Hardcore #1 Contendership
Triple Threat Match

Bryan Bent V Tom Bombadil V Little Jiminy Cricket

Main Event
PWA United States Championship
Ladder Match

Sweet 'n Sour (c) V Nelson King

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 5 PM PST (i.e., before RAW begins).
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, SD!, and Main Event
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.
If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Promos are gambles used to potentially increase the overness ranking of your wrestler.
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,696 Posts
Mascara de la Muerte

Picks:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Diego
3. Fernando
4. Randy Orton
5. CM Punk
6. Alberto Del Rio
7. Cody Rhodes
8. Goldust

Backups:

1. Jimmy Uso
2. Jey Uso

Promo:
¡Ola! ¿Como está, amigos? Soy Mascara de la Muerte. But you already know that, don't you? Anyway, two weeks from now, I have a rematch for PWA World Heavyweight Championship. And this week I have a parejas increibiles match with my opponent. But don't let it fool you. It's not gonna distract me from the gold. John Connor, I hope you enjoyed your title run, because next sunday it will be over. And this week, I will do what it takes for MY win. And you better watch your back. ¡Te guste, o no, perro!

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Ravi Bishara's Picks

1. CM Punk
2. Alberto Del Rio
3. Big E Langston
4. Randy Orton
5. Cody Rhodes
6. Goldust
7. Antonio Cesaro
8. Jack Swagger

B1. Brie Bella
B2. Wade Barrett

Promo:

Last week I brought shame to Stars n Stripes and I brought shame to our Tag Titles. I won't make that mistake twice. This week, SnS fight the two fools who lost to us at Batálla del Titánes and it's time for us to show why we of the east are the Champions. The west will fall this week. There can be no mistakes.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
TOM BOMBADIL PICKS

Cody Rhodes
Goldust
Alberto Del Rio
Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns

AJ Lee
Diego

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
^ nice sig obby

wtf is a strange world tag match? lolz heyman you so crazy.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Joey Spears

Picks
Cody Rhodes
Goldust
Alberto Del Rio
Randy Orton
Antonio Cesaro
Daniel Bryan
Fernando
Diego

Backups
CM Punk
Jack Swagger

Promo: I hope all of you PWA wrestlers watched my match last week, when I took out new comer Danny DiNardo in our debut match. I had only two goals going into that match. That was going 1-0 and making an impact. That impact that I made last week was only a little preview of who Joey Spears really is. Each and every week I will always have those two goals. And I will go 1-0 for the week when I go against Randy Orton.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
Rott Wyler picks

Alberto Del Rio
Big E Langston
Ryback
Diego
Fernando
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton
Goldust

Backups

Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns

Promo

Ravi Bishara and Muhammad Islami. Thieves from the east who sneaked into our borders. They stole the tag titles from me and TJ Styles just like they steal all the amenities meant for citizens of America. Now listen up, Bishara- I hope you've made offerings to the thousands of gods you have, I hope you've worshipped all the cows you find here before I eat 'em and I hope you've taken enough pictures with MY tag team title because your time is coming to an end. This Thunder, I'll let you have just a little glimpse of how truly sadistic I am. And next week, on the pay per view, we are getting those belts back and deporting your turbaned ass back across the ocean.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bryan "The Regular" Bent

Main Picks:
1. Alberto Del Rio
2. Randy Orton
3. Cody Rhodes
4. Goldust
5. Antonio Cesaro
6. Diego (Los Matadores #1)
7. Fernando (Los Matadores #2)
8. Big E

Backup:
A. Mah man D-Bryan!
B. Ambrose

Fun fact: Am now on an 8-win streak!!

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Promo

Ravi Bishara and Muhammad Islami. Thieves from the east who sneaked into our borders. They stole the tag titles from me and TJ Styles just like they steal all the amenities meant for citizens of America. Now listen up, Bishara- I hope you've made offerings to the thousands of gods you have, I hope you've worshipped all the cows you find here before I eat 'em and I hope you've taken enough pictures with MY tag team title because your time is coming to an end. This Thunder, I'll let you have just a little glimpse of how truly sadistic I am. And next week, on the pay per view, we are getting those belts back and deporting your turbaned ass back across the ocean.
We're the heels here and he still manages to fit in a racist promo... :banderas

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
I'm a tweener. Shit gets confusing :D:

·
Banned
24 Posts
'''Danno DiNardos picks:'''

1. Randy Orton
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Alberto Del Rio
4. Diego
5. Fernando
6. Dolph Ziggler
7. Rey Mysterio
8. CM Punk

Backups:

1. Cody Rhodes
2. Roman Reigns

Promo: Bongiorno Roma! Microburst you useless piece of crap, i will eat you like italian pasta! You honestly think you have a chance against me.. The sicillian, monster, Danno Dinardo? Hahahaha, you lucky if you leave that ring breathing! Bounanotte!

·
Registered
295 Posts
TJ Styles

Picks:
Diego
Fernando
Alberto Del Rio
Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
CM Punk
Goldust
Antonio Cesaro

Backups:
Big E Langston
Jack Swagger

Promo:
''Last week was a mistake somehow I lost but tonight Islami will fall in front of the KING! Then at Hell on Earth I'll be the TAG CHAMPION once damn more!''

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Microburst

My picks:

1. Cody Rhodes
2. Goldust
3. Roman Reigns
4. Randy Orton
5. Diego
6. Fernando
7. Daniel Bryan
8. Alberto Del Rio

Backup picks:

1. Antonio Cesaro
2. Big E Langston

Promo:

I find it very amusing that your name is Danno when in fact you are the one that should be booked.. Ex Italian Mafia huh? You know, i don't think that's something you should be proud of? And how did you leave the mafia anyway buddy? I mean, Dosen't most people tied up in that kind of buisness usually end up like a tied loose end when they leave it?

Anyway, the last couple of weeks when i've been with Muerte Desde Arriba, i've learned alot from my more routined partners. I know feel like i've fully earned being a part of PWA. You on the other hand.. You walk in here as a total nobody with that cute little Mafia suit and that red tie and you expect people to give you respect? Well let me tell you something..! That's not how it works around here. You earn your respect. By winning matches, by proving there is a reason you are here. You have proved absolutely nothing. Nothing! Other than that you are a damn bastard and have a much bigger mouth than you have brain and actual wrestling skills. You may scare some people in your little Sicillian island but here you are nothing more than a lost tourist.

How's that Danno? You can't breath now huh? Did cat got your tongue?

I have an idea, of how you can prove yourself. And i know all about you and your vanity with that thousand dollar suit. I bet a shaved head wouldn't look too good with it huh? I want to challange you..! A Mask vs. Hair match - next week at PPV! Book that, Danno!

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
KeRo's Picks:

Cody Rhodes
Goldust
The Miz
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Alberto del Rio
Dean Ambrose
Curtis Axel

Backups:
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
I don't think being a tweener means being racist :lmao

All right, umm.....well..........your turban is stupid :flip

Nah, just making things personal. Mad that Bishara got an opportunity for a title shot and won it when we were only expecting MDA.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
All right, umm.....well..........your turban is stupid :flip

Nah, just making things personal. Mad that Bishara got an opportunity for a title shot and won it when we were only expecting MDA.
Racism in the workplace? Grounds for termination me thinks.. Unless the company is racist too. Racists.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Racism in the workplace? Grounds for termination me thinks.. Unless the company is racist too. Racists.
Stop calling him racist.. Unless you want to turn face. ;)

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
Stop calling him racist.. Unless you want to turn face. ;)
Gets handed tag title shot by Paula in what was scheduled to be MDA vs Rott Wyler and TJ Styles.

Still complains of racism.

Deport his ass.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts