Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey gentledudes!

2014 is almost over and it's the time of year where sentiment and fuzzy feelings set in. In the spirit of spending time with dreadful relatives and eating too much Christmas-food, PWC remembers all the highlights of 2014.

Here are the categories:

1) Best RP'er
2) Best RP
3) Most improved RP'er
4) Rookie of the year*
5) Best match (the quality of the RP's involved also count)
6) Best show (any Vortex or PPV qualifies)
7) Favourite NPC**
8) Best feud
9) Moment of the year
10) Surprise of the year
11) Character that will be missed the most
12) Person who gave the best feedback***
13) Favourite poster in the PWC discussion-thread
14) Best member of creative

*To qualify, it has to be that person's rookie year in PWC. It can't be a veteran with a new character ;)

**Every NPC qualifies, except those who work for PWC (Clement, Eriksen, etc.).

***This includes feedback on shows, RP's, whatever.

Now, if you're still reading, I need YOU to send me your nominations. There are only FIVE RULES regarding nominations:
1) You can't nominate yourself for an award. If you really feel the need to do so, promote yourself in this thread.
2) No more than three nominations per category, please guys. I'm looking at about five or six options per award when the actual voting starts, so if we have more than that, I'm picking those with the most nominations.
3) Nominations are final. If you have a deep, spiritual and life-changing protest about changing your nominations, PM me and we can talk about it (but seriously, try not to).
4) When in doubt, read rules 1-3.
5) You do NOT talk about Fight Club!

I'll be handling this one (if only to make sure Freddie gets a nomination somewhere :eek:), so PM those nominations to me and me alone. I'm looking to get to the voting by next weekend, so that we have enough time to vote.

One last thing...

The Thank You For Smoking award goes to... C3K! Thanks for doing this last year so I can steal most of your categories. Cheers!

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Looks like fun.

Will send in my nominations soon.

If you want a world title shot, nominate Elric.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,340 Posts
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE PRO WRESTLING ANARCHY.

:dance :dance :dance :dance

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,340 Posts
:dance2

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
I was wondering about this End of year awards last week.

I will send you my nominations as soon as I get my computer in tonight.

·
TEAM STORM
315 Posts
How soon do you need these nominations? I need to go back and read some rps before voting on a few of these categories.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How soon do you need these nominations? I need to go back and read some rps before voting on a few of these categories.
If I could have them by Friday, that'd be ideal. That way, we have until the next Friday to vote and it doesn't interfere with anybody's Christmas preparations/celebrations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts