no idea, but if you see him, tell him Doctor Nero is still enjoying his victory over that fool.

Famine: Nice talking to you Doc. I see you got a big match tonight. I hope you lose.

Famine walks past the God Complex and leaves the room. Ellie asks Nero what that was all about, but as usual he doesn’t answer. The intercom in his room blasts a call to him. “Dr Nero you are required at gorilla position in 5 minutes.”

Nero motions for Ellie to grab his entrance jacket, his control of PWC is what he needs to concentrate on right now. This mystery will have to wait.

Moments before the Vortex Season 2 Episode 4 - Backstage

Dr Nero and Nurse Ellie are standing in the backstage area, there is no interviewer present, he has obviously taken it upon himself to say his piece.

Nero: Ivory, the only reason you had your opportunity to take the title from Hammerpunch was because of me. I served that fool up on a silver platter for you and even with half these idiots fans chanting your name, you still couldn’t get the job done.

That World title belongs to me and now I have to wait again for someone else to take the belt from the karate cretin before I can ascend again. I have lost patience and tonight you’ll bare the brunt of your failure. At Alpha and Omega, you walked away without the belt. Tonight you won’t walk away.

You’re mediocre at best Ivory. You’re too busy polluting your body and your mind to even come close to being in my league. You proved it at Alpha and Omega and tonight you’re going to pay for it. You’re going to pay for failing me. I hope your “addicts” can find a new bookie, because I’m going to wipe you from PWC just like I have some many others. The God Complex gives no second chances. Tonight you will burn Ivory and I’ll scatter your ashes as a message to anyone else who dares defy me.

·
TEAM STORM
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Before I post my RP - Is the 1000 word limit in play or not? I notice Nero's RP appears shorter than usual and mine is well over 1000 so it's gotten me worried :lmao
No limit. Write as much as you wish.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
The forum was being a bitch so had to code this myself in word. If anythings fucked i'm beyond giving a fuck. I literally did it all, clicked post and it signed me out. Usually that happens, then I sign in and it posts. Not today. But alas the content is what matters. Enjoy:

Panic.

*Moments after the Legacy Gauntlet match*

Shadow limps through the backstage area, clasping the Legacy championship to his chest. Never has such a huge win, felt like such a tremendous loss. Mentally and emotionally, he was fulfilled. Could not contain himself. But physically? He was spent.

As he makes his way through the building, various stars and crew member give him respectful nods/winks.

He reaches his locker room, clambers in, slumps into his chair and just takes a moment. Holding his ribs with his left hand and in his right, the Legacy title. It begins to sink in, he’s holding the Legacy title. He is the Legacy Champion. Great superstars have held this belt, he’s in that crowd now. He’s a part of PWC history, etched in there forever.

A single tear of pure joy glides down Shadow’s cheek. The sense of pride and fulfilment is like nothing he’s ever felt. He’s held a handful of indie “World” titles, but nothing ever felt this sweet.

His cell phone rings.

Hello?

Hey, it’s me. Just seen the big win, congrats man! Dad would be proud.

A smile crosses Shadow’s face.

Thanks man, don’t think I could’ve done it without you.

It feels so good to be back on good terms with Kyle. His training style was by no means orthodox, or anywhere close to his fathers, but it clearly worked.

Enough about me and the legendary coach I am and shall become

They share a laugh.

You gotta get down here now, I got big ideas, big plans and I need my big start to help me out.

That’s all well and good but my flights not until noon tomorrow, I’m gonna get some rest-

I cancelled it and booked you on the next one home. I’ll have tico ready to pick you up as soon as you land.

How did you do that, and who the hell is tico?

The answer to both those questions is an own my own multi-million-dollar business.

That doesn’t really answer my question…

I’ll see you at the gym at 8am sharp.

You realise you’re 3 hours ahead, and that gives neither of us much chance to rest?

Matty I’ve had about a year’s worth of sleep of sleep in the past decade? Suck it up.

He hangs up the phone, and Shadow has a flight to catch.

We see our beloved vigilante sat on the plane. To his right is some hot shot business man. He never used to be as fond of those douchebags, but now Kyle is back in his life. And after everything he’s done for him already, he sorta feels like this obnoxious arrogant prick might be alright. Actually no, he still hates business men on flights.

He’s so tired, and he has a while so he decides to catch up on his sleep. God knows what Kyle has prepared back in the big apple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are in a room. It looks huge, and it’s plain white all around. There is a door at the end, also white. No window. It opens and a young woman approaches.

Matthew?... Matthew??

The woman stares on. We are seeing through Matty’s eyes.

Mr Dawson is here to see you Matthew, shall I send him in?

He nods. The nurse walks back to the door, opens it slightly and signals. In walks Steve Dawson. He approaches Matty and crouches beside him. It appears this is a period where Matthew was still rather young.

Hey champ, how’s it going?

Still not speaking much huh?

Okay, so you’re gonna be coming to stay with Uncle Steve for a while, hows about that?

Matty nods.

Look son, I ain’t here to sugar coat anything. You’ve got no idea what’s going on and you feel confused and scared, but that’s okay. It’s okay to be scared.

It’s never okay to be scared thinks Matty.

Your Mom should be out and better in a few days, and your brother and sister have gone to stay with your grandma and grandpa. I told them I’d take you and I’ll get you tickets to a show and stuff, take you and Kyle to come watch me wrestle how about it?

What about dad?

Steve shoots the Nurse who is still by the door a nervous look.

What-erm… What about him?

Where’s my dad?

Look, I’ll let the Nurse here help you get your things and we’ll take you to-

Matty begins crying.

Rage.

Upset.

Hurt.

Fear.

Anger.

Distress.

Terror.

Agony.

Pain.

Suffering.

Everything.

It’s building and building.

Calm down champ, everything’s gonna be alright!

Matty is getting louder. He’s screaming and his body is shaking.

Matthew, what’s wrong talk to us?!?!

The tears are flooding his eyes, the screams echoing through the room and down the halls, he begins to collapse...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Matty wakes up on the plane in a fit of panic.

As he undoes his seatbelt the jerk business man asks “Are you alright buddy?”

Mattys bursts into the bathroom and splashes his face with water. He takes a good long look in the mirror.

What the heck is wrong with me?!

He lunges his fist at the mirror and stops just millimetres before he reaches it. He lowers his hand and lets out a huge sigh. He walks out of the bathroom and sits back down.

________

Back in New York, ‘Tico’ has just dropped Matty off outside the gym. Kyle is there waiting, in the most glamourous looking tracksuit ever – Matty was unsure that was even a thing?

He exits the car and approaches Kyle, only for him to bypass him as he leans on the car door and starts speaking in Spanish to Tico. They share a laugh and Tico leaves the scene.

So… Tico?

He’s a nice guy, business partner.

A business partner who drives your friends around?

Okay first of all, he’s the lead driver for my executive car/cab hire firm. Secondly, friends?

Kyle enters the gym and signals Shadow to follow. As he enters he is amazed. The whole building has been refurbished. The old machines replaced, the windows no longer cracked. The seating stands look to have been built up and polished. And the ring. Shadow hasn’t seen that ring look so inviting in years.

Kyle, this is amazing, you bought this place?

Turns out since dad never actually sold it, he still owned it, and I got it in his will.

Wow, you gonna reopen the place?

That’s the thing. Theres a formal reading of the written will next week, but there was a little set of notes he left for me just in case…

While Kyle speaks Matty drops his bag and begins to walk further into the gym. It looks better than ever.

And there wasn’t much on there. The car, some jewellery, his collection of freaking star wars merchandise.

And this place?

Yeah he said he wanted to leave this place in some capable hands. Someone who could handle the business side better than he ever good

Well you’re fairly qualified for that

Yeah. And someone who embodied everything he stood and worked for.

You’ve got that one nailed down too.

No Matty. He meant you. He’s left it to us both.

Matty stops and spins in a super-fast motion. He stares at Kyle intensely.

But he knew that before he passed away, we were in a state of hating eachother?

This is my dad Matty. Ten steps ahead of the game. This was his plan.

Matty marches up to Kyle and hugs him.

Thank you so much, and thanks to your dad, but I can’t run this place I’m far too busy.

Oh you’re gonna run it. I’ve already got tonnes of member recruited to come train here. And on our opening day we’re hosting a meet and greet with you and Barney Williams.

Barney???

Haven’t you heard? You’ve got a tag match with him on Vortex. Team building, training, strategizing. And while we’re at it get some PR out of the way and build the Gym’s rep.

Look Kyle, I can help out in terms of PR and putting a face on the door, but I can’t just drag my fellow superstars/colleague away from their day to day lives. Whether I’m teaming with them or not.

Really? That sucks cos I was thinking, we have a ring, I can be a ref, he has the Prometheus torch and you got the Legacy belt, I was sorta hoping he’s cash in right here and I could officiate!!

Ha ha. It has to be sanctioned by PWC Kyle. Besides I wouldn’t want to kick a guy’s ass days before I’m relying on him in the corner of the ring. How do you even know about that match, who are we against??

Flexx Palumbo and William Gust.

Wow, I don’t know which one I should pin first.

Don’t be so confident! These guys are the real deal; I’ve been researching them all night. I know their move set in and out. I know Barney in and out too and I am gonna coach you both to the hills so that you are ready for this!

I’m not dragging Barney here.

Well you’re gonna be here signing autographs and meeting members all week so unless you wanna wait until the hour before the match to strategise, I suggest you call him.

I don’t even know his number

I’ve got it, here

Kyle shows Matty Barney’s number on a scrap of paper.

How did you get that, and if you have it, why haven’t you called?

Again, I own a business and because I’m not the one who needs to befriend this dude whilst also watching my back cos he could cash in his bolt and take my belt.

Matty sighs.

You’re nothing like your father, but god are you so similar to your father.

What?

Gimme that

Shadow snatches the scrap of paper and dials the number.

Hi Barney speaking?

Hey Barney, it’s Shadow…

(To be continued in Barney’s RP)

Edit: None of its fucking worked. I'll sort it out tomorrow after work. Sorry guys.

Editx2: That will have to do. let me know if its hard to follow or anything boys

·
Registered
43 Posts
The forum was being a bitch so had to code this myself in word. If anythings fucked i'm beyond giving a fuck. I literally did it all, clicked post and it signed me out. Usually that happens, then I sign in and it posts. Not today. But alas the content is what matters. Enjoy:

Panic.
*Moments after the Legacy Gauntlet match*
Shadow limps through the backstage area, clasping the Legacy championship to his chest. Never has such a huge win, felt like such a tremendous loss. Mentally and emotionally, he was fulfilled. Could not contain himself. But physically? He was spent.
As he makes his way through the building, various stars and crew member give him respectful nods/winks.
He reaches his locker room, clambers in, slumps into his chair and just takes a moment. Holding his ribs with his left hand and in his right, the Legacy title. It begins to sink in, he’s holding the Legacy title. He is the Legacy Champion. Great superstars have held this belt, he’s in that crowd now. He’s a part of PWC history, etched in there forever.
A single tear of pure joy glides down Shadow’s cheek. The sense of pride and fulfilment is like nothing he’s ever felt. He’s held a handful of indie “World” titles, but nothing ever felt this sweet.
His cell phone rings.
Hello?
Hey, it’s me. Just seen the big win, congrats man! Dad would be proud.
A smile crosses Shadow’s face.
Thanks man, don’t think I could’ve done it without you.
It feels so good to be back on good terms with Kyle. His training style was by no means orthodox, or anywhere close to his fathers, but it clearly worked.
Enough about me and the legendary coach I am and shall become
They share a laugh.
You gotta get down here now, I got big ideas, big plans and I need my big start to help me out.
That’s all well and good but my flights not until noon tomorrow, I’m gonna get some rest-
I cancelled it and booked you on the next one home. I’ll have tico ready to pick you up as soon as you land.
How did you do that, and who the hell is tico?
The answer to both those questions is an own my own multi-million-dollar business.
That doesn’t really answer my question…
I’ll see you at the gym at 8am sharp.
You realise you’re 3 hours ahead, and that gives neither of us much chance to rest?
Matty I’ve had about a year’s worth of sleep of sleep in the past decade? Suck it up.
He hangs up the phone, and Shadow has a flight to catch.
We see our beloved vigilante sat on the plane. To his right is some hot shot business man. He never used to be as fond of those douchebags, but now Kyle is back in his life. And after everything he’s done for him already, he sorta feels like this obnoxious arrogant prick might be alright. Actually no, he still hates business men on flights.
He’s so tired, and he has a while so he decides to catch up on his sleep. God knows what Kyle has prepared back in the big apple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are in a room. It looks huge, and it’s plain white all around. There is a door at the end, also white. No window. It opens and a young woman approaches.
Matthew?... Matthew??
The woman stares on. We are seeing through Matty’s eyes.
Mr Dawson is here to see you Matthew, shall I send him in?
He nods. The nurse walks back to the door, opens it slightly and signals. In walks Steve Dawson. He approaches Matty and crouches beside him. It appears this is a period where Matthew was still rather young.
Hey champ, how’s it going?

Still not speaking much huh?

Okay, so you’re gonna be coming to stay with Uncle Steve for a while, hows about that?
Matty nods.
Look son, I ain’t here to sugar coat anything. You’ve got no idea what’s going on and you feel confused and scared, but that’s okay. It’s okay to be scared.
It’s never okay to be scared thinks Matty.
Your Mom should be out and better in a few days, and your brother and sister have gone to stay with your grandma and grandpa. I told them I’d take you and I’ll get you tickets to a show and stuff, take you and Kyle to come watch me wrestle how about it?
What about dad?
Steve shoots the Nurse who is still by the door a nervous look.
What-erm… What about him?
Where’s my dad?
Look, I’ll let the Nurse here help you get your things and we’ll take you to-
Matty begins crying.
Rage.
Upset.
Hurt.
Fear.
Anger.
Distress.
Terror.
Agony.
Pain.
Suffering.
Everything.
It’s building and building.
Calm down champ, everything’s gonna be alright!
Matty is getting louder. He’s screaming and his body is shaking.
Matthew, what’s wrong talk to us?!?!
The tears are flooding his eyes, the screams echoing through the room and down the halls, he begins to collapse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suddenly Matty wakes up on the plane in a fit of panic.
As he undoes his seatbelt the jerk business man asks “Are you alright buddy?”
Mattys bursts into the bathroom and splashes his face with water. He takes a good long look in the mirror.
What the heck is wrong with me?!
He lunges his fist at the mirror and stops just millimetres before he reaches it. He lowers his hand and lets out a huge sigh. He walks out of the bathroom and sits back down.
________
Back in New York, ‘Tico’ has just dropped Matty off outside the gym. Kyle is there waiting, in the most glamourous looking tracksuit ever – Matty was unsure that was even a thing?
He exits the car and approaches Kyle, only for him to bypass him as he leans on the car door and starts speaking in Spanish to Tico. They share a laugh and Tico leaves the scene.
So… Tico?
He’s a nice guy, business partner.
A business partner who drives your friends around?
Okay first of all, he’s the lead driver for my executive car/cab hire firm. Secondly, friends?
Kyle enters the gym and signals Shadow to follow. As he enters he is amazed. The whole building has been refurbished. The old machines replaced, the windows no longer cracked. The seating stands look to have been built up and polished. And the ring. Shadow hasn’t seen that ring look so inviting in years.
Kyle, this is amazing, you bought this place?
Turns out since dad never actually sold it, he still owned it, and I got it in his will.
Wow, you gonna reopen the place?
That’s the thing. Theres a formal reading of the written will next week, but there was a little set of notes he left for me just in case…
While Kyle speaks Matty drops his bag and begins to walk further into the gym. It looks better than ever.
And there wasn’t much on there. The car, some jewellery, his collection of freaking star wars merchandise.
And this place?
Yeah he said he wanted to leave this place in some capable hands. Someone who could handle the business side better than he ever good
Well you’re fairly qualified for that
Yeah. And someone who embodied everything he stood and worked for.
You’ve got that one nailed down too.
No Matty. He meant you. He’s left it to us both.
Matty stops and spins in a super-fast motion. He stares at Kyle intensely.
But he knew that before he passed away, we were in a state of hating eachother?
This is my dad Matty. Ten steps ahead of the game. This was his plan.
Matty marches up to Kyle and hugs him.
Thank you so much, and thanks to your dad, but I can’t run this place I’m far too busy.
Oh you’re gonna run it. I’ve already got tonnes of member recruited to come train here. And on our opening day we’re hosting a meet and greet with you and Barney Williams.
Barney???
Haven’t you heard? You’ve got a tag match with him on Vortex. Team building, training, strategizing. And while we’re at it get some PR out of the way and build the Gym’s rep.
Look Kyle, I can help out in terms of PR and putting a face on the door, but I can’t just drag my fellow superstars/colleague away from their day to day lives. Whether I’m teaming with them or not.
Really? That sucks cos I was thinking, we have a ring, I can be a ref, he has the Prometheus torch and you got the Legacy belt, I was sorta hoping he’s cash in right here and I could officiate!!
Ha ha. It has to be sanctioned by PWC Kyle. Besides I wouldn’t want to kick a guy’s ass days before I’m relying on him in the corner of the ring. How do you even know about that match, who are we against??
Flexx Palumbo and William Gust.
Wow, I don’t know which one I should pin first.
Don’t be so confident! These guys are the real deal; I’ve been researching them all night. I know their move set in and out. I know Barney in and out too and I am gonna coach you both to the hills so that you are ready for this!
I’m not dragging Barney here.
Well you’re gonna be here signing autographs and meeting members all week so unless you wanna wait until the hour before the match to strategise, I suggest you call him.
I don’t even know his number
I’ve got it, here
Kyle shows Matty Barney’s number on a scrap of paper.
How did you get that, and if you have it, why haven’t you called?
Again, I own a business and because I’m not the one who needs to befriend this dude whilst also watching my back cos he could cash in his bolt and take my belt.
Matty sighs.
You’re nothing like your father, but god are you so similar to your father.
What?
Gimme that
Shadow snatches the scrap of paper and dials the number.
Hi Barney speaking?
Hey Barney, it’s Shadow…
(To be continued in Barney’s RP)

Edit: None of its fucking worked. I'll sort it out tomorrow after work. Sorry guys.

Will get mine up tomorrow (when I write it). I also promise not to gym with you :p

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
I couldn't put any colours or font size changes or anything like that on mine as well. I'm not sure what's happened to the forum. So I just went with bold to try and help the formatting

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
William Gust is in the back dejected upset, not at the fact of losing the Legacy Gauntlet. But losing to a lesser talent, a lesser star, in Jensen. William Gust had been in the dumps, since arriving in PWC, having a losing streak, the thoughts of self doubt continued to creep into Gust's mind. Gust began to question his drive, his motivation, and in William Gust’s mind the motivation to be champion had reinvigorated William Gust. And before Alpha and Omega, William Gust had came to terms with the mindset, that being champion is at the top of his list. That was until he came face to face with Jensen. And after being pinned by Jensen in the Legacy Gauntlet, William Gust has found something that drives him, something that will keep him moving. And that is to prove to the world, that William Gust, is a better than Jensen, and somehow someway, William Gust will prove it.

Later on in the week....

William Gust arrives in Oakland for an event. And gets an email from the PWC office saying he’s slated to team with Flexx to face Barney Williams and Shadow.

"No! This is not the match I needed." William Gust is incensed, as the thought of getting his hands on Jensen as soon as possible, has seemed to be delayed and the thought of depending on a partner is not helping William Gust’s mindset.

William Gust lays down and goes to sleep… Or at least tries too, as the thought of Jensen, keeps playing in his head.

"This is my movie… I’m the star. I’m the good guy. I’m always the good guy. The good guy always wins, the star always wins in the end. And this story is not over, the next chapter, teaming with Flexx is just filler, but this story ends with me, beating Jensen." William Gust thinks to himself, trying to reinsure himself that everything will be ok.

"That’s an Oscar worthy ending" is the last thought that plays in William Gust's head before he was finally able to get some shut eye, at this wondrous thought of him overcoming his new enemy.

Hours later, William Gust wakes up and walks towards his computer and the first thing he notices is an email from Flexx Palumbo asking him to go to the gym.

WHAT!?! William Gust screams out loud and races towards the mirror and checks himself out… From every possible angle.

Why the hell does he think I need to go the gym. What flaw does he see that I don’t see. My body is perfect, with the right amount of chest hair to show the world my manly machoness. I don’t need to go to the gym. Does he… Think I’m weak? William Gust is a nervous wreck, that his looks one of the things that has helped him get through life, is fading, the same way his pride had in the weeks prior.

William Gust returns to his computer, and begins typing a reply to Flexx asking him about going to the gym later.

Dear Flexx (if that is your real name,)

This is William Gust, and I’m just emailing you back to ask you a simple question? How dare you? What makes you think, that I, William Gust needs to go the gym, with the likes of you, of all people. What are you implying huh? That I’m out of shape, that my cardio is off, is that the reason why I’ve been losing? Well let me tell you something Flexx, I’m not a guy who “implies” anything. I’m a straight shooter, and I’m telling you right now, that in the case of you telling me that you can go suck a FAT LOVE STICK for all I care. Yea that’s right I said it. Actually I take that back, I’ve heard from the grapevine that you’re use to working with a small package, so you’d probably have no clue what I’m talking about.. Anyway, no I’m not going to the gym with you. As a matter of fact… In our tag team match, I’m going to show you, Jensen, and the world, that William Gust is not messing around anymore. So you go have your little fun at the gym, I’m going to have my own fun, winning the match for our team… See you then.

From Mr. Better than you himself,
William Gust.

"Yea this tag team match. I’m going to show him. I’m going to show Barney and Shadow, and most importantly I’m going to show Jensen, that William Gust is the star he says he is." William Gust smiles, and leaves his hotel room.

The Gust or Bust tour is heading to the Oracle Arena.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts