Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
---
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When life hands you melons, make melonade.

Premier Wrestling Circuit
End of Year Awards (2013)

Best Role Player:
This award will go to the member that consistently posts the best RPs.

Best Individual Role Play:
Over the past year, we’ve had some great RPs, so this award will go to the RP that you feel is the best of the best.

Best Character:
Not to be confused with best RP’er, this award will go to the best character. This means, you vote for the character that has the most interesting back story and that has entertained you the most.

Most Improved Role Player:
This award will go to the person that has shown considerable improvement since joining the fed.

---

Best Match:
(Includes RPs & the match)
This goes to the best match of 2013, including the quality of the RPs involved, and the actual writing of the bout.

Best Promo:
Vote for the promo that you feel is the best of 2013. This can be anything from an in-ring promo, to a backstage segment, to even a simple video package.

Best Feud:
This award goes to the feud that has captivated you and made you sit on the edge of your seat.

OMG Moment:
Given to the moment that shocked you. It can be either from a show or from an RP.

Best Reviewer:
(Of both RPs and shows)
One way to improve as an Role Player and as a writer is feedback, whilst it isn’t the most important thing – it is helpful. So, vote for the person that has doled out the most helpful feedback.

---

The Winston Ingram Award:
(Funniest PWC Member)
This award will go to the person that has channelled his inner Winston Ingram by making you laugh with his posts in the discussion thread.

Funniest PWC Moment:
This can go to a moment in a show, or a moment in the discussion thread. Will it be Mike Hero joining twice? Or Daiko’s GOAT post of GOATness?

Certificate of Excellence Award:
(Best PWC Creative Member)
Vote for the person that you feel has done the best job as a member of creative.

---

With all that being said, take some time and look over past shows and past Role Plays before sending in your nominations.

You'll send in your nominations by PMing them to me. You can post them in here if you like, but they'll be treated as suggestions, not as your official nominations. Nominate as many people/moments as you like. You must PM them.

You cannot nominate yourself. But, having said that, if you choose to leave suggestions in this thread, you can include yourself in those. Just don't go overboard.

You have until Sunday 15th of December at 11:59PM (GMT) to get them in.

---​

·
Premium Member
16,948 Posts
Best Wrestling Group on WRESTLINGFORUM.COM:
This award will go to the best fantasy wrestling organization on Wrestlingforum.com

I choose PWA

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
PWA and PWC is completely different. I like both :)

Edit: Though for the moment i'll have to go with PWA too since i'm one half Tag Team Champions!

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Best Role Player:

C3K, MTB, Principino, Lariatoh all deserving. I'll probably nominate any two of them.

Best Individual Role Play:

Gonna have to read a shitload of past RPs but from what I remember, one Trae Walker RP, C3K's RP from the ppv, one Reaper RP, Freddie Vos RP against Daniel Reese and one RP from Jack back in the early PWC days. Gonna read more and make my mind up.

Rep to whoever nominates any one of my RP's. Vote for me :p

Best Character:

Taking into account backstory? Hmm. Haven't got to know much of the newbies histories yet. I'm thinking Islami right now, will probably make a few additions.

Most Improved Role Player:

Reaper if he was still with us. Daiko's a good shout too. So is Spindoli.

---

Best Match:

No brainer really. I guess everyone knows which match I'm talking about, which was brilliant as well as backed by two outstanding RPs.

Also, Freddie and I got kinda unlucky since I think I gave my best RP in my match against him. That week the show was written in summarized form so the match can't be considered.

Best Promo:

Do we vote for a promo or segment from the show or a promo included in someone's RP? Gotta think over it.

Best Feud:

There have only been like two feuds and Dancer vs Daiko lol :lmao Will nominate both.

OMG Moment:

Spindoli murdering someone :lmao

Will think of others.

Best Reviewer:

No brainer

---

The Winston Ingram Award:
(Funniest PWC Member)

This will be a tightly contested battle. JamJam is certainly not winning this :lol

Funniest PWC Moment:

Islami finding Xander's shovel, Dancer/Daiko backstage interaction, Commander Red's debut.....other suggestions please.

Certificate of Excellence Award:
(Best PWC Creative Member)

Oh well......I'll just nominate everyone :side:

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
So we can't discuss our suggestions here? :lmao

Reading so many RP's will be the toughest job, but maybe it exposes plot holes and continuity errors in someone's backstory :p

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Hah wonder which other former members will turn up? Tommy Hendrix? Reaper? Spudsy?

·
---
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So we can't discuss our suggestions here? :lmao

Reading so many RP's will be the toughest job, but maybe it exposes plot holes and continuity errors in someone's backstory :p
Nah, you can discuss them if you like. Just remember to PM your official nominations.

You'll probably read one of my previous RPs, near the start and think "what the hell was he thinking".

·
---
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got some good and interesting nominations in so far. Only got five and a half sets sent to me though, so if you want to get your nominations in then you have until 11:59GMT tonight.

Once the deadline passes, depending on if I can be bothered while watching TLC, I'll post the nominations whilst that's on, or just wait until the next day.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,112 Posts
Hoping the nominations are up soon.

And the show too :side:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts