Contract Signing
Dustin Dreamer and Dave Martini
{** Both make picks and earn points **}

Main Event
Hardcore Championship
Extreme Rules Match

The Tutor (c) V Lee Powell
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 5 PM PST (i.e., before RAW begins).
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, SD!, and Main Event
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.
Editing your picks will result in a 10% penalty. Be sure of your picks before submitting.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Promos are gambles used to potentially increase the overness ranking of your wrestler.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

·
Banned
317 Posts
Hero would storm into Paula Heyman's office. Kicking open the door walking over to her desk. he would grasp it flipping it over before picking it up Hurling it into the wall. He would grasp the small female by the collar lifting her up slamming her pudgy back into the wall snarling. His fangs and white eyes looking down at her

"You're fucking sticking me into a match with El Pollo Hermanos again by myself. I am part of a fucking team. I beat them last week. I deserve a fucking title match against these fucks. Secondly you got me wrestling the red neck fuck again. I'm not taking this bullshit. You either book me as a proper team or I'll book my fucking self. And Ill be damned Sure to show up at that little contract signing."

Dropping the women from her collar. He would grasp the camera that was following him slamming it to the ground. Before throwing the Camera man into the wall.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you forget to remove the Handicap match, Bullseye?
:eek:

a heel vs. a heel championship match. sooooo much realism here.
fpalm

It's the hardcore title. Disposition is irrelevant in that division. If you win it gives you greater ammo to move up the card, so don't start the customary whining that you've become quite the master of. If you earned points on the shows as well as you whinged you'd have been champion since day one.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,501 Posts
Mascara de la Muerte

Picks:

1. Curtis Axel
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Seth Rollins
4. Roman Reigns
5. Randy Orton
6. Fandango
7. Alberto Del Rio
8. Sheamus

Back ups:

1. Ryback
2. Chris Jericho

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sam Khan

Picks:
Fandango
Curtis Axel
Ryback
Seth Rollins
Roman Reings
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Dean Ambrose

Backups
The Miz
Mark Henry

Promo

''Since the day I watched PWA, I saw mistakes, I saw injustice and I saw people committing SINS! and now I'm here to set things right and win titles and beat the sinners! No I'm not Punk no I'm not Ambrose, Reigns or Rollins! I'm Sam The Saviour Khan! You better watch your back CRIM because you won't now what hit ya!'' he laughs as it fades black

·
Banned
317 Posts
1. Ambrose
2. Orton
3. Reigns
4. Del Rio
5. Curtis Axel
6. Fandango
7. Sheamus
8. Cena

Back ups:

1. Gorrila Monsoon
2. Max Moon

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
4. Punk (If he dosn't wrestle at Payback. I get to use my backup right?)
That's 3 weeks away. We have two more thunder's to get in before the payback PPV week.

Contract Signing
Dustin Dreamer and Dave Martini
{** Both make picks and earn points **}
Martini is going to sign the HELL out that contract. Dreamer signing it will PALE in comparison.

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Err, I think that's a compliment...right :lol
*shrugs*

Funny to see a contract signing with picks still being entered. And if your picks are supposed to be reflective of how your character did in PWA, i correllated it to that.

I guess there could be a beatdown, and the person with the most points could be the one considered to "come out on top" kayfabe wise... but thought it funnier to mention the quality of actually signing the contract.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Dave Martini's Picks
Ryback
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Curtis Axel
Alberto Del Rio

Back Ups
Chris Jericho
The Miz

Promo
Johnny Ray: Hello everybody and welcome to Tuesday Night Thunder. Your host, Johnny Ray. My co-commentator, Floyd 'The Fish' Smith alongside and we kick off tonight with some huge news coming out of PWA headquarters earlier on this afternoon
Floyd Smith: You're absloutely right Johnny as much as I hate to admit it. Huge news today that will rock the PWA Universe.
Johnny Ray: You'll remember last week. The alignment of the two best competitors this company has ever seen. Lee Powell and Dave Martini, sworn enemies for months seemingly put their differences aside to partner up as a tag team in pursuit of a common goal.
Floyd Smith: Exaclty! These two were sworn enemies, and now all of sudden all is forgiven as Dave Martini turned his back on the PWA Universe.
Johnny Ray: Turned his back?!?! What are you talking about?!?!
Floyd Smith: He betrayed every single fan, that adored him! He was universally loved! Under Powell's reign as champion, it was Martini who carried the mantra of people's champion.
Johnny Ray: But where did those people get him Floyd?!?! When did they ever help him?!?! He beat everybody in his path. He went on the longest undefeated streak the PWA has ever seen, right from day one!! But he was still stuck with the TV Title!!
Floyd Smith: Well he won’t be for much longer.
Johnny Ray: That's the news that broke this afternoon. Dave Martini, who has handed an ultimatum by the new Interim General Manager Paula Haymen. It followed the news that Lee Powell would hand Martini his rematch clause for the World Heavyweight Title.
Floyd Smith: A cowardly move from Powell if you ask me. He lost to Dreamer at Proving Grounds, and he didn’t want to face him again.
Johnny Ray: Well no one is asking you Floyd, and personally, I think it's a great move. Powell know first hand, better than anyone, what Martini is capable of inside the squared circle. Perhaps the greatest in ring performer we have in the PWA.
Floyd Smith: Well I can't argue with you there. The team of Martini and Powell, may just be unstoppable.
Johnny Ray: No question. But in response to the ultimatum made by Paula Haymen, Martini has seemlingly accepted.
Floyd Smith: Well it seems that way.
Johnny Ray: First off, let's take you back to what happened last week.
*footage from last week is shown*
Floyd Smith: Right now, we are going to have an official relinquishing ceremony, so Martini can hand over the TV Title to Paula Haymen.
*Miss Independent plays*
Kaitlin Moore: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the Intermin General Manager of Thunder, Paula Haymen
*Out Of Exile plays*
Kaitlin Moore: Introducing the TV Champion, Dave Martini
Floyd Smith: What's Powell doing here??
Johnny Ray: He's his tag partner. Of course he's here!!
*Powell grabs the micrphone of Kaitlin*
Lee Powell Ladies and Gentleman, the Greatest Of All Time…Dave Martini
*crowd boos*
Johnny Ray: Stay classy folks
*Martini turns and looks at Haymen*
Dave Martini How you doing??
*mix of cheers and wolf whistles from the crowd*
Paula Haymen I believe you have something for me
Dave Martini Oh I've got whatever you need
*Martini winks at Haymen*
Paula Haymen I'm not here to play games Dave. The TV Title
Dave Martini We're on first name terms are we. You know, I've always said it's important to maintain a strong relationship with your boss
*Martini smiles, acting all cocky. Haymen slaps Martini, the crowd cheers*
Dave Martini It's cool. I like it rough. But you know who won't lke it when I get rough…Dustin Dreamer.
*Martini takes off the TV Title and throws it to the floor* [/COLOR]
Floyd Smith: Well that's just disrespectful
Dave Martini Come at me Dreamer!! I no longer have this distraction around my waist. At Day Of Reckoning, there won't be any distractions. Your boys clucky and wookie mand getting near. 'Cus at Proving Grounds, I challenge you, to a Steel Cage match. Just you, the World Heavyweight Title, and the Greatest Of All Time...Dave Martini.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
PIX

CURTIS AXEL
DEAN AMBROSE
SETH ROLLINS
ROMAN REIGNS
JOHN CENA
ALBERTO DEL RIO
MARK HENRY
RANDY ORTON

FANDANGO
CHRIS JERICHO

BOMBADIL'S PROMO - I CAN'T SEEM TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE THAT THINKS I'M YELLING AT THEM.

·
Banned
178 Posts
1. Ambrose
2. Orton
3. Reigns
4. Punk (If he dosn't wrestle at Payback. I get to use my backup right?)
5. Curtis Axel
6. Fandango
7. Sheamus
8. Cena

Back ups:

1. Del Rio
2. Chris Jericho
Really? you think if your guy doesn't wrestle, you get to use your back up? My lord you are even a bigger idiot than I thought.

·
Banned
317 Posts
Really? you think if your guy doesn't wrestle, you get to use your back up? My lord you are even a bigger idiot than I thought.
What the fuck are the backups for if not a person dosn't show the fuck up on TV?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts