Mandy Spears (c) vs. Mercedes Killer Vanity

Tag Team Championship:
The Symphony of Carnage (c) vs. One

Intercontinental Championship:
Supa Eagle (c) vs. Dustin Dreamer

Women's Title MITB Match:
Alexa Hayes vs. Jessica Cox vs. Pamela Rose vs. Mandy Spears vs. Carly Cruz

World Title MITB Match:
Mr. PWA vs. Leakee vs. Nick Cross vs. Alex Spade vs. Leonardo Morpheus vs. Max Emory vs. Isaac Soros vs. #Root

Women's Championship Match:
Rebecca Knox (c) vs. Pamela Rose

World Championship Match:
King Knightmare Knuckles (c) vs. Rebel Griffin
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 12 (twelve) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Female Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live, the PPV and next weeks RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live.

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We cannot stress this enough...

Male Characters Please pick 12 (twelve) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Female Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Settle down children, settle down. I am here to tell you a story. So grab your glass of milk, take a bite of that biscuit, and lay back.

So this past week at Thunder, it was looking like an ordinary day at work. Mr. PWA sitting in the corner of the locker room, just waiting to put someone on his list. Willy Wiggins and Alex Spade talking about hot dogs and babies. #Root complaining to the Authority about being booked in yet another tag team match. There's Max Emory crying in the corner, reminiscing about his long gone glory days. Isaac Soros is screaming about a future war and how he's here to protect us from it. Dod hasn't showed up like usual, must have smoked too much weed again. Me and my TSOC brothers are sipping on some beer, playing cards and enjoying dem ring rats.

But then we found out. Leakee isn't here. What happened to him? I'll tell you what.

The fucker missed the arena. So now he's at literally the other part of the goddamn country. And the show is about to start. But thankfully, he manages to come back just in time to get his ass kicked.

And that's the story of how Leakee proved that what he posseses in brawn, he lacks in brain.

Back to dem ring rats. Look away, children. The Symphony of Carnage 'bout to become The Symphony of Copulation.

Also MITB. That big lunchbox thing. I'm winning it. Imma win it, and then Imma fill it with all of your tears while I'm drowning in cash.

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

Don't forget about Carly Cruz in that Money in the Bank match

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Women's MITB Qualifier:
Carly Cruz (74) def. Akira (40)

Women's Title MITB Match:
Alexa Hayes vs. Jessica Cox vs. Pamela Rose vs. Mandy Spears vs. Akira

Smh

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
The say it makes a man to learn from his mistakes and sure I have made plenty. Well this the birth of the new PAUL E. and I'm getting sick of the guys in the back saying I talk a good talk but can't walk a good walk, where about to see if I can do it as I have it in me , I'm pushing my self to the limit , I no What I'm missing and she hates me so there's no way she would come back now, so I'll have to keep going strong.

KeRo heard your a true warrior of the game and I'm looking forward to fighting you as I think the beating I give dod crimson a few weeks ago scared him in to realizing PWA is for the big/ boys girls come to work and play. It adds fire to the flame as I wanna prove I might the next big thing in PWA and I have failed so far and I ain't afraid to admit it, tonight we will see if crimson turns up and good luck to KeRo as your gonna need it after I take u down the ground and pound street and back round again.....

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Paul E .Stars

Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Ronda Rousey
Ember Moon (MITB WINNER)
Shinskue Nakamura
Rusev ( MITB WINNER)
Luke Gallows
Karl Anderson
Askua

Bobby Lashley
Bobby Roode

Kera's Picks

Seth Rollins
Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
Ember Moon (MITB WINNER)
Rusev (MITB WINNER)
Ronda Rousey
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows

Bobby Roode
Bobby Lashley

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
I no this sounds daft but could we all pick one person to see who wins the mitb, titles etc just to add a bit of spice to it :hmmm

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Before I get slated I'm straight up edge now liketjegret CM PUNK no weed four weeks today, got nothing against anyone else who does it just like smoking a cigarette its in hesame bracket as that for me as I've been around without my parents knowing thank goodness! big pat on me back if I could reach it lol just kidding I can!

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
I forgot to say this last week but my new tees are on the www.pwa.com website at $19.99 , as a loyal thank you to my growing army of fans type in Kera and u get $5 discount.

Now Misty black that match was one of the best I've had since being here and I congratulate you on your victory.

Next up is a line up of the pwa great up n coming talents who didn't get through to the MITB , but hey that's life you win some , you lose some.

I prepared to put ihave on the line to prove why this is MY HOUSE.

XXX

Attachments

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Theuk you get 50% penalty if you don't write your player name above the picks.

Reactions: Acuña's Bat Flip

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Akira:

Big E
The Miz
Daniel Bryan
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Shinuke Nakamura
AJ Styles
Roman Reigns
Carmella
Seth Rollins

Elias
Jinder

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Previously on Thunder:​

Corey Graves: This has been a surprisingly competitive match between these two competitors. Kera vs the upstart Misty Knight has been good so far.

Michael Cole: Oh its over, its over!!!

Ref: 1, 2, only 2!

David Otunga: She kicked out! WOW! I thought this match was over, Kera cant believe it.

Michael Cole: What a maneuver by Misty Knight, she has Kera on the ropes now, will we see an upset here tonight.

Corey Graves: Houston these two ladies are putting on a show. Wow!

David Otunga: It's over! Misty Knight has beaten Kera on her first night here in PWA. What an upset!

Currently:

Last week I showed that I belong by beating my opponent soundly in the

ring. Misty Knight is here to prove that I am the personification of what this

women’s division should be. My first PPV is now here and I am willing to

scratch, claw, and fight my way to the top. I want each woman I am up

against to know that they are up against the best pure athlete that they have

ever faced and that I am not here to be their friend and hang out on Total

Divas and take selfies with them. I only care about myself and some may

say that it’s selfish to think like that but you didn’t grow up how I grew up so

your opinions don’t matter to me.

Misty Knight is here now and I am not going anywhere. I’m putting this

division on notice that the scene is changing and I’m the woman to make

that change. There isn’t enough competition here, so ladies say hi to that

competition. Show up, then Glow Up!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts