·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
No idea what he's doing lmao smh
ALEX SPADE V PAUL.LOVE IN A BARBED WIRE ROPES MATCH AT HEATWAVE

I made a Stable off my wrestlers and mangers I didn't even say anything bout Ashley I thought that was over when u beat me twice so u got her, now that's what's going on , I done that days ago and I will face u like I said in wire ring at HEATWAVE as I thought it would be a good idea as our charcters don't like each other and thought that was the best option for our charcters to show who's up for a challenge @The Big Dog Do u accept my challenge or not dude as its something different , so could u change the words on your sweet promo if u wanna accept?

@Leon Knuckles that's what's going on dude:smile2:

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
Extreme Rules was last month. :Out
So we can't do that then oh well, I guess I'm fighting him but not for Ashley , to get a win back for he two losses I accumulated, so @The Big Dog just a normal match if you want ant it's ok by the Authority so to speak , but can't there be something we could do different i don't no what , but I'm up for one more match any stipulations that include Ashley are off limits in terms of my character, but my manager and your Manager could have some kind of crush Ashley doesn't no about and we fight for there honor that neither could have her in there wildest dreams yet somehow she is smitten by both of them.

Peace @The Big Dog:smile2:

Attachments

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
I mean, you can do it - but is it really warranted?

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
I never said we were done if I wanted to change things i would have told you. Thanks for messing everything up.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
If I can be serious for a minute...

First of all this isn't Alex Spade talking to you people. This is the man behind the character of Alex Spade talking to you people. This is Alexander Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen talking to you. Yes that is my real name and now you can all see why I have a in ring name but that's not the point here. This is about that jabroni Paul E Star. 3-4 weeks ago we had a meeting with the PWA creative team and we tried to put on the greatest storyline possible for the PWA Universe. Ashley Morgan, Paul E Star, Willy Wiggins, the PWA creative team, and myself came up with the storyline idea of an "Ashley Morgan on a Stripper Pole Match." This match was supposed to be one of the highest rated matches and most must see match of all time so the entire world can see Ashley Morgan's fantastic pair of double D's but one man had to go and break kayfabe and announce to the world he got married and that man is Paul E (0 out of 5) Star. Now no one and I mean NO ONE will get to see Ashley Morgan go topless in front of the PWA Universe.

*the arena erupts in boo's and a PAUL E SUCKS chant*

The hottest PPV of the year just turned into the worst PPV of the year. But Paul E wants to make things better and challenges me to Barbed Wire match. My answer to him is NO. I already kicked his ass twice and he messes up the best storyline in PWA today and he wants to challenge me to another match with a different stipulation? I say hell with him and he can go find someone else to job too. Well I say screw it. I wanna see Ashley Morgan topless. Ashley wants to go topless for you, and I'm sure the PWA Universe wants to see Ashley's boobies, am I right?

So I am throwing out an open challenge to anyone back there who wants to take Paul E Star's spot in the "Ashley Morgan on a Stripper Pole Match." Because I really want to win and Ashley won't go out with me unless I win this match, so somebody please accept my challenge.

Reactions: Leon Knuckles

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Another promo from Blaze on discord.

Sacrifice one to save the many.

When I sacrificed Luna Anderson, it was to save all of us. It was to save me, it was to save Alexa Hayes. And because of that, I see Alexa as someone who won't support my cause. Who will tear everybody apart in the moments we need unity the most.

Now you all must be thinking why I won't explain my actions. Because if I tell you what I know, panic will spread, everybody would be trying to save their own life, and there would be no one to hold us together. To make sure we all achieve the same goal. No one would achieve the goal.

Because people like Alexa Hayes would keep us from succeeding. But this time, I will not sacrifice someone by sneaking up from behind. I will do it in the battlefield. But wherever we fight, the result...

will have GRAVE CONSEQUENCES.

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
If I can be serious for a minute...

First of all this isn't Alex Spade talking to you people. This is the man behind the character of Alex Spade talking to you people. This is Alexander Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen talking to you. Yes that is my real name and now you can all see why I have a in ring name but that's not the point here. This is about that jabroni Paul E Star. 3-4 weeks ago we had a meeting with the PWA creative team and we tried to put on the greatest storyline possible for the PWA Universe. Ashley Morgan, Paul E Love, Willy Wiggins, the PWA creative team, and myself came up with the storyline idea of an "Ashley Morgan on a Stripper Pole Match." This match was supposed to be one of the highest rated matches and most must see match of all time so the entire world can see Ashley Morgan's fantastic pair of double D's but one man had to go and break kayfabe and announce to the world he got married and that man is Paul E.Now no one and I mean NO ONE will get to see Ashley Morgan go topless in front of the PWA Universe.

The hottest PPV of the year just turned into the worst PPV of the year. But Paul E wants to make things better and challenges me to Barbed Wire match. My answer to him is NO. I already kicked his ass twice and he messes up the best storyline in PWA today and he wants to challenge me to another match with a different stipulation? I say hell with him and he can go find someone else to job too. Well I say screw it. I wanna see Ashley Morgan topless. Ashley wants to go topless for you, and I'm sure the PWA Universe wants to see Ashley's boobies, am I right?

So I am throwing out an open challenge to anyone back there who wants to take Paul E Love's spot in the "Ashley Morgan on a Stripper Pole Match." Because I really want to win and Ashley won't go out with me unless I win this match, so somebody please accept my challenge.

She loves Willy Or Hopsky ....... Wait a minute he's morphed into Lance Storm WTF IS GOING ON .......
What a load of shite u talk Spade , you haven't got the balls to face me as your wieners so little ur scared , four weeks ago, don't lie, your just a dirty little boy wanting to see a pair of boobs , fck if your that desperate I'll buy you any girl you wanna play with your wieners and shove them in your mouth all night at the Bunny Ranch in Las Vegas " crowd chants BUY HIM ONE , BUY HIM ONE !" As little Alex doesn't want to be a man and get his bay bay skin ripped , he's a coward who hits old men for a living " Crowd chants "BARBED WIRE MATCH ! BARBED WIRE MATCH! " and if you win u still get to see her boobs , if I win I get to live another day with my beautiful wife Sara

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
I never said we were done if I wanted to change things i would have told you. Thanks for messing everything up.

@The Big Dog Add Sara(LANA) to another stripper pole and u have u real boobs v fake boobs which will add a bit more spice to the match as Lana has some body on her and I had just had a seizure the day before wasn't thinking clearly due to the medication leveciteream I'm on makes me tired.

HEATWAVE REAL V FAKE PAUL.LOVE V ALEX SPADE ♥♠ One more time ,, could u add lanas pic to the card and I apologize again , let's have the match of the year " LOTS OF BOOBS ! LOTS OF BOOBS THE CROWD IS GOING WILD !

Attachments

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

Alexa Hayes's Promo:

Surprise surprise, I've won ANOTHER championship because it's just how good I am! And sure I defend this week vs Mandy and Vanity, and sure Vanity has won the Prestige Title a bunch of times, but that's because she simply isn't good enough for the big title, the top championship. And Mandy? That bitch has been a thorn in my side since she arrived here and is the sole reason I'm not standing in front of you right now as the Women's Champion, because I would have won that Money In The Bank match and I would have already cashed in! So I'll retain my championship tonight and I'll continue being the best woman in the company that everybody is jealous of...

....which brings me to that creepy ugly weirdo Raven Christensen. First she freaking shoots my sidekick with an arrow out of nowhere, which made me have to shell out more money on bodyguards to make sure she didn't try to do the same thing to me, and now she challenges me to a match at Heatwave, Grave Consequences! What the hell even IS "Grave Consequences" anyway? Whatever if it means getting rid of that woman forever, I accept! But don't think you're going to beat me, after all I've never lost at Heatwave. So I'll get you my pretty.

And the only person who's going to suffer "Grave Consequences" is you Raven. I am the queen of this ring, and you will bow to me one way or another. It's just a matter of if i'm going to have to leave you in a Hayes first.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

PWA Thunder #213 Live From Orlando, Florida

Tag Team Match:
TSOC (139) (Dustin Dreamer (72) & Nick Cross (67)) def. Paul E. Love (69) & Lord Barrington (59) (128)

Triple Threat Match:
Ms. PWA (58) def. Raven Christiensen (57) and Suzy Loveless (51)

Singles Match:
KeRo (74) def. Leonardo Morpheus (73)

Singles Match:
Mr. PWA (71) def. Supa Eagle (58)

Tag Team Match:
Misty Knight (64) & Ashley Morgan (52) (116) def. Pamela Rose (54) & Rebecca Knox (53) (107)

Singles Match:
King Knuckles (84) def. Max Emory (70)

Prestige Championship Match:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (67) def. Mandy Spears (63) and Alexa Hayes (c) (59)

Mercedes Killer Vanity is the new Prestige Champion.

Pure Championship Match:
Rebel Griffin (c) (84) def. Alex Spade (64) and Leakee (73)

Rebel Griffin is still Pure Champion.
Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eXq8IUQuLcWUlKTKc64DDAJ6yqjgBO6VpeoiHdLF4yE/edit?usp=sharing

Congrats to the new champ, onto Heatwave we go.​

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
Congrats to @Skiripra Bliss and @Bigg Rigg you see I was only three points behind u in my personal score overall we weren't behind you that much which surprised me if I can only 3 points behind someone as good as dreamer and have a higher score than nick Cross which shows I'm getting better ,@Leon Knuckles congrats on is this 11th time u have won it ? Ffs one would do me I'm retiring lol when I finally win a belt which will be when I'm in my 90s false teeth n all uh the thought of that just me have a sick reflex urgh!!!!

@The Big Dog I feel shit for letting u down so here's what I suggest add my character Sara (Lana ) to another pole and we will have a real v boobs match winner gets to see both , felt fucking crap all day yesterday so if u could put another great card up and let's have the match of the year Lanas had nothing in her boobs there real and Charlotte had fillers.

To Alex Spade I accept your challenge add my gorgeous wife as she's give the nod and approval for the match to happening crowd chants " DO IT ALEX ! DO IT SPADE ! all we need to do is go creative as stripper pole v stripper pole winner gets to see real or fake boobs, oh Alex your hot dog machine will be going crazy at the thought , but I only didn't one to compete for the sake of my wife luckily she's more adventurous than me haha luscious Sara on one the gorgeous Ashley on the other

Both Sara and Paul.E with Hopsky doing his job as manager keeping everyone on Team P.U.R.E emotions in check , right I'm not having that wiener sucking sleaze ball call my husband , it was through me Paul.E turned the match out out of not wanting to disrespect my honor and I'm well more open and not as prudish so get me a stripper pole Mr creative or whatever the hell your name is and get spade to put me in the match , he likes boobs so much well you ain't gonna see a better pair here that's no remark on Ashley's as there fabulous too except mine are real and I have better body and more better looking than her isn't that the case Paul.E " Best looking woman in PWA and for that matter the world , she's a hot 11/10 not a 8/10 like Ashley no disrespect to her but I done this out of not wanting to dishonor my wife and she said she felt more offended that I didn't agree! " lost for words Sara gets back to the point tell Alex money wise he's won 2 in a row so 60/40 with him taking the larger percentage, If Spade wants to see this babies he's gonna have to superkick my Paul.E to sleep as it took him 4 attempts the second match as he has that British mentality of never knowing when you beat , well Alex Spade You wanted this match so u have it at heatwave the creative team announce , Ashley on one pole and Sara on the other winner gets to see some Real and Fake Boobs,

@The Big Dog I'm sorry again my head was all over the shop with not being to work and been stuck in , well last night it hit me why don't add Sara (Lana) and stripper pole v stripper pole , the winner gets to see both pairs , so could u make the card again with Sara on next to Ashley and let's have the match of the year as what could be better than that lol

Do u wanna do a card again please as this last one was ace and your one of the better story tellers on here the e funniest, with @v.skybox that's still funniest promo , but knucks promo is best off the year so far for the MVK story, showed To do writing flawlessl, I scored higher than @Bigg Rigg in our match , I apologize to for offending u the other day bruh

Hope everyone on here has a sweet weekend

Peace y'all .

Attachments

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
My heart felt condolences from my family and I that may have anyone you no family, friend or neighbor hurt yesterday at that terrible shooting in Canada , we stand shoulder to shoulder with you no how far the distance , your still part of this countries allies and friends in this place we call a world.

Sincere Regards

The Levinstein Family

Attachments

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
Surprise surprise, I've won ANOTHER championship because it's just how good I am! And sure I defend this week vs Mandy and Vanity, and sure Vanity has won the Prestige Title a bunch of times, but that's because she simply isn't good enough for the big title, the top championship.

It is a sad day when the so-called "top championship" is less over and less prestigious than my PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP. Every week I have proved why I am the best, why I am the most over in the division, why I am on the top of the food chain. Every week I elevate the prestige of MY title, my championship. Everybody knows that the Prestige Championship is the true Womens title of the division. The only reason I don't have both titles is because I am looked over, week after week, month after month. I deserve a Womens Championship title shot. I have earned it. They told me I lost my chance in the MITB ladder match. That is not an opportunity. That is a joke and nothing but publicity and attraction to sell tickets. I am not an entertainer. I am a fighter. I am THE BOSS. Where is my one-on-one title match in singles battle? I have elevated the Prestige Championship. Now it's time to elevate the Womens Championship. There is no reason both titles cannot be held in high regard. Absolutely no reason! And with both titles on MY shoulders, I will make that happen!

BOSS OUT.

Reactions: Skairipa Bliss
41 - 57 of 57 Posts