Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ONLY CREATIVE IS ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD. This thread will be used as if it we were run by writers (creative). So watch for this thread to be pretty active with rumors and what not. For app exclusives, we'll have some stuff to post but if you want to post something, RUN IT BY CREATIVE FIRST. SEND A PM TO ANYONE ON CREATIVE AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
:hmm:

I left a bunch of unanswered questions in my RP that I hope people will pick up and I was thinking of explaining them in future RPs. But maybe I'll explain some here...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
PWC Commentator Getting Some Heat Backstage?

Word in the back is that Charlie Campbell has been receiving heat from PWC officials after the stunt he pulled in the Bruce Thorn Jr. vs. Reggie Match. Campbell pointed out to referee Gwen Jeffers that Tommy Thorn had intervened. The storyline has been well-received by the audience but the storyline was said to not be approved by PWC officials just yet. So when Campbell went on ahead and put matters into his own hands, PWC officials have no choice but to go with the storyline.

Tommy Thorn and Bruce Thorn Jr. were reportedly to be upset as they were put on the spot but the acting from Tommy Thorn saved the segment. The Thorns and Campbell have had history in the past and have come to blows in other wrestling federations. The two Thorns are being looked at by security even more because of the threat of a brawl happening backstage.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
@The Acquired Taste, your choice. But I'd hold off on that as it's better to reveal stuff through your RPs since those could lead to wins. This thread is only for backstage fallout, PPV fallout, or some random silly things that your character does off air.
Right on. I think I know what things I want to reveal but the most important thing will actually be when. Since I'm planning to make my character's and even the NPCs backstories have a lot in them, I won't be able to fit all of them in a single RP sometimes. I can probably visit/revisit them in flashbacks but if this thread is just for shit after shows then I guess I might not do them.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sounds like an awesome idea

·
Locker Room Leader
12,089 Posts
No updates on Elric's contract situation? :side:

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
BACKSTAGE FALLOUT, AFTER BRAD'S MATCH AT RIGHT TO RULE​

*Brad is walking backstage with a sour look on his face and his skateboard in his hand*

*Danny Eriksen is running to catch up to him...*

DANNY: Brad! If I could just get some quick thoughts right now, what did you think of the match and what is your mindset right now?

BRAD: Well the match was...it was...you know what? I'm not gonna lie, I have to SHOOT straight here...I don't need this shit. This was all just a payday for me. I've got open contracts with 3 other companies right now and I'm getting paid nicely from all of them. But you got a whole bunch of dudes here that are always gonna be here, who are loyal to the company no matter what, who can't do anything else and who are basically gonna be starving after they get paid. Mike and Max... they have no idea man. They're going to be stuck here until their bones are dust and their souls are in the vacuum that is the PWC. But yeah, the match was...whatever. I don't really think anything about it. It was a job and I did it.

DANNY: So you have a dismissive attitude of the match and you mentioned pay from other companies, what's next for you in PWC?

BRAD: Nothing. Like I said, I don't need this shit. I'm doing other things right now and I could be doing a whole lot more. I could get into Hollywood...or Bollywood, which ever one pays better and I could do some acting, I know a few people in the industry. I've got an underground club in the works. I can be a pro skater. Hell maybe I'll walk into PWA for shits and gigs but the thing is I don't need to do these dangerous as shit moves for fuckin' 0.01% of what the company makes for fat neckbeards and kids who are nerds in school and pee their pants in public. They can go diddle themselves.

DANNY: Uh...uh okay so are you leaving PWC? Can we expect to see you back here?

BRAD: Do not expect to see me back here or you will be disappointed. As far as I'm concerned, PWC can go fuck themselves, Ernesto can go fuck himself and even you, you little faggot, you can go fuck yourself. I'm out.

*Brad slides his skateboard on the ground and rides off into the night*

*Danny is confused*

DANNY: What just happened...

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Marcus Kendall Backstage Fallout from Right to Rule

We see a shot of backstage just after the hellacious Kendall vs Serenity clash as Kendall is sitting in the locker room contemplating on the loss he was given by the hands of Skye. An obvious disappointed look on his face but tries not to show it as Kira Wells comes walking in.

Kira Wells: PWC.com and App exclusive here, I am standing here with Marcus Kendall just moments after his match with Serenity Skye. I hope you don't mind me taking a moment of your time.

Marcus Kendall: Not at all

Kira Wells: First of all, wow! What a homecoming for you in London. I was personally a witness to your earlier interview with Danny and the electricity and atmosphere there was in front of hundreds of your hometown fans was through the roof. You got an amazing reception tonight, the loudest of the night so far and will probably one of the loudest by the end. Your thoughts on coming home to perform in Wembley Arena?

Marcus Kendall: Wow...umm...that place was rocking throughout the entire match. I was honestly taken aback by the love I got from the fans tonight. I know I'm a loud mouth and I'm a bit arrogant and I'm sure that rubs some people the wrong way but I can honestly say as humble as I can be that I was blown away by the response I got tonight. It was incredible. One of the best crowds I've ever performed in front of if you take into account my battle rap career. It was awesome.

Kira Wells: Well this humble side is I'm sure something people aren't used to.

Kira then realizes what she's saying and immediately pulls a face as if to say "I shouldn't have said that" but Marcus intervenes

Marcus Kendall: It's okay honey, I know who I am and it doesn't insult me. Please, give me your honest thoughts even if you think it's going to anger me.

Kira breathes a sigh of relief and then composes herself

Kira Wells: With that being said, Serenity whilst getting a few boos at the start did manage to win the crowd on her side and they were cheering just as loudly for her as you by the end of it. Was you surprised by this and were you angered by the crowd not being 100% for you and against Serenity throughout the match?

Marcus Kendall: You know....any man who is in his hometown and has a following here like mine and admittedly has an ego could take it the wrong way and have his pride hurt by that...and I wouldn't blame them. But no, I wasn't surprised and I wasn't upset. If anything it added to the experience and the match. I knew the possibility of a hostile crowd towards Skye coming into this and I can't say I was hoping for it but I knew of the potential. It went the opposite direction over time and I can't say it isn't deserved. I have nothing but the upmost respect for Serenity.

Kira Wells: Very classy answer there Marcus, in the end you just came up short in your hometown match against Serenity. Your reactions to your loss to Serenity at Wembley Arena here, in front of your hometown followers?

Marcus Kendall: I can't say I'm not disappointed because I am. I knew this was going to be a battle and it was going to be tough. I never once thought about the possiblity of losing because if you think like that then you've already lost before the bell has even rung. But I think the fans knew this would go either way after my performance in my first match. Many might have thought I was the underdog going into this match despite the hometown advantage but now I just hope people realize I'm here to stay and I'm going to be a major player in this company. One loss in front of my London crowd will not define my entire career. That's a promise.

Kira Wells: I'm sure you have picked up many fans after that display tonight. Finally, what is next for Marcus Kendall?

Marcus Kendall: Well, I could take this in two ways. I could either take it extremely hard and kick myself for losing in front of my followers here and as I said in my interview with Danny...pretty much never forgive myself....or I could recognize the amazing match I just had with Serenity and the fact I was close so many times to beating arguably one of if not the toughest wrestler in this company and use that to fuel my momentum going forward. Knowing the cocky bastard that I am, you can already guess I'm taking the latter option Kira. The Giant is not dead, he just took a detour on the way to success.

I'm still looking to continue to make an impact and one day hold championship gold round my waist. That is a desire I am not willing to give up after one set back.

So Serenity, congratulations, you were the better wrestler tonight and I hope we meet again down the road. But always remember this: there is always plenty of space in that graveyard left!

Kira Wells: Marcus, thank you and I wish you every luck and success.

The camera cuts off as the scene fades to black

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
PWC:Right to Rule, Fallout​

-We see Kira Wells, straightening out some things before getting ready to conduct her interview. She points toward the camera, telling the cameraman to get ready.

Kira Wells: "Were just 10 minutes separated from the spectacular Right to Rule PPV, I'm Kira Wells and I'm here to have an interview with Max Killings, He has just narrowly lost his triple threat match against Brad Ashton and Mike Damage, he was just a split second too late and Mike Damage has gained the All important win. Here comes Max now!"

-Max looks distraught, visibly angered by the match result, he -comes storming in to the room ready to blow someone's brains out.

Kira Wells: "Max how do you feel about the match outco...."​

-Max takes the Microphone out of Kira's hands.​

Max Killings: "You want to know what I think?"​

-Killings waits for her to respond, before she could give out an answer he cuts her off.​

Max Killings:"This company is out to get me, Ernesto is screwing me over. Time after time, The officials have taken away my opportunities for victory. Take my debut match, Kendall should have had his Ass disqualified back to whatever hell hole he lives in for pulling a stunt like that. But no! He got the win! My motherfucking win! My match tonight is further proof of Clement fucking me over! That was a fast count and I broke it up in time! If I ever see that degenerate referee again, I swear to God I will break that bastard's corrupt neck!"

-Kira is visibly shocked by Max's threats and is beginning to fear for her life.​

Kira Wells:"Max I think you should calm dow..."​

Max Killings:"I have nothing more to say to Clement's journalist bitch."​

Max leaves the room. Still disgusted over his loss. The scene fades to black as Max shoves a backstage worker out of his way.​

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
PWC Observer

Update on World Champion Xander Black’s injury - Former Champion spotted backstage – Venues for Last Rites being considered and more

Plans for securing a venue for PWC’s biggest show of the PPV calendar Last Rites are well underway with sources stating various outdoor stadiums have been considered with Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, California, Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana and Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts all being very high on the short list.

Vindication might be PWC fan favourite Jensen’s last show for a while with talk of PWC owner Ernesto Clement offering the star the lead role in the first movie ever to be produced by PWC studios. A few scripts have been considered but no word yet on what the role will entail at this time.

Expect two debuts at Vortex 23 with a mysterious masked high flyer named Shadow, who we don’t have a great deal of information on and a man who previously made a name for himself in different organisations, “The Franchise” Aaron Kendrick from Star City, Arkansas both scheduled to be on the card. Interestingly enough Kendrick has a Masters degree in Psychology from the University of Arkansas.

Word coming from Ernesto Clement’s office is that the PWC owner has spared no expense in procuring “the most grandiose trophy you could possibly imagine for the PWC Cup”.

Still no information regarding what the Mystery Prize will be for the opening Six Way Match at Vindication but it’s been said that the prize will be a game changing and possibly career making win for whichever young star comes out on top.

Social Media was abuzz with speculation when former World Heavyweight Champion Kyle Elric was spotted backstage at Vortex 22 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. When asked, Elric refused to comment but the feeling is that The Gaijin may have just been in town at the time and decided to attend the show to reconnect with colleagues and old friends.

Despite suffering what has been described as a “Serious Shoulder injury”, Xander Black will be okay to compete in the Main Event Falls Count Anywhere World Heavyweight Championship match against Dr. Nero at Vindication.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
284 Posts
PWC.com Exclusive!

Danny Eriksen: Ladies and Gentlemen this is Danny Eriksen reporting for PWC.com and we've just received some breaking news regarding the health and future of Serenity Skye after that brutal Steel Cage Match she had t Vindication with Bruce Thorn Jr.

Thankfully despite all the damage she took, Serenity did not sustain any serious injury tonight though she does have bruised ribs and is being tested for a concussion. But sadly Serenity Skye has made the decision to step away from wrestling. When asked for a reason all she said was and I quote
I wanna go home and be with my family, they need me more than PWC does. I love my fans and thank them for supporting me during my time here.
So there you have it folks, Serenity Skye is officially done with PWC and will be granted her official release soon.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
PWC APP EXCLUSIVE

Danny Eriksen: Nero! Nero! Wait! Any comments! You just became the Champion of the World!

Nero: Xander Black... ashes to ashes... dust.... to dust.

PWC APP EXCLUSIVE

·
Registered
43 Posts
BREAKING NEWS!​
After an amazing Vindication Pay-Per-View, PWC.com can officially announce that during his match, PWC superstar Whisper sustained a dislocated knee but somehow he made it through the match and left the ring under his own power. We can announce that he is said to make an appearance at Vortex, and will hopefully be cleared to compete week after next.

