Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
376 Posts
Not exactly dripping in originality however.

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk
Wasn't trying to be original there, I keep the original content for my promos.

:vincefu

Dreamer you still didn't say how many pages your show drew... 5 pages? 10 pages? If Theuk was around, you may have more buys. :Cocky
If you think I'm wasting my time going through months worth of threads from years ago you're crazy. Much better things to do with my time.

Still better than being Dustin Dreamer.
Oh yeah, it's so terrible kicking your ass every week. Poor me.

Y'all are so lame with your insult attempts.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I'm a spectator. I never insulted you. :popcorn

·
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
That's only 3 people.

·
Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied.
1,196 Posts

It's Mercedes, bitch... and I accept.

Even though I am challenging for the Womens Championship at MITB, I am still the Prestige Princess, forever and always. Just look at the Leaderboard! And that's why I wanted to call out Mandy for Open Fight Night. But if you want some of this, bitch... then let's do it!

Accepted. I never pass up a good opportunity to check Mercedes’ ego. Hood rat ‘bout to get hood slapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Since everyone wants to fight the best of the best, I hereby challenge Frankie Romono.

Yes it will be hard, but I'm willing to take the challenge.

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk
Heh. Nice sarcasm there, friend. I accept your challenge and look forward ta bashen' ya fucken' teeth down ya throat.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

·
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)

I've been stomping on skulls since the dawn of man. The Skull Stomp is a finisher that sends enemies to Helheim aka The Underworld aka The Realm of Hel. The Skull Stomp is a finisher that conquers entire kingdoms. The Skull Stomp is a finisher that ends all wars. There is a special force at play. It is indescribable. It is intangible. It is real. Tonight will be a tribute to the Skull Stomp and I will sacrifice The Eagle. I will crush his skull like a block of ice. The Gods will be pleased and they will rename me as Skull King Knuckles. I am blessed. We are all blessed. I am stronger. I am faster. I am ready for the battle that lies ahead. I will continue to collect skulls. I will protect our kingdom from all threats. I will terminate the enemy and I will send them to their eternal winter.

#HelIsCold

·
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)

PWA Thunder 237
Wells Fargo Arena
Des Moines, Iowa

PURE CHAMPIONSHIP
Nick Cross (92) defeats Max Emory (c) (66)

AND NEWWW PURE CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDD NICK CROSS!

PRESTIGE CHALLENGE
PWA Girl (66) defeats Mandy Spears (54)

PWA Girl pulls an upset win over Mandy!

After the match, PWA Girl looks at the heavens and raises a fist in the air. She slowly begins to levitate, floating higher in the sky. Her voice becomes menacing. THIS IS MY EVOLUTION TO OMEGA GIRL! NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW!

WHO BOOKED THIS CRAP?
Supa Eagle (83 + 15) defeats King Knuckles (83 + 3) in EXTRA MINUTES

Eagle pulls an upset win over Knuckles!

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Pamela Rose (75) defeats Raven Christiensen (70) & Becca Quinn (43)

Raven stuns Becca with the Eclipse - but Pamela hugs Raven with the Belly-to-Belly Suplex and steals the win!

BEST OF 3 SERIES - FIGHT 2
Leakee (98) defeats Ewan Guaire (45)

Leakee ties the series 1-1!

BEAST WARS
Misty Knight (81) & Mercedes KV (70) & Alexa Hayes (66) defeat Ultimo X [BEAST MODE] (174)

The heels defeat the beast!

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Dreamer locks Morpheus in the Coquina Clutch and drops him to the mat. Morpheus gasps for air. He can't breathe! This match is coming to an end.

Outta nowhere, Knuckles slides into the ring and dashes at Dreamer. SKULL STOMP! Morpheus' airways open up. The referee calls for the bell!

The New Dustin Dreamer (89) defeats Leonardo Morpheus (c) (83 + 8) by DQ

SOME PEOPLE COLLECT TROPHIES, I COLLECT SKULLS! YOU COST ME THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT LEGACY! WELL TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME! WELCOME TO THE HOLY UNDERWORLD!

TOP FIGHTERS
Leakee (98) & Misty Knight (81)

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT
Supa Eagle (83 + 15) vs King Knuckles (83 + 3)

HONORABLE MENTION
Dustin Dreamer (89) vs Leonardo Morpheus (91)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b9sWA_wT7sOHXF3KlEUZkTC0MPdQvF0e3b57EJY5foQ/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: BlazeFury

·
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #76 (Edited)
The Uprising will have a downfall. WELCOME TO THE HOLY UNDERWORLD!

#H2R

Reactions: BlazeFury

·
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
61 - 78 of 78 Posts