Sweet 'n Sour V Nelson King

Main Event
PWA Hardcore Championship
Monte Carlo Street Fight

Bangarang (c) V Dustin Dreamer
* If Bangarang wins, he gets a future PWA title shot

Card to be advised. Stay tuned for Paula's promo

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 5 PM PST (i.e., before RAW begins).
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, SD!, and Main Event
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Promos are gambles used to potentially increase the overness ranking of your wrestler.
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

·
Registered
54 Posts
**Bangarang is seen walking about the locker room waiting with anticipation about tonights plans**

Reactions: Bullseye

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
* Miss Independent * blares over the PA system signifying the arrival of the PWA GM, Paula Haymen, to the arena. She has on a pants suit, so it's obviously business.

Paula: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to another edition of PWA THunder eminating from the beautiful Monte Carlo in Monaco

Huge cheers reign out for the cheap pop hometown reference

Paula: And I will be the first one to congratulate the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, John Connor, who overcame two men on one night to stand tall as champion. Well done to you John, well deserved

A mix of cheers and boos

Paula: Now, now, don't go silly, it was an amazing match, and I am sure that Connor vs Mascara III will blow the foundations whenever it is scheduled to take place. In fact, it will take place in 2 weeks time at Hell on Earth.

Big cheers for this announcement

Paula: Now, to more pressing issues. I would like to play for you some footage from the last episode of Thunder:

Bangarang said:
Now on to Paula I am your Hardcore Champion the only of your champions who defends his belt every week and with no championship advantage yet tonight you parade out the other 4 champs as if they are the gods of this company. I'm at the top of the pile I am the best there is and I prove that week in week out but tonight the Hardcore title is nothing and forgotten about again not on my watch I will take on any of the other champions, I would take on all of them and I would win proving why this title and I are the best.
Oohs and aahs from the audience

Paula: Now, contrary to popular opinion, Bangarang, I do keep track of all talent progression in PWA, and your record as Hardcore champion is second to none. You play with your toys and promote a false ideal of being tough, but hey, we can all be successful in small packages

More oohs and aaahs

Paula: However, I am a fair woman, and a fair general manager, so tonight, Bangarang, I am providing you with the opportunity of a lifetime.

The crowd stay silent, either due to Bangarang being a jobber who isn't over, or due to peaked interest

Paula: Your record as Hardcore Champion is commendable, and as such, it deserves recognition. You love playing the small fish in the pond, but now it's time you show that you're able to evolve. You will be defending your championship once more tonight, and should you be successful, you will become the number 1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship

A cheer breaks out

Paula: However, Bangarang, this isn't just any old title defence. No, it's one that will hinder your emotional fibre, and test your fabric of humanity. For you see, to possibly become the number 1 contender, you'll have to bypass those you care about, those you respect and admire. Bangarang, tonight, you defend the Hardcore Championship against...Dustin Dreamer, in a Monte Carlo Street Fight. May the best man win

Huge cheers ring out, whilst the crowd buzzes about the showdown between Trivolution mates

Paula: Also tonight, Nelson King will get a chance to retribute himself from last night, as he again faces Sweet 'n Sour. However, the United States Championship will not be on the line. That's for next week. Rather, if Nelson King wins, he will name the stipulation for the match next week on Thunder. But if Sweet wins, then he will name the stipulation.

Paula then exits the ring as the opening match is about to start

·
Banned
24 Posts
Danno DiNardos picks:

Diego
Fernando
Alberto Del Rio
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Curtis Axel
Daniel Bryan

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Guys better be ready for the debut of Joey Spears.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bryan "The Regular" Bent

Main Picks:
1. Alberto Del Rio
2. Randy Orton
3. Cody Rhodes
4. Goldust
5. Antonio Cesaro
6. Dolph Ziggler
7. Diego (Los Matadores #1)
8. Fernando (Los Matadores #2)

Backup:
1. Dean Ambrose
2. Roman Reigns

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,696 Posts
Mascara de la Muerte

Picks:

1. Fernando
2. Diego
3. Alberto Del Rio
4. Randy Orton
5. Jack Swagger
6. Antonio Cesaro
7. Cody Rhodes
8. Goldust

Backups:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. CM Punk

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Ravi Bishara's Picks:

1. CM Punk
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Randy Orton
4. Curtis Axel
5. Cody Rhodes
6. Alberto Del Rio
7. John Cena
8. Antonio Cesaro

B1. Diego
B2. Fernando

Promo

Here I stand as one half of the WORLD Tag Team Champions. Once again, Muhammad and I proved ourselves to be better than the lazy fools of the west, but instead of being praised for our achievements, we were overlooked. Instead of being shown as the greatest team in PWA History we are pushed apart and placed against two NOBODIES!

Bombadil and Orton may dream the American Dream, but Stars 'n' Stripes will be the only people to live it.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
Rott Wyler's picks:

1. Alberto Del Rio
2. Randy Orton
3. Roman Reigns
4. Seth Rollins
5. Antonio Cesaro
6. Cody Rhodes
7. Diego
8. Fernando

Backups

1. Daniel Bryan
2. CM Punk

PROMO

This world isn't fair. Me and TJ Styles were supposed to be defending against Muerte Desde Arriba alone- and believe me when I tell you, we would beat them for the 3rd time straight. Instead, we got put in a triple threat match, and lost our titles to a team we weren't prepared for. Rest assured, we will get our rematch and we will get those titles back where they belong. Paula Heyman, you may go ahead and make life as tough as you can for Rott Wyler, but I thrive in this chaos. It feeds me and makes me the monster I am.

Bryan Bent, you are first in line to know how it feels to cross the path of a rabid dog. Next time you see your mama, ask her to lend you her old shoulder coz her son's gonna be crying from the beating I dish out on him tonight.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Joey Spears

Picks:
1. Randy Orton
2. Alberto Del Rio
3. Fernando
4. Diego
5. Curtis Axel
6. Daniel Bryan
7. Cody Rhodes
8. Goldust

Backups:
1. Roman Reigns
2. Seth Rollins

·
Registered
54 Posts
Shit just noticed my promo never posted hmmmm I will have to hope and see it was save to my computer so u don't have to type it again aha

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Tom Bombadil picks

Diego
Fernando
CM Punk
Alberto Del Rio
Goldust
Cody Rhodes
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns

Bray Wyatt
Brie Bella

·
Registered
295 Posts
TJ Styles

Picks:
Diego
Fernando
Alberto Del Rio
Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose

Backups:
CM Punk
Antonio Cesaro

Promo:
''What happened to us was just pure injustice! How in the world did S n S get put in the match? Are they special or something? No! They had no right to be there! Paula just stuck them in there, MDA is now completely finished and that's two pairs of losers gone! When ever the rematch may be me and Wyler will take back what's are's! I don't care about any other jobbers in this company I care about taking what's mine and if not then we'll damn see!''

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
KeRo's Picks:

Alberto del Rio
Matador Fernando
Matador Diego
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Antonio Cesaro
Jack Swagger