Keep with us for updates on this and many more folks.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RULE CHANGE

Hey guys, new rule. ONLY CREATIVE IS ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD. It'll serve more as a .com place. So it'll be like creative are writers and they run the PWC website. So yeah, only creative is allowed to post in this thread. If you want something posted here, PM one of the creative members what your idea is and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
PWC Observer Report

Major announcements expected for Last Rites at Vortex 23 - Fallout from Vindication as Nero’s title reign is well received – Injury Updates
Word coming out of PWC Headquarters in Washington DC is that Ernesto Clement and Brittany Page have been working night and day on what has been described as “Earth-shattering deals” which will directly impact Last Rites. As yet we have not been able to ascertain what those deals / plans are as the PWC Owner and his trusty Assistant have been playing their cards close to their chest. We have been told however that we can expect some movement as soon as Vortex 23.

Many within the PWC Board and Championship committee are extremely happy with Nero as the new World Heavyweight Champion and believe the God Complex’s first title reign is well deserved and a long time coming. His long storied rocky relationship with Ernesto Clement remains a major bone of contention however with the PWC brains trust eager for the two to bury the hatchet.

In injury news after his valiant effort in a losing battle at Vindication against Nero the now former World Heavyweight Champion Xander Black is working through his shoulder injury and isn’t expected to miss any action for now. He is scheduled to face the debuting Shadow at Vortex 23.

In more injury news with initial reports stating Whisper suffered a dislocated knee, further scans have revealed only bruising with Whisper expected to return by Vortex 24.

Pictures of Jensen on set were all over social media over the past few days with production on the movie the PWC fan favourite is filming said to be well underway. Expect an update by the time Vortex 23 comes around.

Tickets for Last Rites at Gillette Stadium have been sold out with PWC fans expected to attend from all around the world.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
PWC CUP FINALS PRESS CONFERENCE - ENERGY SOLUTIONS ARENA - AFTER VORTEX 23
The pressroom in the Energy Solutions Arena is buzzing with activity as reporters, photographers and PWC personnel excitedly await the imminent arrival of PWC Owner Ernesto Clement to host the PWC Cup Finals Press Conference. Sitting in front on the podium carefully adjusting his mic stand is a smiling Danny Erisken, who will be our moderator for the evening. The cameras focus on PWC’s Senior Reporter as he gets proceedings underway.

Danny Eriksen: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the owner of PWC, Ernesto Clement and his Executive Assistant Brittany Page.

Ernesto Clement saunters in with the swagger he has become famous for, wearing a fine pale blue three piece suit, emblazoned with a bright pink tie with the stunning Brittany Page wearing a black business suit, close by his side. Clement greets the press and Danny Eriksen before taking his seat.

Danny Eriksen: Mr. Clement, the floor is yours.

Brittany Page takes out her notebook and slides it across the table towards Clement who pulls out his glasses and nods his head, ready to begin.

Ernesto Clement: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m glad you could join us tonight, so let’s get right down to it. I know there’s a lot of concern regarding Gino Galucci and his condition directly impacts what we’re here to talk about in the PWC Cup and I also know our great fans want an update.

Clement reaches for the glass of water next to him and takes a sip before continuing.

Ernesto Clement: Gino was rushed to a local medical facility and all we can say at the moment is that he will be out indefinitely and therefore cannot compete in the finals of the PWC Cup on Vortex 24. It’s a real shame for the young man and we all wish him the best. What I can say though is that I will personally deal with Ivory on the next Vortex and there will be major repercussions for his actions. As for the PWC Cup Finals, that will now be a Triple Threat match. Now let’s welcome the three fantastic wrestlers that will compete for the enormous honour of main eventing Last Rites against the current World Heavyweight Champion, Dr. Nero.

Clement nods at Danny Eriksen who begins the introductions as familiar music plays.

*WAR MACHINE*

Danny Eriksen: Please welcome, Donald Hammerpunch.

Hammerpunch strides in wearing a pristine white traditional Gi held together with his Black belt. He slowly makes his way up on stage and bows in respect to the watching audience who respond in kind with warm applause before taking his seat next to Clement and Brittany Page.

*SABOTAGE*

Danny Eriksen: Please also welcome, Bruce Thorn Jr.

Tommy Thorn dressed in his now customary grey suit leads out Bruce Thorn Jr. wearing his signature hoodie close behind. Tommy Thorn stops and lets a few journalists in the front row know exactly how little he thinks of them and the “rubbish” they’ve written about him over years. They too walk up on stage with Bruce Thorn locking eyes with Hammerpunch. Tommy and Bruce both take their seats next to Hammerpunch, with both men still locked in an intense stare down.

*ON MY OWN*

Danny Eriksen: And finally, Austin Angel!

Austin Angel steps in to some great applause wearing an Austin Angel t-shirt and a leather jacket. Angel high fives and fist bumps a few people in attendance, acknowledging Clement, Page and Eriksen before heading off to take his seat. Bruce Thorn immediately stands up to greet the man who made his surprise return at his expense at Vindication.

Angel doesn’t take a step back with both men standing nose to nose and spiting fire. Ernesto Clement calls for calm and pleads with both men to take their seats with Donald Hammerpunch shrugging, folding his arms and leaning back in his seat. With his warning seemingly falling on deaf ears, Clement takes to the mic.

Ernesto Clement: Gentlemen, please, this isn’t the time nor is it the place for this. You’ll get your chance at the next Vortex, but for now please take your seats. I won’t let this event descend into chaos.

Tommy Thorn pulls his nephew’s arm and motions for Bruce to take his seat with both men slowly obliging. A relieved Clement sends Brittany Page to sit between the snarling bulls before motioning for Danny Eriksen to continue.

Danny Eriksen: We’d like to thank all three competitors for giving us their time right after a hard night of action in Salt Lake City. Let’s begin with the returning Austin Angel. Austin, what would winning the PWC Cup and competing in the main event of Last Rites for the World Heavyweight Championship mean to you?

Austin Angel: Danny, it would mean everything to me. It would mean finally main eventing a PPV here PWC, something I’ve never done before. It means I achieve my lifelong dream of making it to the top of this business, in the biggest match on the biggest PPV in company history and most importantly, it would mean a better life for my family, which means more to me than anything else.

Tommy Thorn: Oh, you’re so full of crap aren’t you Angel!

Austin Angel shoots the insufferable Tommy Thorn a loathsome glare with Tommy sporting a sarcastic grin.

Tommy Thorn: You come in here and feed these idiots your garbage about “fighting for your family” and they eat it up like the numbskulls they are, forgetting how you left your so-called friend and tag partner in the Fallen, Daiko to the mercy of Derek Jacobs and Freddie Vos of the Regime because why? You lost your smile? You were burnt out? Or was it just because you’re a selfish fraud of a man who’s pretending to be something he’s not?

Austin Angel lets out a slight chuckle at Tommy’s accusations before replying in an impassioned tone, showing how much he detests the elder Thorn and his assertions.

Austin Angel: You don’t know a damn thing about me and who and what I fight for Tommy; you don’t know the man I am either, so don’t pretend like you do. You’re nothing but a weasel of a man, that uses everyone around him to further his own ambitions, including your nephew, so you can take your opinions and stick it right up your…....

Bruce Thorn interrupts in an impassioned tone of his own.

Bruce Thorn: You don’t get to talk to my Uncle that way, Angel, not ever!

Donald Hammerpunch: I think all of you talk too much!

Hammerpunch slams a glass of water he was nursing on the table and speaks his peace.

Donald Hammerpunch: The only words that will matter at Vortex 24, is the “Three” the referee says after I knock both of you out with a swift Lights Out Bicycle Kick to the head Donjitsu Style!

Danny Eriksen tries to bring calm back to proceedings.

Danny Eriksen: Gentlemen please, let’s take a second to compose ourselves….

*REQUIEM FOR A DREAM*

The mood suddenly changes as the cameras from the press start flashing seemingly uncontrollably as the Champion walks onto the stage area arm in arm with Nurse Ellie. As always, he is wearing a three piece suit, but this time the World title is tucked under his other arm as he proudly displays it. Hammerpunch, Thorn Jr. and Angel all stop their bickering to stand their ground as Nero walks up to the podium. Nero cracks a slight smile, humoured by the three men all wanting to main event Last Rites against him. He places the World title in front of the microphone on the podium so everyone can get a shot of the “30 pounds of gold”.

Danny Eriksen: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, as a surprise guest, the new Heavyweight Champion of the World, Dr Nero.

Dr Nero: Thank you very much, it is.. ahem.. an honour to be here.

Nero adjusts his tie quickly before looking over his shoulder at the three men and continuing.

Dr Nero: This week on Vortex these three men will fight for the right to challenge me at the biggest pay per view in the history of this sport. These three men are exceptional athletes; they can no doubt be counted as three of the best fighters in the world. But it means nothing because as good as these men are, they are not on my level. No one is. And as I’ve already stated, I am going to change the definition of Champion. I don’t have a target on my back, because I don’t fear anyone. Not you <he points at Angel, who scoffs at the statement>, not you <he points at Hammerpunch, who sternly crosses his arms and moves his neck to the side letting out a little crack> or you. <Nero points at Bruce who takes a step, but his Uncle puts a hand on his arm to remind him where he is>

I wish these three men the best of luck, because at the end of this match, one of them is going to have reality crash down on top of their heads when they realise they are going to have to walk into my operating theatre at Last Rites and get stretchered out. The fact that someone actually believes they have even the slightest chance of taking the Championship from me, I take as a personal insult. Whoever it is that wins, well we all have choices, and if you do decide to challenge me, I’m going to end your career...

But, I’m actually not here to talk about me. I’m here to talk to you Clement. My lawyers have drafted a Championship petition, one where I am exercising my rematch clause for the Legacy Championship!

The press rumble and cameras flash again as Nero continues.

Dr Nero: That’s right, although I gave up the Legacy Championship for my chance at becoming World Champion, I still have a rematch. Now Cheri Hayven, I see how good you are, but you’re only as good as your last match, which you lost. So I’m invoking my rematch Clement and respectfully, I’m asking for you to book the match this week on Vortex. BUT, there’s one bit of detail I have yet to reveal, my rematch clause will be by proxy, Cheri you won’t be defending your belt against me. It will be against Nurse Ellie!

Ellie steps up to the podium and she looks focused and prepared.

Ellie: Cheri, that’s right I’m challenging you for the title, and I’m coming to fight. What Dr Nero wants, Dr Nero gets and I’m going to take the title from you! So sorry, you won’t get to make any decisions whether you want to trade in the Legacy belt for a shot at the World Champion, because you won’t have to. I’m going to beat you, and well, do you a favour really. Because, just like those three gentlemen standing over there, you really don’t want to step in the ring with the PWC Heavyweight Champion of the World, the God Complex, Dr Nero!

*GOING UNDER THE NEW SHIT*

Out walks the PWC Legacy Champion from the back! The camera flashes are going crazy now as Cheri walks right up to Ellie and chest bumps her back. She holds up the title in her face, while Nero smiles. The press conference starts getting a little crazy now and the PWC Cup finalists start pushing and shoving each other. Brittany Page gets in between Cheri and Ellie to try and settle down proceedings. Clement though takes a few steps towards Nero and gives him a look of disdain for how the Champion has hijacked his press conference.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

BREAKING NEWS!​
The PWC special announcement graphic fades away as the scene opens with a grim faced Ernesto Clement sitting in a giant office chair with Brittany Page by his side with Gillette Stadium the stunning backdrop in a huge big screen behind him.

Clement is wearing one of his now famous colourful suits, this time a bright red number with a sliver tie while Brittany Page wore a plush black velvet business suit with her hair tied up tightly in a bun. Clement shuffles uncomfortably in his seat before nodding and getting proceedings under way.

Clement: Welcome to all our great PWC fans. As you can see, behind me sits the majestic Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, that will play host to the biggest show this company has ever seen in Last Rites. It’s a show I personally have promised everyone they will never forget. Brittany and I and many of our tremendous PWC backstage team have already begun preparations to make sure everything is in place for that to happen.

Clement gestures towards the screen with the camera panning over his shoulder and melting into a live shot from inside the stadium, which is a hub of activity with many workers and stagehands wearing PWC branded gear hard at work on the massive entrance stage and the seating area. The scene cuts back to Clement and Brittany Page with the PWC owner continuing.

Clement: But there are things that any amount of preparation from me, Miss Page and all our great PWC staff cannot legislate for and that’s the kind of thing that happened at the end of Vortex 26.

Clement gestures toward the screen where a replay of the chaotic scenes from Vortex 26 plays with the massive melee of security, backstage officials and the entire PWC locker room plays. The cameras once again cut back to the scowling PWC owner who slams his fist into the armrest of his chair.

Clement: 15 security personal and 5 backstage officials, that’s the number of people that had to be rushed to the emergency room after last night! 20 people because my roster can’t keep their discipline. And it wasn’t just the events at the end of the show; we had incidents throughout the entire night. Now believe me, I understand that emotions are running high ahead of such an important event but I can’t let that jeopardize everything we’ve been working so hard towards, I won’t.....

Clement stands up abruptly in his chair with Brittany Page placing a calming hand on his shoulder. The boss turns to look at his loyal assistant before sitting back down, his mouth tightening.

Clement: And so after long deliberations, I’ve come to the decision that the only way to safeguard Last Rites from catastrophe and protect all the wrestlers on our roster from themselves is that everyone involved in the incident at the end of Vortex 26, that means the entire roster, will be fined a portion of their fee for the show. And in addition to that every member of the roster is barred from getting physically involved with one another until Last Rites! If they break this rule they will be suspended indefinitely and taken off the show.

Clement adjusts his tie for a moment.

Clement: I know this isn’t something our great fans or the wrestlers want to hear, but sometimes hard and unpopular decisions must be made, so no more of what we saw at Vortex 26. Not until Last Rites, then you can have at each other to your heart’s content.

With that out of the way, Clement lets out a sigh of relief. However, the PWC owner doesn't seem to be done as he folds his hands together.

Clement: Ahem, now that we have gotten that out of the way. I have a major announcement for Last Rites. There will be match like we have never seen before here in Premier Wrestling Circuit. In Greek mythology, there was a titan called Prometheus who dared steal the fire from the Gods. At Last Rites, we will have six of the most exciting titans in an elimination match. The savage La Cara de la Fantasma, The Franchise Aaron Kendrick, The Alpha Male Flexx Palumbo, The Lucha Legend La Pantera, our newest superstar Aaron Harris, and one mystery opponent will all compete for the flame from Mt. Olympus. They will fight for The Prometheus Torch.

Brittany hands over an object covered in a small red velvet sheet. The PWC Chairman tears it away to reveal something that resembles an Olympic torch. With sleek white design and gold trim, the torch suddenly comes alight!

Clement: The Prometheus Torch is now linked to The PWC Legacy Championship. The wrestler who possesses the Torch will have the opportunity to extinguish the flame of the current Legacy Champion at any time they choose during a Vortex or at pay per view extravaganza. This titan has power never seen before in PWC and I wish all the combatants luck in acquiring such a prize.

A big smile creeps up on the face of the PWC owner as he holds up the Prometheus Torch before putting it down to the side.

Clement: Thank you all and see you at Last Rites!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
PWC Breaking News Announcement​

A breaking news animation flashes on screen for a moment before fading away to Brittany Page sitting in an office behind a desk with the PWC logo emblazoned in huge letters on the wall behind her. With her lips pursed tightly together and her fingers interlocked on the desk in front of her, the pensive looking Page addresses the PWC audience.

Brittany Page:
Welcome to all our PWC fans. As you all know after the events of the Season 2 premiere of Vortex our great Legacy Champion Cheri Hayven was attacked by Kyle Elric, who Mr. Clement has assured me he will deal with as soon as he can, and had to be taken to a medical facility thereafter. I know a lot of our fans have wanted an update on the condition of our Legacy Champion. All we know right now is that Cheri won’t be able to compete for some time.

Brittany shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

Brittany Page:
I just want everyone to know how much we appreciate Cheri and what she’s done for PWC but the Legacy Title is big a part of our show and having these doubts hanging over our Legacy Champion’s fitness just isn’t something we can carry on with. As such, and believe me I hate to do this, we have to find a new Legacy Champion. I’m sorry Cheri.

Brittany Page shuffles around the papers in front of her, adjusts her glasses and begins reading as the screen switches to a graphic showing brackets with different match-ups.

Brittany Page:
I’ve decided that the only fair way to crown a new Legacy Champion, a worthy champion at that, is to create a tournament that will include every single member of the PWC roster excluding Donald Hammerpunch and the No.1 Contender Ivory. I will fully explain the format of the semi-finals and finals of the tournament on the next show but what I can tell everyone right now is that the matches to determine who will gain significant advantages at the semi-finals will be held on the next two episodes of Vortex where each participant will compete in 1 on 1 matches to gain those much prized advantages.

Episode 2: Tournament Matches:
Bruce Thorn Jr. vs. Austin Angel (Also TV Title Match)
William Gust vs Flexx Palumbo
La Cara de la Fantasma vs Shadow
Daiko vs Crowley
Marcus Kendall vs Dr. Nero

Episode 3: Tournament Matches:
Edward Potts vs Kyle Elric
Derek Jacobs vs Barney Williams
Jensen vs Darius Black

Daiko vs TV Champion (TV Title Match)

Episode 4: Tournament Matches:
Semi-Finals

We then switch back to a now smiling Brittany Page.

Brittany Page:
One more thing I need to address is where the Television Title stands in all this. The title match between Bruce Thorn Jr. and Austin Angel on the next episode will double up as a tournament match, while the winner of that match will face Daiko on Episode 3 who himself I feel deserves another shot at the title after drawing with the Champion.

Page’s smile grows wider as she pushes her notes aside and stares directly into the camera.

Brittany Page:
To all our PWC fans, what I can promise you is a tournament like nothing you’ve ever seen before with some of the best wrestlers in the world and when it’s all said and done, we will have a new Legacy Champion.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
PWC Special Announcement

The scene opens with a PWC logo graphic flaring up on screen and then fading away to reveal a solemn looking Brittany Page sitting behind a large desk with her fingered interlocked in front of her on a stack of neatly piled documents. We see a name plate on the desk in front of Page with “Ernesto Clement, PWC Owner” written on it. Miss Page shifts in her seat for a moment before nodding and acknowledging the camera until finally the acting head of PWC speaks.

Page: Ladies and Gentleman, this is PWC! In just a few days for the first time in our history after endless amounts of hard work from me……and my team, PWC will hold a PPV in Alpha & Omega from one of the greatest fighting arenas in the world, from the fabulous Las Vegas at the MGM Grand.

Page smiles at the camera, revelling in the huge coup she just secured after bringing PWC to the MGM Grand for the first time.

Page: Needless to say, Alpha & Omega will be a huge event for this company on the scales of which we’ve never seen before and an event like that deserves huge matches. That’s why for the first time ever as announced at Vortex Season 2 Episode 3, we will have a Legacy Gauntlet match where every single wrestler on the roster, outside of the World Champion and No.1 Contender of course, will compete in one incredible match. Each minute a wrestler will enter the ring with the only means of elimination being either pinfall or submission with the last wrestler standing being declared the winner.

Page lets out a sly grin as she remembers one more detail.

Page: Of course we also found out at Episode 3 that Marcus Kendall will be the first entrant in this match with Kyle Elric the last.

A graphic for the title match with the Legacy Title pops up on screen.

Page: That’s not all we can look forward to at Alpha and Omega. The Television Champion has quickly become the workhorse title of PWC, and that tradition will continue at Alpha & Omega with two men with a simmering animosity will do battle for the first time when the PWC TV Champion Bruce Thorn Jr. will face the God of War, Derek Jacobs!

Of course both these men will have to compete in two matches in one night if they truly want glory, first the TV Title match and then the Gauntlet match, but those are the responsibilities PWC’s Television Champion must bear. Can either man overcome the odds and win both the Television Championship and Legacy Championship in one night and truly make history?

A graphic for the TV Title pops up on screen.

Page: And finally, last but certainly not least our main event will see PWC World Heavyweight Champion Donald Hammerpunch face a man whose has been hell bent on making his life a living hell, not just in the ring but outside it after targeting those close to him, that man is the No. Contender Ivory. This fight goes far beyond any title; this one’s personal. Who will emerge the Champion of the World and earn the right to call himself the better man?

Another graphic pops up, this time the gleaming gold World Heavyweight Championship belt.

Page: This is Alpha & Omega, this is where PWC rises again. Who will emerge the victors in this new exciting era on one of the biggest stages in the world? There’s only one way to find out, tune into PWC Alpha & Omega!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts