Killer Vanity vs Rebecca Knox ©

Steel Cage Match:
Sage Grimm vs Remy Dieu

Intercontinental Championship Tables Match:
Kevin Cannon vs Joey Spears vs Bangarang ©

PWA World Championship Hell In A Cell Match:
Demon Carver vs Dustin Dreamer vs King Knuckles vs Daniel Drower ©

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Sunday, 7 PM EST (When MITB Kick-off Show Starts)
Males Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Women Please pick 6 (six) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW and Smackdown
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.
If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.
** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied.
1,196 Posts
Drower sure does have his work cut out for him in his first title defense, but I hope he wins.

#IBelieveInDrower

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gatling? I thought you would have given me a match with Cannon xD
We try not to double/Triple book people if we don't have to or they don't ask for it. But you beat Rang and almost beat Maximus, we're giving you a chance to prove yourself against the big guns.

·
Stay Fearless
7,383 Posts
Bear in two title matches? I like that

Reactions: ChiTownExtreme

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
We try not to double/Triple book people if we don't have to or they don't ask for it. But you beat Rang and almost beat Maximus, we're giving you a chance to prove yourself against the big guns.
I thought it was a mistake, but I guess I'm gonna make sure I don't lose by some points this time. xD

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Lol I really helped #Root's career..... And he's surpassed me in the World Title tournament. Remy Dieu is a healer indeed holy crap.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
SOLID CARD! :dance

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts

Well.. Well... Well

It's been a month since I've debuted, and I told the PWA locker room, I told the world, I'm a healer, I make people around me better, and I was going to take PWA by storm... And after I came in, on my first night, and dominated with my partner, and my friend, #Root people didn't really take note of what we did, yall ignored us. After me and #Root entered the lair of demons, and I myself looked in the eyes of the head devil.. Mr. Knuckles and we won that too, and yall people called it a fluke.

You people kept overlooking me and #Root. Then last week, Me and #Root beat Spears and Dreamer beat Grimm and Gatling, and now would you look at that we got a tag team title shot. And you know what, I think me and #Root are still being kinda overlooked. But after we are holding gold, and the world is blinded by the light of me and #Root's championship belts, you will have no choice to look at us, and take my words seriously.

And that's not the only match of importance, on this night. Grimm, I actually wish it had never came to this. I am the only one who still believed in you, this is even after you lost to your partner Dreamer, but it seems that lost has caused you to doubt yourself, as you out of 5 men, took the pin and lost the triple threat tag team match.

Grimm I believed in you, but I don't even know if you believe in yourself anymore... Now I'm going to be honest, Grimm.. I actually hope you somehow beat me inside that Cage. I want that fire to return to you, because when you're at your best, PWA is at its best.

Grimm if you don't go to Warzone, with that old spark, not only will you lose, but you... will be absolutely destroyed. Now Grimm. I'm not trying to be a bad guy, I'm trying to help you. So this is what I'll suggest, if you somehow lose at PWA Warzone...

Feel free to join me. Join me and #Root... #Root is now the head of the World Title tournament, and is posed to be a tag team champion with me, and this is after I only one month together, if I can do that with #Root for one month, imagine what I can do for you.... This of course is only a mere offer.

This may not seem like a big match to you Grimm, but trust me when I say this, your future here in PWA, depends on this match, Grimm, you have not seen anything yet.. I'm not going to hold back.. And I hope.... No... I pray that you give it your all.

Now, normally this is where I'll tell you if you're not ready, you should run. But unfortunately for you at Warzone, there will be no escaping, and no where to Run..

Oh... One more thing. Just so the PWA world knows, I have one more member, that has asked for my guidance, that has asked to be healed.... I'm not going to leave you all in suspense, the man is James Omega. Mr. Omega I've heard your wish, I've seen you struggle here in PWA, for far too long, so I accept. A lot of people may laugh, at my decision to let you join me and #Root, but I assure you with my guidance, Omega.... We will make sure, that we are the ones with the last laugh.

·
Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied.
1,196 Posts

MAX EMORY – PROMO:

:cesaro : The R3T3 has its place in PWA, but Supa Eagle and I have come to the conclusion that SupaMax doesn’t. Week after week, we found ourselves in each other’s road. Victory, defeat, it didn’t matter, the chemistry that makes a good team wasn’t there and now with R3T3 out of the way it’s time to get out our frustrations. The powers that be have seen fit that Supa Eagle and I are to meet in the ring at Warzone.

:cesaro : I don’t have any hate towards Supa Eagle, but you’ve cost me momentum, the whole entire tournament has cost me momentum and it’s time to get that momentum back. I came to PWA, not to be a Tag Team Champion, but to be the World Heavyweight Champion and anything less would just be settling. At Warzone, I will dispatch of Supa Eagle and put myself in a favourable place to get back to the championship form I know I’m capable of.

:cesaro : This is a warning to all of PWA, don’t let R3T3 fool you; the real Max Emory is back to take what is rightfully his. Pure Championship, Intercontinental Championship, World Heavyweight Championship, I’m targeting all of them now. I’m done with talking, and I’m going to let results show you just how good I am. Wrestling is the universal language, and I’m going to let my wrestling do the talking and it’ll say loud and clear, “I am the best wrestler in PWA”.

FADE TO BLACK.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
AJ STYLES PROMO

You know something that I was thinking.... I beat Rang who is apparently our Intercontinental Champion, and I had almost beat Maximus until he cheated, and stole my win because coward is what he is and can't beat me without using dirty tactics, but you know what?! The next time me, and him face each other I will damn make sure that he doesn't win that way again.

I am also frustrated on the fact despite I beat our so called Intercontinental Champion, I wasn't added to the tables match for the title. Instead Cannon who sits on his ass all day either talking to Knuckles or kisses ass of Vanity so that she could go on a date with him, but you know he's so ugly and utterly boring that women only open their mouth when they wanna yawn at his matches gets a match. Joey Spears? Don't even get me started on that one because it'll take a fortnight on how undeserving he is but enough of that.....

When I came here today I was told that I have match against Grant Gatling who is a veteran. All things aside I am actually looking forward to this match, we both have experience and we'll give everyone's money worth provided you guys paid for the tickets because some of you look like you wouldn't be even able to afford cheap seats. One thing is for sure, Gatling might think that he will easily win but I can assure everyone that experience doesn't necessarily mean skills and I will prove this when I have my match with him. He doesn't just have a match with some new blood...He has a match with "The Phenomenal One".

*fades to black as AJ Styles heads for outside of the ring*

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts

Quote this post to see how it needs to be done. It only wants the part after the "=" in the youtube address.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Daniel Drower - Promo

"Some people called me a liar, other people called me a little bitch. I just call myself lucky. I call myself lucky because tonight I get to ram this title belt up the arse of two of the best in this company, Dreamer and Carver. You know I love you really Knuckles

Every single person in this forsaken company has doubted me, apparently I chose the worst time to cash in. I didn't choose the worst time at all, I chose the most opportune time because Carver was preoccupied with the R3T3, which he didn't win. I mean, we didn't win either but in fairness I'm still main eventing for the first time in my career. Tonight I will prove a point, why I am the best champion this company has seen.

Then I will welcome any challengers.

Now get my damn opponents out here, I want a fight.

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts

308 days. THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT DAYS. Many of you may be wondering what does this number mean. Well, I'll tell you.

308 days ago was when the this division finally became relevant. It was the day when the "divas" division became the Women's Division. It was the day I first became Women's Champion.

And over that time, I got a nickname.. Big Match Knox. Cause I've dominated the top of this division. Because aside from an opprotunistic cash in from a former best friend of mine during the holidays...

.. Noone has been able to defeat me in a one on one contest for this championship in nearly a year. And as I thwart attempt after attempt to dethrone me from on top of this division, the same people keep coming back for more. They are like annoying little gnats.

First it was Lexi/Alexa Hayes. She tried twice to dethrone me in fair competition. When she failed, she had to use a trump card to have a chance against me. But when that trump card was gone, she found herself outmatched, and outclassed. But that didn't stop her from trying again and again. I had faced her SIX TIMES for this belt. When she realized she couldn't win.. she left town... never to be seen again.

Now the new pest of the rest is one "Killer" vanity. She couldn't get it done at Legacy. She had help from the afformentioned BFF at Day of Reckoning. When she was back on her own, she got Knoxed out and humiliated when I shaved her head bald. Tried once again to get help to take me out but failed misserably. And now, fresh off the Women's Championship Chase, here she is once again. And her best foot she can put forward... "Knox has never pinned me".

I guess when the Patriots score 49 points to your 10 points, you can argue that "at least they didn't kick a field goal on us".

So I guess tonight I'll check off that final string of dignity you have left from our battles and pin you right in the middle of this ring. And then.. you can get to the back of the line as this lass continues to take center stage.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts