Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PWA Thunder #213 Live From Orlando, Florida

Tag Team Match:
Paul E. Love & Lord Barrington vs TSOC (Dustin Dreamer & Nick Cross)

Triple Threat Match:
Ms. PWA vs Raven Christiensen vs Suzy Loveless

Singles Match:
Leonardo Morpheus vs KeRo

Singles Match:
Supa Eagle vs Mr. PWA

Tag Team Match:
Misty Knight & Ashley Morgan vs Pamela Rose & Rebecca Knox

Singles Match:
Max Emory vs King Knuckles

Prestige Championship Match:
Mercedes Killer Vanity vs Mandy Spears vs Alexa Hayes (c)

Pure Championship Match:
Alex Spade vs Leakee vs Rebel Griffin (c)

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
You see there are bitching and moaning, backstage politics always going on and all I hear is excuses, you won't get them from I was beat in my first match by the very talented and Woman's Champion Pamela Rose , she pushed and pushed some more , for that I had no answer you were the better Oppenheimer on the night and I salute you for that , if you ate at the top of the food chain as I would say well the next to victims to the "Lioness" Ah Mrs PWA how old are you and your still fighting ? Your husband doesn't make that much to support the pair of you that he lets you keep continually puttting your body on the line at your age , you should be very rich and successful but your not, your in my way and let me tell you this you have the company name you need to be where Pamela Rose or Merecedes Vanity Killer is At the top as your just gonna keep going down , down, Down, but you have accomplished some achievements in your career but this is a young persons sport and I think you need to retire with all due respect or get that ugly husband of yours to start winning some titles.......

Ah Raven Christiensen some say where a like in many ways with our move set I couldn't agree more we're very agile easy on the eye and just starting out here in PWA but if there's one thing that I'm ahead off you in is thinking , you see I knew The Authority would put me against a old timer and newbie like yourself to see if I have the resolve , the belief in myself, 100% self assured and aware off all the things around me at all times , see where both hungry for success, I'm not here to make friends and hangout backstage , oh no I'm here to become the best ladies wrestler on the planet and I no I can achieve this here at PWA , you better be ready for the match of your career and be ready to put it all on the line when facing me Ms PWA and Raven Christensen as I don't play games I break bones and take down names for a living , the next two targets with huge X on are you two whilst I can appreciate your here too make a name it won't be at the expense of me, there's a reason I'm the next big thing in PWA as I have the fortitude and tenacity to push myself to limits only some woman can dream off with the exception of Pamela Rose who has had a lot more matches than me been there done it all and still has that desire to be the best , I want that feeling and it will only come with hard work and no excuses, I will go toe to toe with anyone on the men's roster too , I fear no one as fearing something or someone is a cowards way off saying I'm scared! I've heard the fake hi Suzy nice to meet you blah blah blah , I'm not here to make friends , I'm here to collect titles and make money , you two be warned you are in for the match of your careers , I just hope you can keep up with "THE LIONESS"

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
Before I forget I just want to congratulate Alex Spade the first match was pretty much even until u hit me with not one but 3 Superkicks don't worry the dentist bill has been sent to your manage Willy Willkins, you treat the ol' man like dirt and he's a good guy so Willy if you ever need a job my door is open I could do with a wise ol' head on my team , nothwithstanding that Hopsky is the best Manger in the world and you can have Ashley Morgan , as my long time dating friend the ravishing Eastern European Sara has excepted my proposal to get married , I don't no when it will happen but I'm so elated and happy that I'm floating on air ( in the sense Cupid hit his arrow and struck ) So Well done Alex I hope your ready as your about to enter in to a triple match With Leakee who in my opinion has hit the ground running and has been the best of us newbies by a long way also your facing one the PWA future Hall of fame Stars in Rebel Griffin who is the new Pure Chmapion and is one of the toughest S.O.B. ' s I've ever faced in the ring , good luck chump your gonna need more than a hot dog to save your sorry ass from taking a pounding!!

Now Down To Buisness it came to my attention via The Authority That Lord Barrington and I Would Be Facing TEAM SELFISHNESS OFF CRAP Lucas Hathorne ( before you say anything Dreamer that's all I'm gonna say ) And The talented Nick Cross , why the hell hes still with you lot baffles the imagination but that's non of my Buisness, you lot talk the talk Dreamer got cold feet against Morpheus as you knew that you would be rendered obsolete by one of the great talents and wise wrestlers in PWA , he knew that it couldn't work so used you lot as a foil and his plan worked and that's why you lot talk a good game when it comes down to the actual grind and match it's all bluster and hot air granted your Another Future Hall of fame Member Dustin Dreamer you have seen and done it all and changed his style to keep up with the times as things around here are changing these days, Lord Barrington is in such a fowl mood he wanted to slay the two of you now but I told him we will do the proper way in side our house that we are building the PWA UNDISPUTED RING ERA stable we are the gate keepers and you are gonna enter as your normal selfs but leave fucked up and disheveled as we are gonna take you two apart then we will see if you can keep P.U.R.E. as our new group/stable is called we have Lord Barrington, the gorgeous Sara, hopsky, Suzy Loveless and Paul E. Love , I'm coming for you Dreamer and Lord Barrington is coming for Nick Cross we are gonna tear you limb from limb and feed what's left off you to Suzy's cubs as the amount of blood and punishment your gonna have inflicted on you two will never have or will ever be seen again as this time it's gonna be different outcome And I'm gonna slap the OSCC on you Dreamer and cross at the same time while the lord stands guard ready for any sly attack this is what will happen he trains all time. P.U.R.E. v TSOC.... ,

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
Lord Barringtons Picks ( Sent to me )

Ronda Rousey
Dash Wilder
Scott Dawson
Mojo Rawley
Seth Rollins
Becky Lynch
Sheamus
Cesaro
Rusev
Andrade Cien Almas

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
Paul E. Love Picks

Ronda Rousey
Seth Rollins
Scott Dawson
Dash Wilder
Bobby Roode
Sheamus
Cesaro
Andrade Cien Almas
Rusev
Becky Lynch

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe

Suzy Loveless Picks

Samoa Joe
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Ronda Rousey
Sheamus
Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Carmella

AJ Styles
Roman Reigns

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
@Skairipa Bliss @Warlock @BlazeFury

Good card this week keeps getting better and better

Peace :wink2:

Attachments

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
@Skairipa Bliss @Warlock @BlazeFury it doesn't state which of the new Day are fighting so I've put whoever the two are fighting as my picks for Suzy Loveless as it doesn't say on wwe.com

Good card this week keeps getting better and better :grin2: @Skairpa Bliss @Warlock @BlazeFury

Peace :wink2:
That is not allowed. You'll have to name specifically which wrestlers you are choosing.

We all struggle with which new day will end up in in the matches, just part of the difficulty of the game.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
That is not allowed. You'll have to name specifically which wrestlers you are choosing.

We all struggle with which new day will end up in in the matches, just part of the difficulty of the game.

No problems @Warlock cheers for update good luck in your match too.
Changed to Cesaro and sheamus head wasn't thinking properly lol!
Peace dude

·
Stay Fearless
7,383 Posts
Alex Spade picks
1. Ronda Rousey
2. Bobby Roode
3. Mojo Rawley
4. Sasha Banks
5. Big E
6. Asuka
7. Cesaro
8. Bayley
9. Bobby Lashley
10. Drew McIntyre

Backups
1. Kofi Kingston
2. Finn Balor

Ashely Morgan picks
1. Ronda Rousey
2. Bobby Roode
3. Mojo Rawley
4. Sasha Banks
5. Bayley
6. Asuka
7. Big E
8. Cesaro

Backups
1. Bobby Lashley
2. Drew McIntyre

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
KING KNUCKS WANTS A MATCH! :CENA

·
10,398 Posts

New Day has fucked everyone over at some point. :xavier

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
New Day has fucked everyone over at some point. :xavier
Knucks thats why I changed to Cesaro and sheamus , bloody new day put me off them with stupid pancakes, give big e a run as singles competition asap Vince :sleep

·
10,398 Posts
Lucas HOT WINGS Hawthorne ain't there either.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KeRo's Picks

Curtis Axel
Ronda Rousey
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Bobby Roode
Sarah Logan
Andrade Cien Almas