Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I said I would get this done tonight, but figured I might as well now since I am here. I am please asking everyone to please PLEASE follow these guidelines as I think it'll make for a better final product.

Below will be all the nominees and the possible ones you can vote for PLEASE PM me your final votes, I am doing this because I still would like a bit of mystery to this. (Yes I know Daiko thats stupid etc etc)

2016 PWC AWARD NOMINEES

1. Promo of the Year Nominees: Ivory's RP at Last Rites, Shadowpunch by Hammerpunch & Flexx at Vortex #4

2. Most Improved Nominees: Bruce Thorn Jr. & Shadow

3. Rookie of the Year Nominees: PrimeTime Jake Masterson, Jacob Bianchi, Leo Masters

4. Show of the Year Nominees: Alpha & Omega, Hells Judgement, Vortex Season 2 Episode 3

5. Feud of the Year Nominees: Nero/Hammerpunch, Bruce Thorn Jr/Nero, Ivory/Hammerpunch

6. Moment of the Year Nominees: Crowley melting title into a crown, Austin Angel heel turn, Nero showing respect towards Bruce Thorn Jr. post match

Note: You'll notice Superstar of the Year isnt on there because every single person voted for one unanimous person and I removed Staff Member of the year because the entire staff is badass.

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THESE PER CATEGORY AND PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO ME.

ALSO I AM ASKING ALL THE NOMINEES TO PLEASE PM ME A ACCEPTANCE SPEECH. IN THE EVENT YOU WIN, IT WILL BE POSTED AS PART OF THE FINAL SHOW. IF A SPEECH IS NOT PM'D TO ME AND YOU WIN IT'LL JUST BE ANNOUNCED W/ NO SPEECH. THE ACCEPTANCE SPEECH DOESN'T HAVE TO BE CRAZY LONG, MAYBE A PARAGRAPH OR SO, MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN WITH IT, IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!

YOUR PICKS AND ACCEPTANCE SPEECHES WILL BE DUE 1/9/17, SO EVERYONE HAS A FULL 10 DAYS TO TURN IT IN.

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NOMINEES!

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,684 Posts
1. Promo of the Year Nominees: Ivory's RP at Last Rites, Shadowpunch by Hammerpunch & Flexx at Vortex #4

2. Most Improved Nominees: Bruce Thorn Jr. & Shadow

3. Rookie of the Year Nominees: PrimeTime Jake Masterson, Jacob Bianchi, Leo Masters

4. Show of the Year Nominees: Alpha & Omega, Hells Judgement, Vortex Season 2 Episode 3

5. Feud of the Year Nominees: Nero/Hammerpunch, Bruce Thorn Jr/Nero, Ivory/Hammerpunch

6. Moment of the Year Nominees: Crowley melting title into a crown, Austin Angel heel turn, Nero showing respect towards Bruce Thorn Jr. post match

7. Reviewer of the Year: Daiko

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daiko....Hahaha how did I know you were going to post your picks here as oppose to PM. 0 unpredictability man. :laugh:

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,684 Posts
Why would I be unpredictable? I've already said I don't see the point in PMing this kind of thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts