Remy Dieu (C) vs Jensen

Legacy Title Match
Mr. Jalapeno vs "Primetime" Jake Masterson

Singles Match
Dr. Nero vs Jacob Bianchi

World Heavyweight Title Match
King Crowley(C) vs Shadow

As always Card is Subject to change.

Deadline for all RPs is 11:59 GMT on March 12 (Sunda)

For each day of extension granted, the show will be extended for the same duration.

GFX Credit: CHAMPviaDQ

As always, feel free to leave your predictions in the thread. If an RP extension is needed, please let us know ASAP. No more than 24 hours will be granted

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I am gonna have to fucking bring it.

Predictions:

Toronto Street Fight
Flexx Palumbo vs Ryan Barron
No massive reason other than Flexx may be the greatest jobber of all time, but is still a jobber.

Singles Match
Bruce Thorn Jr. vs Ivory
Probably closest match on the card. BTJ is great an Ivory has been away but Ivory was on fire before he went away so it's all about if that will carry on.

PWC Television Title
Remy Dieu (C) vs Jensen
He's beat him before

Legacy Title Match
Little controversial this one perhaps. I feel Primetime has felt a little complacent since winning the tournament - Maybe it will switch on again this being the title match and all, but Jam is a damn good writer and will bring it I'm sure.

Singles Match
I want to say Bianchi. But I can't. Nero is the guy. That being said Daiko is making waves with this guy. Could be an upset?

Sticking with that old theme of never betting against myself. It won't be easy, but I'll sure as hell do all I can.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,684 Posts
Toronto Street Fight

It'd take a no show to lose to a jobber, so Barron should have this.

Singles Match
Bruce Thorn Jr. vs Ivory

Going by Ivory's past RPs and Thorn's recent ones, I think BTJr has the edge.

PWC Television Title
Remy Dieu (C) vs Jensen

Dieu's writing has been very up and down, while Jensen is basically Mr. Consistent.

Legacy Title Match

Jalapeno has proven to be capable of good RPs, while Masterson has never really gone above average.

Singles Match

I am completely out of my depth in this feud. Plus I just pissed off Lari, so he's not going to hold back.

Crowley's got a level that I don't think Shadow can quite reach. This will be a good one, but I don't see it being an upset.

·
Registered
205 Posts
::A PrimeTime Promo::​

"Jam you will lose maaaaaan! Also Bianchi sucks donkey testicles!! Wooooo! Screw what we see on television he strikes me as a guy who really lives in his parents basement and thinks he's cool and thinks he's a bad ass but the truth is he's really nothing but Clements pet and a lonely dude who does obscene things with pictures of his sister."

The scene fades to black as PrimeTime Jake Masterson begins to make out with Big Anthony with LOTS of tongue in this interracial spit swapping contest..Jake smiles as he continues on his downward spiral, will he break out of it??? Tune in next time to see!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

"Jam you will lose maaaaaan! Also Bianchi sucks donkey testicles!! Wooooo! Screw what we see on television he strikes me as a guy who really lives in his parents basement and thinks he's cool and thinks he's a bad ass but the truth is he's really nothing but Clements pet and a lonely dude who does obscene things with pictures of his sister."

The scene fades to black as PrimeTime Jake Masterson begins to make out with Big Anthony with LOTS of tongue in this interracial spit swapping contest..Jake smiles as he continues on his downward spiral, will he break out of it??? Tune in next time to see!

I feel like this dude had been hacked or is on drugs. Has anyone tried actual communication to see what the hell is up?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Toronto Street Fight
Both no show

Singles Match
Bruce Thorn Jr. vs Ivory
BTJ

PWC Television Title
Remy Dieu (C) vs Jensen
Jensen unless he wants to script a loss.

Legacy Title Match
King of Spice

Singles Match
Lolz simple.... Nero unless he wants to script a loss

Match of the night - Shadow for the win.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I feel like this dude had been hacked or is on drugs. Has anyone tried actual communication to see what the hell is up?
:flairdance :coke Just some character development! :coke :flairdance

·
Registered
736 Posts

Really?

·
Registered
43 Posts

If this isn't counted as a no-show, I'm going back in time and refusing to come back for the last show.

You've got a week. This is literally five lines with no effort at all. If you're going to send in an RP, actually give it some effort.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Maybe we're actually all really stupid and Masterson's RP is articulate gold but we don't have the capacity to understand?
Like if you showed a South American tribe an iPhone. They wouldn't get it. They would just condemn it. Open your eyes people.
What are you smoking and where can I get some?

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,684 Posts
Maybe we're actually all really stupid and Masterson's RP is articulate gold but we don't have the capacity to understand?
Like if you showed a South American tribe an iPhone. They wouldn't get it. They would just condemn it. Open your eyes people.
That's also an option. It's the wrong one, but it's an option nonetheless.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If this isn't counted as a no-show, I'm going back in time and refusing to come back for the last show.

You've got a week. This is literally five lines with no effort at all. If you're going to send in an RP, actually give it some effort.
With all due respect...stay in your lane bro...this is the RP I choose to do and until there is a minimum words limit set then don't talk to me about "effort" and length of an RP.

IF I am doing something against the rules please someone from creative let me know but as far as I know I am not.

Also...Idk how my RP dictates whether you 'refuse to come back for the last show' or not...is this 3rd grade?

Again with alllll due respect sir...pls don't let my RP affect you.

Thank you good man.

·
Registered
205 Posts
This man knows his stuff. :jetgood

·
Registered
736 Posts
With all due respect...stay in your lane bro...this is the RP I choose to do and until there is a minimum words limit set then don't talk to me about "effort" and length of an RP.

IF I am doing something against the rules please someone from creative let me know but as far as I know I am not

Also...Idk how my RP dictates whether you 'refuse to come back for the last show' or not...is this 3rd grade?

Again with alllll due respect sir...pls don't let my RP affect you.

Thank you good man.
You're not breaking any rules but you're wasting opportunities for yourself. You're obviously going to lose this match unless I somehow turn in a shittier RP. Really affecting the way creative wants to handle your character. All for what? I don't know. You're wasting your time by turning in a RP like that and you're also wasting creative's time.

Wouldn't surprise me if you aren't booked from now on tbh if that's the kind of RP you'll be turning in.

·
Registered
205 Posts
You're not breaking any rules but you're wasting opportunities for yourself. You're obviously going to lose this match unless I somehow turn in a shittier RP. Really affecting the way creative wants to handle your character. All for what? I don't know. You're wasting your time by turning in a RP like that and you're also wasting creative's time.

Wouldn't surprise me if you aren't booked from now on tbh if that's the kind of RP you'll be turning in.
Once again no one from creative has said I'm doing anything wrong. No rules are being broken. Period. I've spoken to Bucky previously. So everyone stop getting your panties in a bunch.

Thanks again.

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
^Man, if you were not trolling, I'd have said that you have to be such mong to pull the "no word limit" to post that bullshit "RP" especially when you've seen the effort others put into their RP's. You can post a short RP and even win but in this case the length and content is literally; shit. :lmao

I told Creative to stop booking you after what you told Bucky because that was... :mj4

1 - 20 of 67 Posts